hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 667 of 712 FirstFirst ... 167567617657664665666667668669670677 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,340 of 14224

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Can remember his movements with pinpoint precision, can't remember a conversation he had with his underling about said movements.
    85% sure he only had to stop once for petrol on the way back.
    He drives a Land Rover Discovery Sport.

It's got a maximum range of about 450 miles, assuming a full tank of petrol, no luggage, and 70mph driving the whole way.

The journies involved add up to about 838 miles.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    This castles never had such advertising.

'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Salisbury cathedral will be jealous
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Salisbury cathedral will be jealous
    And that pizza express branch

I thought his strategy of just standing there with his middle fingers up for 30 minutes was a bold one.

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    I thought his strategy of just standing there with his middle fingers up for 30 minutes was a bold one.
    Should have also mooned the press, it's always a classy way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Cummings complaining about inaccuracies in the media is a bit too rich for me.
    I'm out.
    Correction: The media owned by those who lost one or maybe even two or three major referendums and four elections.

Well I think I stopped for petrol on the way back but might be wrong."
    Not everyone has perfect 100% memory like you. And if someone has been cleared for work I would assume that would means they are allowed to go into any petrol station. Correct me if i am wrong here.

But like before, ordinary human beings don't care if Cummings went to self-isolate with his 4 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    I'm out.
    Correction: The media owned by those who lost one or maybe even two or three major referendums and four elections.
    Even The Daily Mail has called for him to go.

I'm out.

Not everyone has perfect 100% memory like you. And if someone has been cleared for work I would assume that would means they are allowed to go into any petrol station. Correct me if i am wrong here.

But like before, ordinary human beings don't care if Cummings went to self-isolate with his 4 year old.
    PARKLIFE

Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

I'm out.

Is this already peak dumb? Wait till next week to find out!
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

As a self-assessed ordinary human being, i can confirm i am somewhat alarmed the government's chief advisor broke the lockdown to test drive his eyesight to a tourist attraction on a bank holiday; an 80 mile round trip just randomly chosen and set off on.

As a self assessed ordinary human being im somewhat alarmed the governments chief strategy mogul didn't seek expert medical advice before traveling to Durham, but did seek it when traveling back to London.

Im alarmed, as a self assessed human being that the PMs right hand man considered his wife being a bit sick but with no corona symptoms, and himself showing no symptoms of the virus as an extreme circumstance that required extraordinary travel against his own Government's advice to protect his children from, er, nothing.

*roleplay

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    As a self-assessed ordinary human being, i can confirm i am somewhat alarmed the government's chief advisor broke the lockdown to test drive his eyesight to a tourist attraction on a bank holiday; an 80 mile round trip just randomly chosen and set off on.

As a self assessed ordinary human being im somewhat alarmed the governments chief strategy mogul didn't seek expert medical advice before traveling to Durham, but did seek it when traveling back to London.

Im alarmed, as a self assessed human being that the PMs right hand man considered his wife being a bit sick but with no corona symptoms, and himself showing no symptoms of the virus as an extreme circumstance that required extraordinary travel against his own Government's advice to protect his children from, er, nothing.
    What's wrong with someone having dodgy eyesight and testing it by loading his young child and wife into a car, driving 30 miles to nowhere in particular (coincidentally a lovely market town with a castle, on the same day as coincidentally his wife's birthday) before he drove back to london because he's very important to the government (but apparently not important enough to be driven back) then i think you just 'need to make up your own mind'

East coast mainline was still running. Durham to London in under three hours. No eyesight required.

While we've all been focused on the shenanigans of Classic Dom...

Last edited by Rodj Blake; May 26 2020 at 09:18:14 AM.

BREAKING NEWS!

HE'S RESIGNED!

an elected Minister resigning because an unelected advisor wont. My word, jeff this is gonna continue to be spicy

*roleplay

I wonder how many ministers they have lined up. Will we see two or three a day or a much slower drip until the end of the week.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Personally. I don't have a problem in principle with Cummings. People need childcare (end of).
    Besides, everyone fucking else was doing it too - can I resign because sheila from down the street wanted fags and wine and went to the co-op (not essential purchases).
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

He didn't do it because he needed childcare.