hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarassing things

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    he defo fingered her
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Last week i asked a woman on the tube if she wanted my seat, assuming she was pregnant.

After i pointed to her tummy, she responded: no, i'm not pregnant, what's wrong with you?

Turned out she was just fat, i ran off the train at the next stop, deeply shamed.
    If she really added the 'whats wrong with you' bit then the correct answer is "what? are fat people banned from sitting now?"
    At that point everyone was looking at me - the only option was to scuttle and get off at Canning Town, miles from where I was supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    I'm fine travelling alone, except on planes.
    Despie every logical and intellectual part of my brain telling me exactly why air travel is safe, i have never been able to got shot of my mild phobia of it. It never stopped me from flying but i really hate it, and at that point i prefer to have someone else around to take my mind off it.

That aside though, i don't mind going solo though it rarely happens these days.

As for embarrassing things: Went to a strip club for a stag night. Usual type of thing, and the best man paid for private dances for the whole group. So there i am and the dancer appears. It was of course dark and i was drunk and it wasnt until she was pretty much grinding away on my leg that i realised it was my cousin. So that was interesting.
    Her excuse did make me laugh though: "I literally don't look at faces, customers are all wallets to me".

Fair enough tbh.
    Hahah what the shit, I’d run away.

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Despie every logical and intellectual part of my brain telling me exactly why air travel is safe, i have never been able to got shot of my mild phobia of it. It never stopped me from flying but i really hate it, and at that point i prefer to have someone else around to take my mind off it.

As for embarrassing things: Went to a strip club for a stag night. Usual type of thing, and the best man paid for private dances for the whole group. So there i am and the dancer appears. It was of course dark and i was drunk and it wasnt until she was pretty much grinding away on my leg that i realised it was my cousin. So that was interesting.
    Her excuse did make me laugh though: "I literally don't look at faces, customers are all wallets to me".

Fair enough tbh.
    well that does appear to be your go to move ....

Fair enough tbh.
    it was a very awkward mutual "we'll call this one a miss and excuse ourselves" once it had clicked for both of us.
    Needless to say we don't really bring it up in family gatherings. "Oh hey Claire, remember that time you rubbed your vag on me? Good times".

Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post

Fair enough tbh.
    Hahah what the shit, Id run away.
    only coz you cant run

Claire is a terrible stripper name
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I have no clue what her stripper name was actually. I now feel like i need to know, damnit.

I have no clue what her stripper name was actually. I now feel like i need to know, damnit.
    in b4 its alexa caine

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    in b4 its alexa caine

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post

Fair enough tbh.
    Hahah what the shit, Id run away.
    only coz you cant run

Absolutely savage
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Still living with my parents at age of 26
    Not being in a serious relationship while everybody else around me is
    My posting lately
    I wonder why

anyway

haven't travelled alone before, always been with fam/school/work/mates, kinda feel like I've had my hand held through any trips
    Isn't this normal? I've traveled alone exactly once in my life (as in in an aircraft) and I hated every second of it and wanted someone there with me.
    i love traveling alone apart from the anxiety of possibly missing my flight, and the uncomfortable seats, and the crushing loneliness of my entire pathetic selfish uninspiring boring life....

But there's a 50% chance i'm going to be hanging out with Elriche and joe at the other end of the trip so i know that banter will be on the cards.
    Yeah I feel like I'd turn into an anxious mess tbh

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    this thread is really starting to deliver

what's wrong with travelling alone? surely you drive alone most of the time?

i flew 8ish times a year solo to and from uni, trundled around germany by myself for a few weeks (met people later on etc) when i was still a teenager and so on. if anything, i prefer flying solo - fly with friends/family and inevitably someone slows you down clearing security, or doesn't get to the airport on time, or has to repack their bag because of weight charges etc etc etc

On topic: I walked into a lamppost while drunkenly trying to use city mapper at the last London meet up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    this thread is really starting to deliver

what's wrong with travelling alone? surely you drive alone most of the time?

i flew 8ish times a year solo to and from uni, trundled around germany by myself for a few weeks (met people later on etc) when i was still a teenager and so on. if anything, i prefer flying solo - fly with friends/family and inevitably someone slows you down clearing security, or doesn't get to the airport on time, or has to repack their bag because of weight charges etc etc etc
    I agree, travelling alone can be very fun. I had to from a young age due to living abroad, but now I sometimes end up having to go alone, or with only one person, because it’s hard to find people that want to go to really far-out-of-the-way places.

On topic: I walked into a lamppost while drunkenly trying to use city mapper at the last London meet up.
    F
    meh

Good thread, plus rep sent.

Although I have travelled extensively around the U.S. (did the living out of a van down by the river thing when I was younger), I have never had a passport and only been to Mexico outside of the U.S.

'Murica
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

It's OK m8 because smarnca also doesn't need a passport.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Big F to the no passport crew.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    got two of the things!