hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 332 of 512 FirstFirst ... 232282322329330331332333334335342382432 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,640 of 10231

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

"Mr Trump, if you are watching this, your values are the complete opposite to London's values*"

*The London that voted Boris Johnson as mayor and contains the fucking financial centre of doom that basically brought about austerity for the rest of us through reckless gambling and deregulation. Great.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    It should have been a momentous moment of discovery, physics crowning achievement, the nexus of mankind's endeavours, research, creativity.

Up to half of Change UK’s MPs are poised to leave the fledgling political party after its dismal performance in the European elections.

Change UK’s interim leader, Heidi Allen, and the former Labour MP Chuka Umunna, who is the group’s spokesman, have been advocating closer cooperation with the Liberal Democrats, and are among those thought to be considering defecting to the party.

Other MPs may also leave the party, potentially including the former Labour MP Luciana Berger, who was the face of Change UK’s launch event. The MPs are holding a meeting on Tuesday lunchtime and an announcement is expected later in the day.
    Very committed to their cause. Strong moral stance there
    it's a strong principled stance for a centrist, why they waited for the party to sink before jumping ship, that's some serious commitment for the defenders of status quo!

"Mr Trump, if you are watching this, your values are the complete opposite to London's values*"

*The London that voted Boris Johnson as mayor and contains the fucking financial centre of doom that basically brought about austerity for the rest of us through reckless gambling and deregulation. Great.
    it's not about what trump says or does, it's about how he says and do it.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Khans cringe video is the main thing

https://twitter.com/MayorofLondon/st...48243604049920

Get in the fucking sea we have more draconian laws in parts of the UK still. Focus on his own shit instead of blowing smoke up trumps arse. Trump doesn't give a fuck. Preaching to the choir for social media likes

Basically a publicity bellend, like all politicians, who sway to the breeze. I mean dont get me wrong, its relative right. He's hardly boris.

Im all for their message, its just so fucking tone deaf to the vast majority of the country that it doesn't really help anyone or anything other than make the metropolitan liberals of London feel like they are doing something that matters when really they aren't. Like and subscribe! Could have had a march against China murdering their own population today.
    So your main problem with London's mayor is that he represents Londoners rather than people in other parts of the country?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post

Get in the fucking sea we have more draconian laws in parts of the UK still. Focus on his own shit instead of blowing smoke up trumps arse. Trump doesn't give a fuck. Preaching to the choir for social media likes

Basically a publicity bellend, like all politicians, who sway to the breeze. I mean dont get me wrong, its relative right. He's hardly boris.

Im all for their message, its just so fucking tone deaf to the vast majority of the country that it doesn't really help anyone or anything other than make the metropolitan liberals of London feel like they are doing something that matters when really they aren't. Like and subscribe! Could have had a march against China murdering their own population today.
    So your main problem with London's mayor is that he represents Londoners rather than people in other parts of the country?
    First answer my question about Corbyn's brexit cheer please. Did he come out as a remainer? Just for clarity i like Corbyn but it is obvious that Labour under him will lose to THIS tory party still, after all the shit they have done.

On Mayor of London
    My main problem is him attacking a head of state because of a personal dispute. Its embarrassing. While i support his views, i find it abhorrent he is wasting his platform in pointless preaching to the choir cringe videos that in effect do more harm than good to the cause. If he wanted to make a point about abortion he should have trashed NI.
    It wasn't a video to trump was it? Lets be honest. It was a campaign video timed for maximum views.

Im skeptical on his record of making London greener. Im skeptical that he represents all of Londoners; world capital of the banking industry who elected Boris mayor TWICE. Again he is the lesser of two evils but its hardly a high bar he sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare
    it's not about what trump says or does, it's about how he says and do it.
    Basically this. He is not much worse than Obama or Clinton or the fucking Bush's in actions. Only in oratory style.

Im just mad at this fucking shit timeline we live in. The left are fucking clueless and couldn't win an election vs Bojo even if he shit himself on live TV. The centre are rightwing wolves in sheep clothing. The right are callous selfish twats with an unassailable lead. There is no happy outcome for us over the next few decades.

