hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 132

Thread: Embarassing things

  1. #21
    Crystalline Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,221
    I've not used an Uber

    I know what they are and how to get them, just haven't downloaded/understood the app yet
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

    Smuggo - Brexit Thread

  2. #22
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,188
    It's not like uber is available in bumfuck poshshire m8

  3. #23
    Crystalline Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    It's not like uber is available in bumfuck poshshire m8
    m8 im 35mins from london .


    ..................................(in bucks)....rip
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

    Smuggo - Brexit Thread

  4. #24
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,273
    Still living with my parents at age of 26
    Not being in a serious relationship while everybody else around me is
    My posting lately

    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

  5. #25
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    She kinda of stood in front of me, equipped with a pot belly. Being the good citizen i am, i immediately offered my seat!


    

  6. #26
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,094
    Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    It will drive you insane but I've slowly got use to it, and the relationship is miles better for it
    How does that even work?

  7. #27
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Last week i asked a woman on the tube if she wanted my seat, assuming she was pregnant.

    After i pointed to her tummy, she responded: no, i'm not pregnant, what's wrong with you?

    Turned out she was just fat, i ran off the train at the next stop, deeply shamed.
    If she really added the 'whats wrong with you' bit then the correct answer is "what? are fat people banned from sitting now?"
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  8. #28
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,094
    they should be

  9. #29
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,221
    they wear ridiculous badges these days djan that make it easy

  10. #30
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    they wear ridiculous badges these days djan that make it easy
    what? is it a disability now?

    i've seen some advertisements about pregger pins in moscow metro but never actually seen one


    Furthermore, since russia is a matriarchy 99% of sufficiently pregnant women (idk like 4+ months) get a paid leave or just leach the bf if they are unemployed and just take a taxi if they really have to leave home.
    Last edited by RazoR; September 13 2018 at 03:50:48 AM.

  11. #31
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Still living with my parents at age of 26
    Not being in a serious relationship while everybody else around me is
    My posting lately
    I wonder why

    anyway

    haven't travelled alone before, always been with fam/school/work/mates, kinda feel like I've had my hand held through any trips
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; September 13 2018 at 04:06:24 AM.

  12. #32
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,145
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Still living with my parents at age of 26
    Not being in a serious relationship while everybody else around me is
    My posting lately
    I wonder why

    anyway

    haven't travelled alone before, always been with fam/school/work/mates, kinda feel like I've had my hand held through any trips
    Isn't this normal? I've traveled alone exactly once in my life (as in in an aircraft) and I hated every second of it and wanted someone there with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  13. #33
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,094
    There is traveling in a group and then there is traveling as a kid. I've flown to slavenia and back by myself and it was okay except for retarded warsaw airport.

  14. #34
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,221

  15. #35
    Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke England
    Posts
    2,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Still living with my parents at age of 26
    Not being in a serious relationship while everybody else around me is
    My posting lately
    I wonder why

    anyway

    haven't travelled alone before, always been with fam/school/work/mates, kinda feel like I've had my hand held through any trips
    Isn't this normal? I've traveled alone exactly once in my life (as in in an aircraft) and I hated every second of it and wanted someone there with me.
    i love traveling alone apart from the anxiety of possibly missing my flight, and the uncomfortable seats, and the crushing loneliness of my entire pathetic selfish uninspiring boring life....

    But there's a 50% chance i'm going to be hanging out with Elriche and joe at the other end of the trip so i know that banter will be on the cards.

  16. #36
    Donor halbarad's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Still living with my parents at age of 26
    Not being in a serious relationship while everybody else around me is
    My posting lately
    I wonder why

    anyway

    haven't travelled alone before, always been with fam/school/work/mates, kinda feel like I've had my hand held through any trips
    Isn't this normal? I've traveled alone exactly once in my life (as in in an aircraft) and I hated every second of it and wanted someone there with me.
    I've traveled a lot for work on my own, mostly via train, and that's helped me cope with it. Airplanes now are just like faster trains and the only annoying part about them is the cost of things inside the airport.

    It's definitely better when travelling with someone else though.

  17. #37
    Alex Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    7,440
    I'm fine travelling alone, except on planes.
    Despie every logical and intellectual part of my brain telling me exactly why air travel is safe, i have never been able to got shot of my mild phobia of it. It never stopped me from flying but i really hate it, and at that point i prefer to have someone else around to take my mind off it.

    That aside though, i don't mind going solo though it rarely happens these days.

    As for embarrassing things: Went to a strip club for a stag night. Usual type of thing, and the best man paid for private dances for the whole group. So there i am and the dancer appears. It was of course dark and i was drunk and it wasnt until she was pretty much grinding away on my leg that i realised it was my cousin. So that was interesting.
    Her excuse did make me laugh though: "I literally don't look at faces, customers are all wallets to me".

    Fair enough tbh.

  18. #38
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    I'm fine travelling alone, except on planes.
    Despie every logical and intellectual part of my brain telling me exactly why air travel is safe, i have never been able to got shot of my mild phobia of it. It never stopped me from flying but i really hate it, and at that point i prefer to have someone else around to take my mind off it.

    That aside though, i don't mind going solo though it rarely happens these days.

    As for embarrassing things: Went to a strip club for a stag night. Usual type of thing, and the best man paid for private dances for the whole group. So there i am and the dancer appears. It was of course dark and i was drunk and it wasnt until she was pretty much grinding away on my leg that i realised it was my cousin. So that was interesting.
    Her excuse did make me laugh though: "I literally don't look at faces, customers are all wallets to me".

    Fair enough tbh.
    did you finger her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  19. #39
    Alex Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    7,440
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    I'm fine travelling alone, except on planes.
    Despie every logical and intellectual part of my brain telling me exactly why air travel is safe, i have never been able to got shot of my mild phobia of it. It never stopped me from flying but i really hate it, and at that point i prefer to have someone else around to take my mind off it.

    That aside though, i don't mind going solo though it rarely happens these days.

    As for embarrassing things: Went to a strip club for a stag night. Usual type of thing, and the best man paid for private dances for the whole group. So there i am and the dancer appears. It was of course dark and i was drunk and it wasnt until she was pretty much grinding away on my leg that i realised it was my cousin. So that was interesting.
    Her excuse did make me laugh though: "I literally don't look at faces, customers are all wallets to me".

    Fair enough tbh.
    did you finger her?
    Only after i was sure it was a relative so that i knew it was safe.
    (No i did not).

  20. #40
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,188
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •