hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 747 of 769 FirstFirst ... 247647697737744745746747748749750757 ... LastLast
Results 14,921 to 14,940 of 15376

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

So it's No Deal. Or 'arrangements that are more like Australia’s' in Newspeak. Just what we needed.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...o-deal-brexit?

hah, get fucked boris

Finally.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    hah, get fucked boris
    Oh he's not going to miss any meals because of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Johnson press conference at 4pm - sounds like we're heading for an Australian-style deal (so no deal at all)

There are still people who think we'd have been worse off under a Labour government for the past decade. This country is fucking bonkers.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Seriously no deal? Jesus Christ

Feeling pretty smug about leaving this shitty island behind not gonna lie
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

The foreign exchange markets either think this is all a bluff or have factored in a no-deal already.

There's still negotiation talks scheduled for next week which the EU has signaled are expected to go ahead.

I'd bet on this being domestic brinksmanship
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    There's still negotiation talks scheduled for next week which the EU has signaled are expected to go ahead.

German news reported that Boris still wants all sorts of concessions from the EU. He's not going to get them.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post

German news reported that Boris still wants all sorts of concessions from the EU. He's not going to get them.

Tapapapatalk
    There was some advisor of BoJo quoted saying that there is no reason to try and continue unless EU drops its unreasonable red lines, that it has had from the start and that it has said are not negotiable. So nothing has changed, it is just trying to shift the blame towards the EU once again, as how could they be so horrible to let UK shoot itself in the foot instead of rolling over and letting UK bring shoddy goods in without any oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Johnson press conference at 4pm - sounds like we're heading for an Australian-style deal (so no deal at all)
    I take there was no press conference?

Press conference was about ze virus I think

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post

Tapapapatalk
    There was some advisor of BoJo quoted saying that there is no reason to try and continue unless EU drops its unreasonable red lines, that it has had from the start and that it has said are not negotiable. So nothing has changed, it is just trying to shift the blame towards the EU once again, as how could they be so horrible to let UK shoot itself in the foot instead of rolling over and letting UK bring shoddy goods in without any oversight.
    That's what makes it effective brinksmanship

It was about the virus, but Johnson was asked about Brexit. His answers included lots of umms and ahhs.

Meanwhile, Vallance said that he thought there should have been a full circuit breaker enacted three weeks ago, and that even Tier 3 wouldn't stop the spread.
    Last edited by Rodj Blake; October 17 2020 at 09:14:24 AM.

It was about the virus, but Johnson was asked about Brexit. His answers included lots of umms and ahhs.

Meanwhile, Vallance said that he thought there should have been a full circuit breaker enacted three weeks ago, and that even Tier 3 wouldn't stop the spread.
    Well, at least soon the whole world can go full 28 days later on UK

The tiers are all stupid since none of them restrict access to the places where the virus is mostly spread which is schools and workplaces.

Yes but if we close any of those the chart goes down. The chart must be obeyed.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'