hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this fake?

Question Is this fake?

lol if that isn't going to cause drama I don't k ow what will.

that was my post, yewp..

edit: tho dunno what happened with my original one, its not like i can be fucked looking for it either ;p
    Last edited by EntroX; July 11 2011 at 01:45:47 PM.
    need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    that was my post, yewp..

edit: tho dunno what happened with my original one, its not like i can be fucked looking for it either ;p

NBBE and FDK have a battle in DBT-GB system last night, and a Titan of NBBE had been killed.
    Everyone pay their attention to the war. When you post yours , many posts are posted to talk about the battle.So your post did not hold on the first page for long time.

EF&NBBE&HYLR v.s. PIBC&FDK&RAC&COA.
    And the little alliances also choose their side.
    All alliances join in.The war is between half of CEVE to the other half.
    World War is coming now.

The last big war in CEVE is on 3 months ago....Everyone is waiting too long time....
    Last edited by monomaniar; July 11 2011 at 04:45:14 PM.

you can check the systems around DBT on KB.

this is the supercarriers' kills.
    http://ceve.killboard.nl/cn/?a=kill_...d&kll_id=48934

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    That's a whole lot of supers. Holy shit.

Smuggo
    Looks like cEVE has a problem with supercapital proliferation...

Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    DBT is in the NBBE's fields. There are some space stations of NBBE around DBT. Eveybody think it is safe. Then FDK do an ambush in DBT.

Because the server of CEVE is so poor, the system always can not contain more than 500 persons.
    When the ships of FDK jump into the system at first for the ambush, the ships of NBBE were hard to jump into ........And the FDK got a huge win in NBBE's system while hundreds of supercapitals of NBBE only can see "the system is full" on their screen.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    for the chinese server, yeah it is. I think we were being trolled by whichever chinaman said "there arent a whole lot of supers in use"...this might be a bigger uphill battle than we thought :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Yeats View Post
    It is called a difference of opinion and if you're going to get so shirty about it, you might want to cancel your connection to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post

Er....It is huge number of supercapital?....I thought there should be more in TQ. I saw some videos that shows there are hundreds of supercapitals in the battle in TQ.

FDK and NBEE are not the biggest alliances.... And this is just an ambush. Because no system rights changing, so the small armies did not provide their supercapitals to alliance for this battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    With all the people macro mining 23/7 in 0.0 I wouldn't be surprised. http://ceve.killboard.nl/en/?a=kill_...d&kll_id=50571. These guys afk macro mine hard so they don't even care if a vaga starts to take out their friends.

It's prolly why there are so many supers. Access to resources is almost unlimited due to limited playerbase.
    <&QuackBot> Fuggin: There once was a man named tugginfuggin. He oft tugged his fuggin. That is the tale of tugginfuggin.

going by the data of that battle, there arent alot of minmattar ships, 4 tempest and lots of lolphoons. the phoon setups look more like canon-fodder then anything they would use to kill stuff with. it is shocking though the amount of tier 1 battleships, geddons, domis & phoons ;p as if they either don't know the purpose of t2 and t3 bs or they just fly the cheapest bs there is just because it is a bs, or my earlier assumption that it is just cannon-fodder. all the battleships have at least 2 1600mm plates, some with no dmg mods, t1 guns and essential empty med/low slots.

don't know what to think of this guy though -> http://ceve.killboard.nl/cn/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=49522

well, given the experience level of the bitter-vets in the corp, a well organized rr fleet could have alot of fun vs these guys if they don't show up with an equal amount of sc as we have bs

Quote Originally Posted by monomaniar View Post
    link 404's for me

It is called a difference of opinion and if you're going to get so shirty about it, you might want to cancel your connection to the internet.

毛子新通告
    One Month
    我将不胜感激,如果有人可以请翻译这对我

One month,
    一个月,
    I find it hard to believe, its been only 30 days since we started and our participation is steadily improving, our skillpoint count is increasing and we are getting used to the locals.
    真是难以相信,自我们参与到这里并平稳的发展,已经有30天了。我们的技能点在增长,而且我们和当地人也相 处的很愉快。
    In this one month we have managed to cause a bit more than 12,5B isk in damage while taking shy of 3B, this numbers are clearly screwed up because i have personally lost a dozen of faction frigates but meh, its not like faction mods have the right prices either.
    在这个月中,我们击沉了大概125亿的船,自己损失了大概30E(不知道是不是这个意思),这个数目我感觉 我们完全搞砸了,因为就我自己而言损失了N多势力护卫舰。不过好像那些势力船的价格也很离谱。
    http://west.killboard.nl/en/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=3

Anyhow, some of you might remember the post i did a few weeks ago, this is basically a follow up to that post.
    不管怎样,你们中的一些人可能还记得我之前几个星期发的那个通告,这个通告基本就是那个通告的 后续部分。
    We have already settled up a deal with an alliance in this server, they have offered us what we want and given us a target we will actually enjoy, who is the target you ask?, you will find out soon enough. To those who either took too long to respond or the others who had silly requests for the deal, i warned you with plenty of time.
    我们已经和这个服务器的一些联盟达成协议。他们提供我们所需要的东西,然后给我们一个目标,嗯你问是谁?嗯 你过不了多久就会知道了。对那些反应太慢又或者总是对我们的协议回复些秀下限的人,我们已经给了你们足够的 警觉时间。
    Thank you cEVE for welcoming us here, we are going to stay.
    感谢你们对我们的欢迎,我们将在这里常驻下去
    lol page three

Quote Originally Posted by noobcake View Post
    for the chinese server, yeah it is. I think we were being trolled by whichever chinaman said "there arent a whole lot of supers in use"...this might be a bigger uphill battle than we thought :P
    this is the first major captical fight after dominion patch.

last captical fight in catch, both sides still using tons of dreads.

need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

Quote Originally Posted by coconutEATER View Post
    this is the first major captical fight after dominion patch.

last captical fight in catch, both sides still using tons of dreads.
    theres a reason why theres more supercapitals in that engagement

Quote Originally Posted by T.Faetal View Post
    don't know what to think of this guy though -> http://ceve.killboard.nl/cn/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=49522
    Maybe I'm not the only one who got massively trolled by Haffrage's "they haven't nerfed nanos yet" post...