hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 568 of 608 FirstFirst ... 68468518558565566567568569570571578 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,360 of 12142

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

  1. #11341
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    2,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    The vicious, toxic, lefty anti-semetic rasist wing of the labour party strike again... We can no longer talk to the left after Corbynsims wretched taint... /centerists
    Are you feeling ok?

  2. #11342

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    2,702
    Don't mind Pattern, he likes sitting in the corner building straw men.

  3. #11343
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,067
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    Don't mind Pattern, he likes sitting in the corner building straw men.
    How many times have you called me a corbynista just because I didn't ball my eyes out at the irredeemable "state of the labour party" and contemplate voting lib dem?

    Are the same party members (aka Corbyn's cultists) contemplating voting for someone else just as rotten to the core now as they were then?
    Last edited by Pattern; January 2 2020 at 01:21:33 PM.

  4. #11344

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    2,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    Don't mind Pattern, he likes sitting in the corner building straw men.
    How many times have you called me a corbynista just because I didn't ball my eyes out at the irredeemable "state of the labour party" and contemplate voting lib dem?
    I don't know, why don't you go and count the posts and get back to me? I don't make many posts these days, it shouldn't take you long.

  5. #11345

    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    7,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Are the same party members (aka Corbyn's cultists) contemplating voting for someone else just as rotten to the core now as they were then?
    Well given Wrong Daily is sitting on 30-odd percent in the same poll despite a complete lack of any charisma, gravitas, policies, experience or relevant skills, yes.

  6. #11346
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    5,279
    Wait is Starmer a dirty Marxist now? News to me...

    Sent from my Potato using my fingers

  7. #11347
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,357
    He's both a hardline marxist and a corrupt blairite at the same time


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  8. #11348
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,067
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Are the same party members (aka Corbyn's cultists) contemplating voting for someone else just as rotten to the core now as they were then?
    Well given Wrong Daily is sitting on 30-odd percent in the same poll despite a complete lack of any charisma, gravitas, policies, experience or relevant skills, yes.
    The fact that she's not winning with 30-40 odd percent while the rest of the membership vacillate between a raft of generally uncharismatic, unidentifiable candidates with flexible positions is the real wonder. Welcome to the cult of Starmer.

  9. #11349
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,718
    I need to go to UK first week of february. Do I need to get a passport?

  10. #11350
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    4,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Are the same party members (aka Corbyn's cultists) contemplating voting for someone else just as rotten to the core now as they were then?
    Well given Wrong Daily is sitting on 30-odd percent in the same poll despite a complete lack of any charisma, gravitas, policies, experience or relevant skills, yes.
    The fact that she's not winning with 30-40 odd percent while the rest of the membership vacillate between a raft of generally uncharismatic, unidentifiable candidates with flexible positions is the real wonder. Welcome to the cult of Starmer.
    Christ you’re retarded hahaha

  11. #11351

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    2,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    ...
    How's that counting going?

  12. #11352

    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    7,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Are the same party members (aka Corbyn's cultists) contemplating voting for someone else just as rotten to the core now as they were then?
    Well given Wrong Daily is sitting on 30-odd percent in the same poll despite a complete lack of any charisma, gravitas, policies, experience or relevant skills, yes.
    The fact that she's not winning with 30-40 odd percent while the rest of the membership vacillate between a raft of generally uncharismatic, unidentifiable candidates with flexible positions is the real wonder. Welcome to the cult of Starmer.
    You're saying that about Thornberry, Starmer, Nandy, Phillips et al but not Rebecca "Not Laura Pidcock, but close enough" Long Bailey?

  13. #11353
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,067
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    ...
    How's that counting going?
    To be fair, you personally, haven't. Dealing with Djan, Elmicker's and Barts strawmen attacks have made me pretty loose with my own. Apologies.
    Last edited by Pattern; January 2 2020 at 02:58:14 PM.

  14. #11354
    Shaftoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ships
    Posts
    1,854
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    I need to go to UK first week of february. Do I need to get a passport?
    https://www.gov.uk/guidance/visiting...k-after-brexit

  15. #11355
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,067
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Are the same party members (aka Corbyn's cultists) contemplating voting for someone else just as rotten to the core now as they were then?
    Well given Wrong Daily is sitting on 30-odd percent in the same poll despite a complete lack of any charisma, gravitas, policies, experience or relevant skills, yes.
    The fact that she's not winning with 30-40 odd percent while the rest of the membership vacillate between a raft of generally uncharismatic, unidentifiable candidates with flexible positions is the real wonder. Welcome to the cult of Starmer.
    You're saying that about Thornberry, Starmer, Nandy, Phillips et al but not Rebecca "Not Laura Pidcock, but close enough" Long Bailey?
    *squints*
    Because did the cult leader declare any of those his ideological successor?

  16. #11356

    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    7,438
    I actually have no idea what you're saying any more. I'm saying the cultists are still all over the place evidenced by the fact someone as facile as Long-Bailey is winning 30% of the initial poll and people like you doing everything they can to decry literally everyone else in the poll as some form of centrist/blairite/<insert currently anointed insult here>, which you're doing. Is that not what you're saying?
    Last edited by elmicker; January 2 2020 at 02:34:57 PM.

  17. #11357
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    4,742
    It’s not a straw man when you’re an actual idiot.

  18. #11358
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,067
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    I actually have no idea what you're saying any more. I'm saying the cultists are still all over the place evidenced by the fact someone as facile as Long-Bailey winning 30% of the initial poll and people like you doing everything they can to decry literally everyone else in the poll as some form of centrist/blairite/<insert currently anointed insult here>, which you're doing. Is that not what you're saying?
    I've spent so much time in this thread being told what I'm saying or what my motives are, that you ought to have a better idea than me. I haven't really given a shit since Corbyn became leader quite honestly. Was apathetic about him even then, but the alternatives at the time, were propper dross.

    This time it's different. Yay options.

  19. #11359
    Timaios's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    I actually have no idea what you're saying any more. I'm saying the cultists are still all over the place evidenced by the fact someone as facile as Long-Bailey is winning 30% of the initial poll and people like you doing everything they can to decry literally everyone else in the poll as some form of centrist/blairite/<insert currently anointed insult here>, which you're doing. Is that not what you're saying?
    I don't get it. If there was a better candidate, should the candidate first show his/her skills by winning over the 30% now voting for Starmer by promising something good and proper? And if there's just some cultists who happen to all vote for one candidate in a single-minded fashion, why won't the silent majority (if there is such) rally behind one or two candidates, winning dramatically over Starmer? Would not the more likely explanation still be that there is a candidate whose views are more likeable to the membership than those of the other candidates instead of making up a single-minded minority cult who pushes for a candidate against the wishes of the majority?

    Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

  20. #11360

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    4,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Sorry for the rant but this whole thing is so reminiscent of a world that was real less than 100 years ago, just yesterday I happened upon a documentary where Chamberlain was proudly waving a piece of paper signed by him and "herr Hitler".
    Heh, I also saw that exact scene last week in a documentary and was quite surprised by the "Herr Hitler".

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •