hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1003 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 35039039539931000100110021003100410051006 LastLast
Results 20,041 to 20,060 of 20106

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Inflation at 9% and growing captain
    The worst for 40 years, and still rising.

The Tories are good with the economy though, imagine how bad it would be if anyone else was in government!
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    The Tories are good with the economy though, imagine how bad it would be if anyone else was in government!
    How come Corbyn keeps doing this?…
    meh

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Maybe they can fix it by giving more and more money to the rich

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres

Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Maybe they can fix it by giving more and more money to the rich
    A repeated reminder, why not seek for other novel solutions?

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Quote Originally Posted by duckduck View Post
    An unknown Tory MP has been charged with rape:
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ommons-reports

a) How disgusting is the Tory party now?
    b) Does anyone know who it is?
    I hope it is Philip Davies.
    This sounds like it's a different Tory MP, but it's becoming hard to keep up...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...drink-27030008

A senior Tory MP is caught up in allegations swirling around Westminster that he plied four victims with date-rape drugs.

It is claimed the man used the substance on a fellow Conservative MP, who awoke to find his nipples being licked.

It is also said a Labour MP was abused after the man administered the drug to him – while the flatmate of another Tory MP claimed to friends he had a similar experience.

A fourth man also claimed he had rebuffed his advances, and had suspicions his drink was spiked.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duckduck View Post
    An unknown Tory MP has been charged with rape:
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ommons-reports

a) How disgusting is the Tory party now?
    b) Does anyone know who it is?
    I hope it is Philip Davies.
    This sounds like it's a different Tory MP, but it's becoming hard to keep up...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...drink-27030008

A senior Tory MP is caught up in allegations swirling around Westminster that he plied four victims with date-rape drugs.

It is claimed the man used the substance on a fellow Conservative MP, who awoke to find his nipples being licked.

It is also said a Labour MP was abused after the man administered the drug to him – while the flatmate of another Tory MP claimed to friends he had a similar experience.

A fourth man also claimed he had rebuffed his advances, and had suspicions his drink was spiked.
    The original report mentions MP David Warburton having the whip suspended whilst under investigation for sexual misconduct. Sadly given the culture there it makes sense someone that targeted other MPs would be taken more seriously than an individual literally arrested for rape but of non-MPs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

The first report is 90% likely my local MP. He's not been seen in the house since the news and his office has gone into full siege mode - no news on his next surgery, not available for public appearances, and he's a man who never misses a chance to get himself in the local paper.

I heard some whispers the second one might be Pob himself...
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

I'll just drop this here...

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    This is just as valid as GOPers in the US claiming Biden is to blame. Netherlands is currently 9.6%. All comparable economies are in a similar position.

A more interesting take is - how much of inflation is caused by fear of inflation?

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    This is just as valid as GOPers in the US claiming Biden is to blame. Netherlands is currently 9.6%. All comparable economies are in a similar position.

A more interesting take is - how much of inflation is caused by fear of inflation?
    The tories have been destroying the economic capacity of the country for a decade now.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar

The tories have been destroying the economic capacity of the country for a decade now.
    An entirely different point. True though.

Data shows the tories are the worst option for the economy anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post
    I'll just drop this here...

Good to know he always was a psychopath.

At this point its just nice to see that noone was getting raped at these parties.

edit How has this forum put my reply ahead of the last post, wat

But they are doing their best, for the country.

Insiders who attended events at Downing Street during lockdown have told the BBC how staff crowded together, sat on each other's laps and how party debris was left out overnight.

For the first time, insiders who were at some of the events have told BBC Panorama in detail what they saw.

They describe arriving for work the morning after a get-together to find bottles lying around parts of the building, bins overflowing with rubbish and empties left on the table.

They also tell of events with dozens of staff crowded together, and parties going so late that, on occasion, some ended up staying in Downing Street all night.

And they say staff mocked others who tried to stop what was going on.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61566410
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    At this point its just nice to see that noone was getting raped at these parties.

edit How has this forum put my reply ahead of the last post, wat
    Forum been wonky again, triple posting etc
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post

Insiders who attended events at Downing Street during lockdown have told the BBC how staff crowded together, sat on each other's laps and how party debris was left out overnight.

For the first time, insiders who were at some of the events have told BBC Panorama in detail what they saw.

They describe arriving for work the morning after a get-together to find bottles lying around parts of the building, bins overflowing with rubbish and empties left on the table.

They also tell of events with dozens of staff crowded together, and parties going so late that, on occasion, some ended up staying in Downing Street all night.

Should have paid the Indian cleaner a extra tenner to stay up till 0:400 and clean it up the cheap shits.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

The Tories blamed Gordon Brown for the 2008 crash, so it's only fair that they now get blamed for everything that goes wrong in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post

Should have paid the Indian cleaner a extra tenner to stay up till 0:400 and clean it up the cheap shits.
    You just KNOW that the fucking pricks expected the little brown guy to do it anyway. And without bothering the real people.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic