hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuhan quarantine thread (discussion/complaints about moderation)

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    All I know is the Keckers called me a cunt. If that isn't 'insulting other member(s)', I don't know what is.
    It's insulting to cunts.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    All I know is the Keckers called me a cunt. If that isn't 'insulting other member(s)', I don't know what is.
    It's insulting to cunts.
    Cunt is also a term of endearment.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    It's insulting to cunts.
    Whenever a aussie says it yeh. Maybe Keckers the cunt roleplays a lot? Good name for a mime....
    'Keckers the cunt'
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

top ke(c)k(er)s
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    It's insulting to cunts.
    Whenever a aussie says it yeh. Maybe Keckers the cunt roleplays a lot? Good name for a mime....
    'Keckers the cunt'

Haha

Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk

A short piece about the demise of Barth

Barth said I have a "McJob".

I seek satisfaction, Sir

Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post

I seek satisfaction, Sir
    snubbing people over their employment is among the easiest way to spot a wannabe toff and you can thus, entirely reasonably, ignore everything they say from then on out.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

I seek satisfaction, Sir
    snubbing people over their employment is among the easiest way to spot a wannabe toff and you can thus, entirely reasonably, ignore everything they say from then on out.
    To be honest, the worst was Barth's attack on Liare few months back, which went really personal (autism, pizza delivery, the works). I actually wrote a long PM to him about it, but I drafted it in a text editor and then found out he had PM's blocked and I couldn't send it. I'm not saying there hadn't been back and forth, but that message was vile.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

I seek satisfaction, Sir
    To be honest, the worst was Barth's attack on Liare few months back, which went really personal (autism, pizza delivery, the works). I actually wrote a long PM to him about it, but I drafted it in a text editor and then found out he had PM's blocked and I couldn't send it. I'm not saying there hadn't been back and forth, but that message was vile.
    eh, he was just living down to expectations.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

It's someone who has spewed diatribes and blocked anyone who didn't agree with him accusing people of wanting an echo chamber whilst building one of his own.

Good riddance.

Never ceases to amaze me how seriously people take this wretched hive of scum and villainy.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Quote Originally Posted by August View Post
    Barth has been posting for many years. What's with the shitty attitude toward him? That edgy EVE persona still lives on .
    I made a joke about him after he said he was quitting, but perhaps was overboard.

I imagine one day FHC will be down two three people, two of which will talk about what a jerk the third one was after he quits.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Barth has been posting for many years. What's with the shitty attitude toward him? That edgy EVE persona still lives on .
    I made a joke about him after he said he was quitting, but perhaps was overboard.

I imagine one day FHC will be down two three people, two of which will talk about what a jerk the third one was after he quits.
    Those last two 'posters' are almost certainly the same actual human.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post

The only correct response to announce and flounce is mocking. You did the right thing

That being said hopefully barth calms his tits and comes back, the big fanny

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    I could restore all the deleted posts

But effort

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

But effort

Doe iet!
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

But effort

Just delete all the posts

E: and the users.

Sent from my Potato using my fingers

so uhm, Bart wrote me a nice PM with what i take as a genuine apology in it, i am not going to share it here.

so if you're reading this Bart, apology accepted, i never viewed it as anything but water under the bridge once the initial annoyance passed, especially as the rather harsh tone has always been the norm here and i often, in my complete inability to fully empathize with people, behave like a dickwad myself, and truth to be told i have been called and told much much worse things over the years, but i appreciate the sentiment and the realization you describe cant have been easy to reach.

best of luck Bart, looking in the mirror can sometimes be a shitty experience, i have been there enough times to know.
    Viking, n.: