hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: stop being dicks

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Smarnca I would very much like to have a word with you first on teamspeak or discord before you reregister, you can't just come back and make a new account after what you pulled off
    Praise the Mod Emperor of FHC.

Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Smarnca I would very much like to have a word with you first on teamspeak or discord before you reregister, you can't just come back and make a new account after what you pulled off

I hope he does most of his poasting from the Porcelain Throne; I know I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    We know who he is, and we know he's gonna do the same shit he was banned for, why are you so hurt about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    We know who he is, and we know he's gonna do the same shit he was banned for, why are you so hurt about this?
    Guess you weren't here for 5 xenosises.

Xenosis wasn't banned for the same shit that he pulled
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    just thought id make a funny picture im not really that emptionally invested in it, you big weeping fanny

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Well, the original comic is a reference to EVE, and you're an EVE vet posting on an EVE forum, so any potential vetting should be easy.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Well, the original comic is a reference to EVE, and you're an EVE vet posting on an EVE forum, so any potential vetting should be easy.
    Very easy.

"Oh, I see you played EVE."
    *Application denied.*

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Very easy.

"Oh, I see you are still playing EVE."
    *Application denied.*
    fyp

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    He said the same sort of thing about other groups or races repeatedly, mainly slavs, in even stronger words, but that was apparently fine to you lot? Other posters post similar shit about other groups too, and NOW it's an issue? So only now it's an issue? And everyone is somehow surprised this pit of edgy shit twats keeps coming up with the same shit and calls it "banter"?

As much as Teds and Helgur now seem to be shocked and appalled and supposedly are trying to steer this ship back up a waterfall after it's been wrecked at the bottom for an eternity, accept that you can't have it both ways. There hasn't been a line for ages, you've encouraged it, and nothing you'll do now will change much.

Telling FHC to "stop being dicks" or "cunts" is like telling FHC to stop existing, which is i suppose exactly what's happening. It's built on being complete fucking cunts to each other and finding it funny.
    Last edited by Isyel; March 10 2019 at 07:02:58 AM.

Are capitalists a protected class under hate speech rules?

Asking for a friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

r a g e

a g a i n s t

t h e

d y i n g

o f

t h e

l i g h t

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    He said the same sort of thing about other groups or races repeatedly, mainly slavs, in even stronger words, but that was apparently fine to you lot? Other posters post similar shit about other groups too, and NOW it's an issue? So only now it's an issue? And everyone is somehow surprised this pit of edgy shit twats keeps coming up with the same shit and calls it "banter"?

As much as Teds and Helgur now seem to be shocked and appalled and supposedly are trying to steer this ship back up a waterfall after it's been wrecked at the bottom for an eternity, accept that you can't have it both ways. There hasn't been a line for ages, you've encouraged it, and nothing you'll do now will change much.

Telling FHC to "stop being dicks" or "cunts" is like telling FHC to stop existing, which is i suppose exactly what's happening. It's built on being complete fucking cunts to each other and finding it funny.
    Show me a relevant post where anyone has gone as far as Smarnca did without a strong reaction. If this has happened I must have missed it, which I doubt I have since it certainly would have been reported.

Also your presumptions about what I might and might not feel, what my motivations are and what I should "accept" might ring as very clever words to yourself when you produced them in your head, but it really isn't. You dont know what you are talking about.

I could go on and ask you what you mean by accusing us for "encouraging" such behavior, but I really dont want to know. Because judging by your post history it will most likely make as little sense as the drivel you just produced. And I would like to spare you from that embarrassment.

I'm not even sure what you're angry at now. They're both banned. Is it that one was banned more peremptorily than the other because the mods have lost patience with this shit, or is it the idea that anyone should presume to stop edgelords chasing everyone who isn't one away or what are you even cross about?
    I love Malcanis!

wew lad

You are by far the biggest cunt on this forum. Really step back and look at your own posting.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Real talk

The xenosis multi accounts were under a different set of mods.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    You are by far the biggest cunt on this forum. Really step back and look at your own posting.
    Only a cunt to cunts.

And there are many of you.

I'm not even sure what you're angry at now. They're both banned. Is it that one was banned more peremptorily than the other because the mods have lost patience with this shit, or is it the idea that anyone should presume to stop edgelords chasing everyone who isn't one away or what are you even cross about?
    "lost patience"

It's just the usual mood swings and complete inconsistency from day to day. I'm amused you seem to think there is anything left of worth here or has been for years.
    Last edited by Isyel; March 10 2019 at 12:23:45 PM.

Well if you feel like that, then off you fuck.
    I love Malcanis!

Banned
    Isyel you have one of the highest post counts. There must be something about this place you like.