hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 109

Thread: [Meetup] London Friday 28th/Saturday 29th of September (Parliament and cans edition)

  1. #61
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,098
    Gonna try my best but currently having a pretty heavy night and my anxiety is through the roof.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Gonna try my best but currently having a pretty heavy night and my anxiety is through the roof.
    A few G&Ts will sort that out mate. Get yourself through.


  3. #63
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    17,377
    I have a hockey match tomorrow early afternoon and a party tomorrow night. I'll probably be free at about 4 tomorrow if you guys are at a pub in an accessible part of london.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I have a hockey match tomorrow early afternoon and a party tomorrow night. I'll probably be free at about 4 tomorrow if you guys are at a pub in an accessible part of london.
    See OP.

    There any scope for a few ales tonight?


  5. #65
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    17,377
    I'm at a gig tonight in Islington so probably not I'm afraid
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  6. #66
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I'm at a gig tonight in Islington so probably not I'm afraid
    Absolutely haram. "I'm at a gig so I can't have pre beers with the boys" I don't even

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  7. #67
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,046
    Come join the anxiety club. We can swap pills and make no conversation with strangers together
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Gonna try my best but currently having a pretty heavy night and my anxiety is through the roof.
    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  8. #68
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    17,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I'm at a gig tonight in Islington so probably not I'm afraid
    Absolutely haram. "I'm at a gig so I can't have pre beers with the boys" I don't even

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Doors are at 6

    where you gonna be after parliament? I work in kings cross so might be able to squeeze in a beer if you're nearby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  9. #69
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,046
    Who gets there for open doors? CANS IN THE STREETS!

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  10. #70
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,271
    Lark why have you got a new account?

  11. #71
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,208
    Who's Lark ?

  12. #72
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,693
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Lark why have you got a new account?
    Good to see the one other mod is on top of things

    Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  13. #73
    I'm sure another poster can fill you in.

    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Lark why have you got a new account?


  14. #74
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,208
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Lark why have you got a new account?
    Good to see the one other mod is on top of things

    Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    When he's not accidentally locking threads.

  15. #75
    I have landed at the Red Lion. I am seated outside.


  16. #76
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Come join the anxiety club. We can swap pills and make no conversation with strangers together
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Gonna try my best but currently having a pretty heavy night and my anxiety is through the roof.
    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    The worst best club

  17. #77
    Ted Breakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23, 2011
    Location
    Babylon E5
    Posts
    1,177
    Just got out of work. Bads drinking tonight or is that just tomorrow?

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  18. #78
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    7,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Who gets there for open doors? CANS IN THE STREETS!

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    This tbh

    Rocking up 5 minutes before the headliner with a beer in my hand masterrace
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  19. #79
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    I'm sure another poster can fill you in.

    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Lark why have you got a new account?

  20. #80
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,693
    Lark and misses parted ways, ex is aware of larks posting

    Ex attempting to use said posting as leverage

    Old posting nuked

    Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •