hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 202 of 315 FirstFirst ... 102152192199200201202203204205212252302 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 6299

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

  1. #4021
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    A group calling itself the IRA


    lol
    Camera cuts to Brexitland, number 10 Downing street.
    "they had Irish stamps, ma'am, but appar-..."
    "GOOD ENOUGH!"


    "Lets go mash some potato"

    Jerusalem plays loudly

  2. #4022
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    A group calling itself the IRA


    lol
    Camera cuts to Brexitland, number 10 Downing street.
    "they had Irish stamps, ma'am, but appar-..."
    "GOOD ENOUGH!"


    "Lets go mash some potato"

    Jerusalem plays loudly
    Fuck yeh

    There’s a tear in my eye

  3. #4023
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    A group calling itself the IRA


    lol
    IIRC they have code words arranged to identify themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  4. #4024
    Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke England
    Posts
    2,741
    lol @ parcelbomb with return to sender on it XD

  5. #4025
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,493
    Man i sure am looking forward to the return of the days when a trip to the shopping centre or the station meant wondering if I'd get killed today. God how I miss them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  6. #4026

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    7,000
    Down by 149 votes, and one Prime Ministerial larynx.

    ed: Ooh that’s a bit cheeky. The wording of the motion she’s offering requires the house to acknowledge that the UK cannot leave without an agreement ratified by both the UK and the EU; this isn’t the case.

    ed2: Hang on lads don't worry Corbyn is here offering his magical unicorn deal again, everything will be ok
    Last edited by elmicker; March 12 2019 at 07:28:46 PM.

  7. #4027

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    4,550
    May goes home?

  8. #4028

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    7,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    May goes home?
    What, and let Boris or Corbyn run the country? She's incompetent, but not that incompetent.

    Corbyn's speech has gone down like a lead balloon with his own benches.

  9. #4029
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    A group calling itself the IRA


    lol
    Camera cuts to Brexitland, number 10 Downing street.
    "they had Irish stamps, ma'am, but appar-..."
    "GOOD ENOUGH!"


    "Lets go mash some potato"

    Jerusalem plays loudly
    Glorious posting scenes

    MI8m8

  10. #4030
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,386
    149 bantaaaaaaa

  11. #4031
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,386
    149 bantaaaaaaa

  12. #4032
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,493
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    May goes home?
    What, and let Boris or Corbyn run the country? She's incompetent, but not that incompetent.

    Corbyn's speech has gone down like a lead balloon with his own benches.
    If Corbyn could fuck off back to Islington, that would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  13. #4033
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,475
    Britshits

  14. #4034
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,008


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  15. #4035

    Join Date
    May 25, 2011
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    May goes home?
    What, and let Boris or Corbyn run the country? She's incompetent, but not that incompetent.

    Corbyn's speech has gone down like a lead balloon with his own benches.
    If Corbyn could fuck off back to Islington, that would be great.
    So May's lost again by a historic margin. The whole Tory-inflicted Brexit mess has no end in sight.


    And you two are banging on about Corbyn.

  16. #4036
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,946
    There isn't enough popcorn in the world for this shitshow.

  17. #4037
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,493
    Quote Originally Posted by duckduck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    May goes home?
    What, and let Boris or Corbyn run the country? She's incompetent, but not that incompetent.

    Corbyn's speech has gone down like a lead balloon with his own benches.
    If Corbyn could fuck off back to Islington, that would be great.
    So May's lost again by a historic margin. The whole Tory-inflicted Brexit mess has no end in sight.


    And you two are banging on about Corbyn.
    Yeah. he's not doing his job. He should be sacked for non-performance. Sorry Jeremy, we genuinely like you as a person, but you're not bring the passion and execution that the role requires.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  18. #4038
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    There isn't enough popcorn in the world for this shitshow.
    Luckily you're not dependent on the UK for corn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  19. #4039
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,386
    Quote Originally Posted by duckduck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    May goes home?
    What, and let Boris or Corbyn run the country? She's incompetent, but not that incompetent.

    Corbyn's speech has gone down like a lead balloon with his own benches.
    If Corbyn could fuck off back to Islington, that would be great.
    So May's lost again by a historic margin. The whole Tory-inflicted Brexit mess has no end in sight.


    And you two are banging on about Corbyn.
    Oh look a dumbass

  20. #4040
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    15,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •