hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 971 of 987 FirstFirst ... 471871921961968969970971972973974981 ... LastLast
Results 19,401 to 19,420 of 19725

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Cons MP stabbed at his surgery;

https://news.sky.com/story/conservat...rgery-12434498

Quote Originally Posted by Sky News
    Sir David Amess, who represents Southend West in Essex, was attacked on Friday at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea. Sky News understands a man walked into his constituency surgery and stabbed him multiple times.
    1 man arrested

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post

Sir David Amess, who represents Southend West in Essex, was attacked on Friday at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea. Sky News understands a man walked into his constituency surgery and stabbed him multiple times.
    1 man arrested
    BBC is reporting him dead, some sources says he died at the scene

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58930593

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post

1 man arrested

The blame Angela Rayner train has already set off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post

1 man arrested

I don't understand why? Also it is pretty rich that the Jo Cox murder by right wing extremist wasn't due to all the race and culture baiting by the right wing politicians but a left winger is the result of this death?

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post

I don't understand why? Also it is pretty rich that the Jo Cox murder by right wing extremist wasn't due to all the race and culture baiting by the right wing politicians but a left winger is the result of this death?
    The left are held to an entirely different set of standards which are impossible to uphold and entirely manufactured to insulate the right and centre from any criticism from the left.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar

1 man arrested

yes, looks like helimed trauma team thought it was dire enough that they started surgery on him at scene.

1 man arrested

Projection

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

The left are held to an entirely different set of standards which are impossible to uphold and entirely manufactured to insulate the right and centre from any criticism from the left.
    Oh please you were loudly and clearly placing Jo Cox's murder at the tories door

Oh please you were loudly and clearly placing Jo Cox's murder at the tories door

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post

You don't see the difference do you?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

I see you ghoullishly somehow turning the tragic death of a tory MP into an attack on the tories.

I see you ghoullishly somehow turning the tragic death of a tory MP into an attack on the tories.
    He's made two posts in this thread the since killing and you've quoted both of them. That's an enormous reach.

No ideological motive has been established yet

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post

He's made two posts in this thread the since killing and you've quoted both of them. That's an enormous reach.

No ideological motive has been established yet
    It turns out that he was another success story of the Prevent programme, so it's unlikely he was pushed over the line by Rayner pointing out the scumminess of the Tories

I was turning an observation about the media reactions to two similar stories into a commentary on where the media's political interests lie.

Demonic Raaaab says he is devising a way to allow the Government to introduce legislation to 'correct' court judgments...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...form-judicial/

Imagine the headlines if the labour party tried something like that lmao

Demonic Raaaab says he is devising a way to allow the Government to introduce legislation to 'correct' court judgments...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...form-judicial/
    The Tories main problem with the human rights court is it suggest the plebs should have some.

The Matt Hancock affair set a precedent for having to resign from government if you broke Covid rules, right?

Well guess who had a friend stay over at Christmas?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...riend-25235587

Imagine the headlines if the labour party tried something like that lmao
    Pointless exercise, Labour don't try to do anything.