hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 960 of 992 FirstFirst ... 460860910950957958959960961962963970 ... LastLast
Results 19,181 to 19,200 of 19839

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    the part about the mass campaigning membership seems a little hopefull
    Yup but he does have a point labour are at risk by 'kerping their powder dry' they look like a party with no plans just whinges. If they want to have a chance at the election they need to show how bad Tories are but also how they would do better.

Yeah ISTR that was the plan for Miliband, to 'keep his powder dry', then when it came to an election the most common thing I heard on the doorstep (because I used to doorstep for Labour when I was actually a member) was that they didn't know what Labour stood for.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m
    But you get a license for life or whatever. Not bad. Might consider it. Take jobs driving to poland and back. Stop in and see daughter every time.
    I mean what do you expect? Nobody looks at trucking as a viable career due to the upcoming automation.
    Has Spam ever had a cogent argument? The brexiteer in all its unsound glory
    Its almost as if I can look at trucking as a suitable job for me cause i might get to go to PL more often but at the same time understand that nobody in their right mind wants to be a trucker these days

WOW HOLY SHIT I CAN HOLD MORE THAN ONE OPINION ON A SUBJECT DICKHEAD

YOU POLARISED FUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m
    But you get a license for life or whatever. Not bad. Might consider it. Take jobs driving to poland and back. Stop in and see daughter every time.
    I mean what do you expect? Nobody looks at trucking as a viable career due to the upcoming automation.
    Has Spam ever had a cogent argument? The brexiteer in all its unsound glory
    Its almost as if I can look at trucking as a suitable job for me cause i might get to go to PL more often but at the same time understand that nobody in their right mind wants to be a trucker these days

WOW HOLY SHIT I CAN HOLD MORE THAN ONE OPINION ON A SUBJECT DICKHEAD

YOU POLARISED FUCK.
    If you think that as a truck driver you get any time to spend at your destination, I got a bridge to sell to you.
    nevar forget

Today's Michael Gove story is less funny than the one about him being off his tits in Aberdeen - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1918058.html

The chancellor of the duchy of Lancaster, who has been tipped for the position of either foreign secretary or home secretary in a potential reshuffle, also described Margaret Thatcher’s policies as a “new empire” where “the happy south stamps over the cruel, dirty, toothless face of the northerner”, and said that gay people “thrive primarily upon short-term relations”.

Brexit: Checks on goods imported from the EU delayed again
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58556453

I'll be surprised if they are resolved in the sitting of this parliament. From the looks of it the tories aren't particularly interested in finding a solution.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I'll be surprised if they are resolved in the sitting of this parliament. From the looks of it the tories aren't particularly interested in finding a solution.
    It will be interesting to see which non-EU countries report us to the WTO for giving preferential treatment to the EU without a relevant trade agreement in place.

Reshuffle!

Any bets which new turds will float to the top of the shit stew this time around?

Some wanker like tugendhat will probably be promoted. Gove to foreign secretary?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

It sounds like Truss is being promoted.

Christ

ahahahaha

edit: nooooooooooo not you Gavin my sweet prince

It sounds like Truss is being promoted.
    Rewarding success of getting all those rolled over trade deals with the Faroe Islands.

Williamson gone, we will be dealing with the mess of his incompetence for years and he will not be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    Williamson gone, we will be dealing with the mess of his incompetence for years and he will not be missed.
    The joy that teachers feel at this news will be tempered by the sadness they feel when they learn who is replacing him.

Whoever it is I'm sure they'll be full of culture war bullshit.

The best thing about reshuffles is all the schadenfreude