hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Grand Theft Horse 2

I'm in the middle part of Rhodes chapter atm.
    My Karma is pretty bad, but no bounties. Everything been paid off.

Just walk around and greet people should fix karma real soon.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Nearing the end of this now. It's.. it's just wow. About 80 hours in, and I haven't really rushed things with the main story, but I haven't gone 100 % completionist either. But there are just so many things to see and do. The old tomb in Ranoke valley, the feral man. The sights, the sounds. It's just so fucking awesome. It's going to be hard to put away when I'm done.

Also: as for karma, spend 30 minutes or so greeting everybody in Saint Denis and you're good for some stealing, killing or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by morpheps View Post
    Nearing the end of this now. It's.. it's just wow. About 80 hours in, and I haven't really rushed things with the main story, but I haven't gone 100 % completionist either. But there are just so many things to see and do. The old tomb in Ranoke valley, the feral man. The sights, the sounds. It's just so fucking awesome. It's going to be hard to put away when I'm done.

Also: as for karma, spend 30 minutes or so greeting everybody in Saint Denis and you're good for some stealing, killing or whatever.
    I love how it both pretends to be a super realistic sim with insufferable animations but then is so blatantly gamey in that last example all the facade falls apart immediately.

It's all very polished and pretty but the game lives in a separate dimension from the story. Probably because it has to be a base for online as well.
    Dutch has the best plans, can't fathom how they have survived for 20 years.

idk it could be so much more, still better than GTAV

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheps View Post

I love how it both pretends to be a super realistic sim with insufferable animations but then is so blatantly gamey in that last example all the facade falls apart immediately.
    Super realistic sim? What are you on about, nobody thinks that, and that's hardly been how R* has portrayed it. You don't have to eat, drink or sleep to survive. If you get underweight, you get a small hit to health, and to stamina if you are fat, but by no means does it affect gameplay a lot. I agree about the honor gaming; that's just silly and the animations. It's great the first time you skin a bear, but it got old fast.

Nah but it's how fans have been about it from day one. Kind of the point either way.

No it doesn't need to have a hunger meter, has plenty of other things that you mentioned.

Still a grand game I know, just find the juxtaposition jarring to the extreme.

Anybody who claims that needs to be beaten over the head by survival games I guess, but I don't get the impression from places like /r/reddeadredemption/ or /r/PCRedDead/ that it's the case with many.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    First 5 mins in online

Murdered an innocent bystander by accident hid body in a garden

Killed a horse, well I shot a horse and decided to finish it to make sure

8/wild west

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil