hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 948 of 987 FirstFirst ... 448848898938945946947948949950951958 ... LastLast
Results 18,941 to 18,960 of 19725

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    If Sp4m and Keckers had a baby what would it be like, other than opinionated?

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Will be a poignant moment when you realise that it would be you

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    headshot!

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    headshot!
    Lil baby Sniper's Dream, we''ll call him

looks more like a Garry Cheeseman to me.

It would suffer just the same as all the other unfortunate children being brought into a world undergoing rapid ecosystem upheaval.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    It would suffer just the same as all the other unfortunate children being brought into a world undergoing rapid ecosystem upheaval.
    Yeah I'm kind of hoping I'll die before I have to answer difficult questions from my nephews about that

Good news though, persistent tingling in my left arm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Yeah I'm kind of hoping I'll die before I have to answer difficult questions from my nephews about that

Good news though, persistent tingling in my left arm!
    you've almost won the game!

Still gonna most likely have a better quality of life than 99% of all humans that have ever lived, so maybe modify your perspective a bit there bud.

Quote Originally Posted by August View Post
    Still gonna most likely have a better quality of life than 99% of all humans that have ever lived, so maybe modify your perspective a bit there bud.
    well considering most of those humans lived short lives as beasts of burden, what you say is true but not necessarily a good point

If living standards collapse, with people becoming serfs or subjects rather than citizens, what is the own here? That they still live better lives than a German peasant farmer stuck in the middle of the thirty years war? wow great job, ggwp liberal democracy

Imagine you thinking you're not a serf

Employers: "We need the education sector to produce people with skills for modern working life - things like computer science"

Gavin Williamson, Education Secretary: "We hear you, that's why we're going to encourage state schools to teach Latin"

If we're going to teach dead languages, we really should be teaching Z80 assembler.

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    If we're going to teach dead languages, we really should be teaching Z80 assembler.
    Hey, that ain't dead, I have written and reverse-engineered some just recently.

I'm pretty sure it's still possible to get newly manufactured Z80s if you're willing to wait 6-12 months in the production queue.

Still commonly used in hobby builds regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Employers: "We need the education sector to produce people with skills for modern working life - things like computer science"

Gavin Williamson, Education Secretary: "We hear you, that's why we're going to encourage state schools to teach Latin"
    I'm not even sure this incredibly stupid move plays to their base at all

I doubt it will make any difference to the number of schools offering it anyway
    Last edited by Keckers; July 31 2021 at 05:45:42 PM.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Imagine you thinking you're not a serf
    ok

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    I bet there's people saying that about Latin too :P

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    I bet there's people saying that about Latin too :P
    And in fairness to the Tories it is, along with Enochian, the main language used to summon demons.

"Vaccine sceptic Piers Corbyn was apparently tricked into ‘accepting’ a fake 10,000 bribe to stop criticising AstraZeneca."

https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/01/piers...ribe-15019838/