hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Super Seducer

  1. #1
    Movember 2012 I Legionnaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,714

    Super Seducer

    https://www.puatraining.com/superseducer/

    This is what the world needs.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,909
    Of course you'd be the one thinking that's a cool stunt.

  3. #3
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,191


    raccoon as a pickup aid ??

    its a bold strategy.

  4. #4
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,853
    the fuck



  5. #5
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,981
    This looks amazing.



  6. #6
    Movember 2012 I Legionnaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    This looks amazing.
    Live action Leisure Suit Larry but real creepy.


  7. #7
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    7,215
    SJWs want this game banned from online marketplaces. I mean, the game looks about as interesting as the intro to a brazzers porno and is good only for memes, but lol

    https://www.indy100.com/article/supe...sexual-8247006

  8. #8

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    SJWs want this game banned from online marketplaces. I mean, the game looks about as interesting as the intro to a brazzers porno and is good only for memes, but lol

    https://www.indy100.com/article/supe...sexual-8247006
    REEE SJWs

    Isn't there a YouTube comment section somewhere you ought to be in with that spectacular commentary?

  9. #9
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    7,215
    If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck

    Honestly the negative publicity from the usual reeswarm probably sold more copies than anything

  10. #10

    Join Date
    August 1, 2018
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck

    Honestly the negative publicity from the usual reeswarm probably sold more copies than anything

    I think so

  11. #11
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,635
    Quote Originally Posted by hansara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck

    Honestly the negative publicity from the usual reeswarm probably sold more copies than anything

    I think so
    I'm sure you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •