hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 195 of 237 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195196197198205 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 4726

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    I suppose not having to pay back 100k+ in student loans makes up for the relatively lower starting pay
    Sounds like communism.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    docs can expect only a 30k/yr salary for their first few years.
    Correct, because a newly qualified medical graduate is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. Anyway in reality their starting pay is significantly higher due to unsocials and enhancements - they're among the best paid new graduate posts in the UK and short of committing gross misconduct will only ever increase their salary.

While the recent doctors' strikes were very much about pay, the underlying issues are structural rather than financial.
    thank fuck for someone outside the "Im on FHC i need to earn 150k a year to be average" crowd.

Those doctors are overworked and underpaid for their skillset, but the underpaid bit is really a non issue as they are still very well paid, more than enough for an easy life, early retirement and a great inheritance nest egg saved for any children they have.

If they cared more about money than doing something valuable for society they would become bankers or corporate lawyers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Correct, because a newly qualified medical graduate is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. Anyway in reality their starting pay is significantly higher due to unsocials and enhancements - they're among the best paid new graduate posts in the UK and short of committing gross misconduct will only ever increase their salary.

While the recent doctors' strikes were very much about pay, the underlying issues are structural rather than financial.
    thank fuck for someone outside the "Im on FHC i need to earn 150k a year to be average" crowd.

Those doctors are overworked and underpaid for their skillset, but the underpaid bit is really a non issue as they are still very well paid, more than enough for an easy life, early retirement and a great inheritance nest egg saved for any children they have.

If they cared more about money than doing something valuable for society they would become bankers or corporate lawyers
    A pox on you, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post

A pox on you, sir!
    See! A caring doctor would be poorer, but would have said "Less pox on you, sir!"

Junior doctors rack up ridiculous hours for weeks on end in what is a pretty demanding stressful job. The biggest issue with that isn't pay but quality of care outcomes from overworked and tired medical professionals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Junior doctors rack up ridiculous hours for weeks on end in what is a pretty demanding stressful job.
    This isn't out of the kindness of their hearts, but because of a system that massively incentivises unsocial working hours and institutionally values "putting your hours in", whereby junior doctors cover all the shit shifts so their seniors may work 9-5/m-f (or as good as).

Its about finding a line between "can do attitude" and "working myself to death"

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Its about finding a line between "can do attitude", "working my patient to death" and "working myself to death"
    ftfy

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Technically, it sounds like whoever is using meester as his glove puppet. No doubt England First has an IRC channel or some such. The National Front had an old tiered set of channels back in the 90s/ early 2000s, and I'd be surprised if their inheritors hadn't set up something similar.
    Misspent youth? youve come a long way baby
    We used to fuck with them for lols
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    I suppose not having to pay back 100k+ in student loans makes up for the relatively lower starting pay
    Sounds like communism.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Debt-slavery is freedom!
    I love Malcanis!

I totally skipped the latest UK Government fuck up the whole 'right to rent' shenanigans and how it was defeated by High Court saying: it's bloody discriminatory.

Wow, I have totally missed this piece of turd.

Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    I totally skipped the latest UK Government fuck up the whole 'right to rent' shenanigans and how it was defeated by High Court saying: it's bloody discriminatory.

Wow, I have totally missed this piece of turd.
    Got a link for this?

'Right to rent' checks breach human rights - High Court
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47415383

Technically, it sounds like whoever is using meester as his glove puppet. No doubt England First has an IRC channel or some such. The National Front had an old tiered set of channels back in the 90s/ early 2000s, and I'd be surprised if their inheritors hadn't set up something similar.
    my nigga

my nigga
    IIRC they had something like a 10-tier setup. It was easy as shit to get into 1-3, and you had to put some work into 4-6. 7 and up it was basically face to face meetings or gtfo. But all the meesters were in level 3 and it was funny as fuck to troll the everloving shit out of them. Easiest way was to pretend to be a nice young white lady who was "worried about the schools" or whatever, if you could find some nice pictures to use you could get turboosted to 4 easily. (This was in the early days of the interwebs and all of this catfishing, spoofing and reverse doxxing was new and exciting.)

And then of course the lemonparty would start
    I love Malcanis!

my nigga
    IIRC they had something like a 10-tier setup. It was easy as shit to get into 1-3, and you had to put some work into 4-6. 7 and up it was basically face to face meetings or gtfo. But all the meesters were in level 3 and it was funny as fuck to troll the everloving shit out of them. Easiest way was to pretend to be a nice young white lady who was "worried about the schools" or whatever, if you could find some nice pictures to use you could get turboosted to 4 easily. (This was in the early days of the interwebs and all of this catfishing, spoofing and reverse doxxing was new and exciting.)

And then of course the lemonparty would start
    excellent work comrade

maybe its time to bring the posters back for a new generation. This new breakaway party 's new website perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Unlike your posts

BOOM!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    100%

England's court computers collapse again
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47482143