hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 971 of 987 FirstFirst ... 471871921961968969970971972973974981 ... LastLast
Results 19,401 to 19,420 of 19725

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

  1. #19401
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,984
    Cons MP stabbed at his surgery;

    https://news.sky.com/story/conservat...rgery-12434498

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky News
    Sir David Amess, who represents Southend West in Essex, was attacked on Friday at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea. Sky News understands a man walked into his constituency surgery and stabbed him multiple times.
    1 man arrested

  2. #19402
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,697
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Cons MP stabbed at his surgery;

    https://news.sky.com/story/conservat...rgery-12434498

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky News
    Sir David Amess, who represents Southend West in Essex, was attacked on Friday at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea. Sky News understands a man walked into his constituency surgery and stabbed him multiple times.
    1 man arrested
    BBC is reporting him dead, some sources says he died at the scene

    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58930593

  3. #19403

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Cons MP stabbed at his surgery;

    https://news.sky.com/story/conservat...rgery-12434498

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky News
    Sir David Amess, who represents Southend West in Essex, was attacked on Friday at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea. Sky News understands a man walked into his constituency surgery and stabbed him multiple times.
    1 man arrested
    BBC is reporting him dead, some sources says he died at the scene

    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58930593
    The blame Angela Rayner train has already set off.

  4. #19404

    Join Date
    May 11, 2011
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Cons MP stabbed at his surgery;

    https://news.sky.com/story/conservat...rgery-12434498

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky News
    Sir David Amess, who represents Southend West in Essex, was attacked on Friday at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea. Sky News understands a man walked into his constituency surgery and stabbed him multiple times.
    1 man arrested
    BBC is reporting him dead, some sources says he died at the scene

    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58930593
    The blame Angela Rayner train has already set off.
    I don't understand why? Also it is pretty rich that the Jo Cox murder by right wing extremist wasn't due to all the race and culture baiting by the right wing politicians but a left winger is the result of this death?

  5. #19405
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    24,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post

    I don't understand why? Also it is pretty rich that the Jo Cox murder by right wing extremist wasn't due to all the race and culture baiting by the right wing politicians but a left winger is the result of this death?
    The left are held to an entirely different set of standards which are impossible to uphold and entirely manufactured to insulate the right and centre from any criticism from the left.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  6. #19406
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Cons MP stabbed at his surgery;

    https://news.sky.com/story/conservat...rgery-12434498

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky News
    Sir David Amess, who represents Southend West in Essex, was attacked on Friday at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea. Sky News understands a man walked into his constituency surgery and stabbed him multiple times.
    1 man arrested
    BBC is reporting him dead, some sources says he died at the scene

    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58930593
    yes, looks like helimed trauma team thought it was dire enough that they started surgery on him at scene.

  7. #19407
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Portugal, laaaa
    Posts
    6,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Cons MP stabbed at his surgery;

    https://news.sky.com/story/conservat...rgery-12434498

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky News
    Sir David Amess, who represents Southend West in Essex, was attacked on Friday at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea. Sky News understands a man walked into his constituency surgery and stabbed him multiple times.
    1 man arrested
    BBC is reporting him dead, some sources says he died at the scene

    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58930593
    The blame Angela Rayner train has already set off.
    I don't understand why? Also it is pretty rich that the Jo Cox murder by right wing extremist wasn't due to all the race and culture baiting by the right wing politicians but a left winger is the result of this death?
    Projection

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

  8. #19408

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,623

  9. #19409
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    18,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post

    I don't understand why? Also it is pretty rich that the Jo Cox murder by right wing extremist wasn't due to all the race and culture baiting by the right wing politicians but a left winger is the result of this death?
    The left are held to an entirely different set of standards which are impossible to uphold and entirely manufactured to insulate the right and centre from any criticism from the left.
    Oh please you were loudly and clearly placing Jo Cox's murder at the tories door

  10. #19410
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    18,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post

    I don't understand why? Also it is pretty rich that the Jo Cox murder by right wing extremist wasn't due to all the race and culture baiting by the right wing politicians but a left winger is the result of this death?
    The left are held to an entirely different set of standards which are impossible to uphold and entirely manufactured to insulate the right and centre from any criticism from the left.
    Oh please you were loudly and clearly placing Jo Cox's murder at the tories door

  11. #19411
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    24,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post

    I don't understand why? Also it is pretty rich that the Jo Cox murder by right wing extremist wasn't due to all the race and culture baiting by the right wing politicians but a left winger is the result of this death?
    The left are held to an entirely different set of standards which are impossible to uphold and entirely manufactured to insulate the right and centre from any criticism from the left.
    Oh please you were loudly and clearly placing Jo Cox's murder at the tories door
    You don't see the difference do you?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  12. #19412
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    18,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post

    I don't understand why? Also it is pretty rich that the Jo Cox murder by right wing extremist wasn't due to all the race and culture baiting by the right wing politicians but a left winger is the result of this death?
    The left are held to an entirely different set of standards which are impossible to uphold and entirely manufactured to insulate the right and centre from any criticism from the left.
    Oh please you were loudly and clearly placing Jo Cox's murder at the tories door
    You don't see the difference do you?
    I see you ghoullishly somehow turning the tragic death of a tory MP into an attack on the tories.

  13. #19413
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post

    I don't understand why? Also it is pretty rich that the Jo Cox murder by right wing extremist wasn't due to all the race and culture baiting by the right wing politicians but a left winger is the result of this death?
    The left are held to an entirely different set of standards which are impossible to uphold and entirely manufactured to insulate the right and centre from any criticism from the left.
    Oh please you were loudly and clearly placing Jo Cox's murder at the tories door
    You don't see the difference do you?
    I see you ghoullishly somehow turning the tragic death of a tory MP into an attack on the tories.
    He's made two posts in this thread the since killing and you've quoted both of them. That's an enormous reach.

    No ideological motive has been established yet


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  14. #19414

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post

    I don't understand why? Also it is pretty rich that the Jo Cox murder by right wing extremist wasn't due to all the race and culture baiting by the right wing politicians but a left winger is the result of this death?
    The left are held to an entirely different set of standards which are impossible to uphold and entirely manufactured to insulate the right and centre from any criticism from the left.
    Oh please you were loudly and clearly placing Jo Cox's murder at the tories door
    You don't see the difference do you?
    I see you ghoullishly somehow turning the tragic death of a tory MP into an attack on the tories.
    He's made two posts in this thread the since killing and you've quoted both of them. That's an enormous reach.

    No ideological motive has been established yet
    It turns out that he was another success story of the Prevent programme, so it's unlikely he was pushed over the line by Rayner pointing out the scumminess of the Tories

  15. #19415
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    24,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post

    I see you ghoullishly somehow turning the tragic death of a tory MP into an attack on the tories.
    I was turning an observation about the media reactions to two similar stories into a commentary on where the media's political interests lie.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  16. #19416

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,623
    Demonic Raaaab says he is devising a way to allow the Government to introduce legislation to 'correct' court judgments...

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...form-judicial/

  17. #19417
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    24,112
    Imagine the headlines if the labour party tried something like that lmao
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  18. #19418

    Join Date
    May 11, 2011
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Demonic Raaaab says he is devising a way to allow the Government to introduce legislation to 'correct' court judgments...

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...form-judicial/
    The Tories main problem with the human rights court is it suggest the plebs should have some.

  19. #19419

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,623
    The Matt Hancock affair set a precedent for having to resign from government if you broke Covid rules, right?

    Well guess who had a friend stay over at Christmas?

    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...riend-25235587

  20. #19420
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    5,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Imagine the headlines if the labour party tried something like that lmao
    Pointless exercise, Labour don't try to do anything.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •