hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 166

Thread: Grand Theft Horse 2

  1. #1
    Donor Lorkin Desal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,569

    Grand Theft Horse 2

    Is anyone getting this? The first game was solid, and its a toss up for me if I buy this or the new AC.



    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

  2. #2
    Skeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7, 2011
    Posts
    528
    Unfortunatelyconsoles.

  3. #3
    Donor Lorkin Desal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,569
    oh is it not on pc? thats terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

  4. #4
    Skeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7, 2011
    Posts
    528
    The old GTA5 strategy. These guys are not stupid unlike the cunts buying it twice.

  5. #5
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    The old GTA5 strategy. These guys are not stupid unlike the cunts buying it twice.
    Except every gta had a PC release.

    This didn't and also won't for the sequel.

  6. #6
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,726
    There isn't really a choice between asscreed +1: grindwall boogaloo and RDR2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    The old GTA5 strategy. These guys are not stupid unlike the cunts buying it twice.
    Except every gta had a PC release.

    This didn't and also won't for the sequel.
    Chinatown didn't, boom. Can't see them missing out on triple cash-in when they inevitably remaster it for nextgen.

  7. #7
    Skeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7, 2011
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    The old GTA5 strategy. These guys are not stupid unlike the cunts buying it twice.
    Except every gta had a PC release.

    This didn't and also won't for the sequel.
    GTA4 was 7 months later.
    GTA5 was 17 months later. They sold 12.5 million units on steam alone.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,482
    If it's on xbone you can play it on pc aswell. Only problem will be the dumb mechanics (auto aim etc)
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

  9. #9
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    The old GTA5 strategy. These guys are not stupid unlike the cunts buying it twice.
    Except every gta had a PC release.

    This didn't and also won't for the sequel.
    GTA4 was 7 months later.
    GTA5 was 17 months later. They sold 12.5 million units on steam alone.
    Also pc has been their main revenue stream generating biggest sale numbers of shark cards. I saw gross numbers with it moving to top spot months ago. They are smart, they will milk consoles first and release on pc year later.

  10. #10
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,470
    If this games as good as i expect it will be ill buy it twice and not give a shit

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,482
    Is it possible to stream this via Xbox Live on Windows 10?
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

  12. #12

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    6,405
    If the single player is good, I'll prob grab it in a Steam sale a year or two after its PC release. If all their efforts go into Dead Horse Online, though, I'll be waiting for a deep discount sale. I liked GTA 5 well enough; but didn't care much for GTA:O

  13. #13

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    12,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    If the single player is good, I'll prob grab it in a Steam sale a year or two after its PC release. If all their efforts go into Dead Horse Online, though, I'll be waiting for a deep discount sale. I liked GTA 5 well enough; but didn't care much for GTA:O
    GTA Online on pc is such a shitshow it's astounding. Fuck rockstar and everything they touch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    If it's on xbone you can play it on pc aswell. Only problem will be the dumb mechanics (auto aim etc)
    No, it's not a first party MS game.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,482
    oh well

    Hopefully Rockstar games will release a PC version
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

  15. #15

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    12,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    oh well

    Hopefully Rockstar games will release a PC version
    Tell me more about the amazing RDR pc version.

    Also frankly if they're going to fuck it up as bad as the GTAV online integration they should just keep it on console.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    oh well

    Hopefully Rockstar games will release a PC version
    Tell me more about the amazing RDR pc version.

    Also frankly if they're going to fuck it up as bad as the GTAV online integration they should just keep it on console.
    I couldnt give two hoots about online mode tbh. Everything about it was garbage in GTA
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

  17. #17
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,316
    Have ordered it for xbox, long days now while i wait

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  18. #18

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    12,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    oh well

    Hopefully Rockstar games will release a PC version
    Tell me more about the amazing RDR pc version.

    Also frankly if they're going to fuck it up as bad as the GTAV online integration they should just keep it on console.
    I couldnt give two hoots about online mode tbh. Everything about it was garbage in GTA
    Did you know that if you're launching the sp game as intended and not blocked or pirated it is possible for hackers to mess with your SP session? It's amazing.

  19. #19
    Skeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7, 2011
    Posts
    528
    Read somewhere that Rockstar have licenced Denuvo for 18/19, so what else they going to do with it.

  20. #20
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,475
    Gosh this looks impressive - even if just watching a quick stream on the phone.

    MAH IMMURSEN turned up to 11111.

    I guess when you've got infinite money to throw into development the world is your oyster.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •