hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: stop being dicks

I always wonder when a google search result takes me to a forum page and there's some multi-hundred/thousand post user with the equivalent of tons of +reps who is permabanned. Do people just eventually go off the deep end or is some petty dispute between megaposters and mods inevitable?

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    You are by far the biggest cunt on this forum. Really step back and look at your own posting.
    Only a cunt to cunts.

And there are many of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    I'm not even sure what you're angry at now. They're both banned. Is it that one was banned more peremptorily than the other because the mods have lost patience with this shit, or is it the idea that anyone should presume to stop edgelords chasing everyone who isn't one away or what are you even cross about?
    "lost patience"

It's just the usual mood swings and complete inconsistency from day to day. I'm amused you seem to think there is anything left of worth here or has been for years.
    There you go point proven.
    Calling me a cunt for absolutely no reason.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Isyel is one of the maddest people here. But he says he's not mad so I guess he's not mad. It's everyone else that's a cunt, definitely not him, he just happens to be surrounded by them

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Isyel is one of the maddest people here. But he says he's not mad so I guess he's not mad. It's everyone else that's a cunt, definitely not him, he just happens to be surrounded by them

Strangest thing is he is actually a decent bloke on discord.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Isyel, you're free to fuck off after Smarnca and Xeno tbh. Maybe one day we'll actually have 20-30 people here who actually learned to communicate with humans while growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

Strangest thing is he is actually a decent bloke on discord.
    I also cant figure out what the fuck is his problem. Korea getting to him?
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Its the same objection that the edgelords raised during the erotica1 froofraw: they wanted a written definition that they could narrowly claim to stay inside a pedantic reading of while absolutely violating the spirit as hard as they could.

Oh the tears. Oh the wailing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

meanwhile there's a subset of legit nonces wanking over an animated show for prebuscent girls who're also mods infracting people and deleting posts for harmless banter while comissar helgur needs to interview posters 1on1.
    Dem high standards we've set here wew lads

Its the same objection that the edgelords raised during the erotica1 froofraw: they wanted a written definition that they could narrowly claim to stay inside a pedantic reading of while absolutely violating the spirit as hard as they could.

Had the displeasure with being in a corp with one of the bonus room bankers once. Absolute textboox sociopath, young kid from a rich background, had that chipper "radical" early 90s sega vibe, but took pleasure in pulling the legs of flies. The glee he took in that mess was pretty sobering and worrying for people in his life. He's out there man, being successful and he gets off on being cruel to the max. Punching down. IDK maybe he will grow out of it
    He was a different level to any of the banned or ban potentials on this odd place of internet we call home though. Even the shouty dangers always struck me as more performance pieces than actual nutters. FHC has definitely got more tone deaf over the years. Dont know if deliberate or what but everyone needs to stop taking themselves so seriously

Smoke weed every day blazeone420 jah bless

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    meanwhile there's a subset of legit nonces wanking over an animated show for prebuscent girls who're also mods infracting people and deleting posts for harmless banter while comissar helgur needs to interview posters 1on1.
    Dem high standards we've set here wew lads
    This.

Deleting posts is literally the worst. Honestly, fuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

Had the displeasure with being in a corp with one of the bonus room bankers once. Absolute textboox sociopath, young kid from a rich background, had that chipper "radical" early 90s sega vibe, but took pleasure in pulling the legs of flies. The glee he took in that mess was pretty sobering and worrying for people in his life. He's out there man, being successful and he gets off on being cruel to the max. Punching down. IDK maybe he will grow out of it
    He was a different level to any of the banned or ban potentials on this odd place of internet we call home though. Even the shouty dangers always struck me as more performance pieces than actual nutters. FHC has definitely got more tone deaf over the years. Dont know if deliberate or what but everyone needs to stop taking themselves so seriously

Jah bless, truth be spoken

Last edited by Elriche Oshego; March 10 2019 at 04:29:28 PM.

Or maybe the society is changing and what was acceptable assfaggotry back then nowadays is just cringy or downright unnacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Quoting fail.

blyad!

blyad!
    Fastest fingers east of Berlin.

That stashe is mad glorious though.

Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post

Or maybe the society is changing and what was acceptable assfaggotry back then nowadays is just cringy or downright unnacceptable.
    Homophobia is ok now when making points about cringy and unacceptable language?
    Basically in the life of fhc nothing has changed much regarding social moral standards. Just the tolerance has got lower and the screeching whinier. the extremes have the room. Its not really like that at all though

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    The rules are simple: have fun, don't be a shitter. Why is this so hard to understand?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    The rules are simple: have fun, don't be a shitter. Why is this so hard to understand?
    Git bronie

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

For some those are mutually exclusive objectives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

die