I respect your action in protesting a massive fucking whopper coming to London but its just pissing in the wind.
    Last edited by Duckslayer; June 4 2019 at 06:37:55 PM.

First answer my question about Corbyn's brexit cheer please. Did he come out as a remainer? Just for clarity i like Corbyn but it is obvious that Labour under him will lose to THIS tory party still, after all the shit they have done.
    Not quite the change you were looking for I'm afraid - he said that the sort of Brexit that endangers the NHS must be resisted at all costs.

Not quite the change you were looking for I'm afraid - he said that the sort of Brexit that endangers the NHS must be resisted at all costs.
    That's cleared that up then!

Again, im on your side Rodj. But i suspect that there will be half a mil dicks patting themselves on the back at a job well done today while making not one iota of difference. Next time fucking riot. Smash the place up. That actually works
    Last edited by Duckslayer; June 4 2019 at 06:45:15 PM.

Speaking of self congratulatory bellsniffs

Heidi Allen, Chuka Umunna, Sarah Wollaston, Angela Smith, Luciana Berger and Gavin Shuker have all confirmed they have left CUK

Absolute state of these protestors

https://twitter.com/mattuthompson/st...10079889399808

Last edited by Duckslayer; June 4 2019 at 06:54:36 PM.

Whats wrong with her eyes? Did she strain too much while taking a shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Whats wrong with her eyes? Did she strain too much while taking a shit?
    lizard people have all black eyes, she propably lostt her contact lenses.

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Basically this. He is not much worse than Obama or Clinton or the fucking Bush's in actions. Only in oratory style.
    Not that I am defending Trump, but he does it to appeal to his blue-collar voter base, and that voter base is the whole reason he got into office.

Ever since Reagan came into office the American blue-collar workers felt the Democratic party hasn't represented their interests and started voting Republican, and Trump is a continuation of that trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Not that I am defending Trump, but he does it to appeal to his blue-collar voter base, and that voter base is the whole reason he got into office.

Ever since Reagan came into office the American blue-collar workers felt the Democratic party hasn't represented their interests and started voting Republican, and Trump is a continuation of that trend.
    Exactly.

See also
    Farage

Fold the world

Trump has called the UK trade deal the best deal ever. Wonder which of the total of zero trade deals he is referring to?

Woman stabbed baby Trump blimp. Woman cut her hand open. Woman got arrested.

"Can you be carefull please, I'm disabled"

You sure are love.

Apologies for the Sun as the source.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Trump has called the UK trade deal the best deal ever. Wonder which of the total of zero trade deals he is referring to?
    This is fake news. Liam Fox has negotiated trade deals with Lichtenstein and Switzerland.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    It should have been a momentous moment of discovery, physics crowning achievement, the nexus of mankind's endeavours, research, creativity.

Up to half of Change UK’s MPs are poised to leave the fledgling political party after its dismal performance in the European elections.

Change UK’s interim leader, Heidi Allen, and the former Labour MP Chuka Umunna, who is the group’s spokesman, have been advocating closer cooperation with the Liberal Democrats, and are among those thought to be considering defecting to the party.

Other MPs may also leave the party, potentially including the former Labour MP Luciana Berger, who was the face of Change UK’s launch event. The MPs are holding a meeting on Tuesday lunchtime and an announcement is expected later in the day.
    it's a strong principled stance for a centrist, why they waited for the party to sink before jumping ship, that's some serious commitment for the defenders of status quo!
    Like when Stalin signed the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

This fucking trash woman would of been given a medal by a US cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Woman stabbed baby Trump blimp. Woman cut her hand open. Woman got arrested.

"Can you be carefull please, I'm disabled"

You sure are love.

Apologies for the Sun as the source.
    To clarify things, she burst a smaller replica that people could have their photo taken with.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

Like when Stalin signed the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post

That’s because Democrats abandoned the working class—white or otherwise—in the 1970s.

Not that the Republicans took up the cause of the working class, of course, but in a rigid two-party system there aren’t many alternatives when the party you belong to says “lol your issues are not our issues anymore.”