hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 242495051525354 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1065

Thread: Musk's statistical analysis appreciation thread. (Not Tesla related at all)

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    I'm afraid it's you who are mistaken.
    About
    a
    great
    many
    thingssssss.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    The greatest cash burn in business history has to yield results at some point.
    Not even close princess.
    Not close to yielding results or not close to the greatest cash burn in business?
    Your premise is wrong. Amount of money spent does not guarantee a result.
    At the very least they have a fat patent portfolio and thousands of cars on the road.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    Your premise is wrong. Amount of money spent does not guarantee a result.
    At the very least they have a fat patent portfolio and thousands of cars on the road.
    An accomplishment that would indeed be impressive right around 1890s.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    A lot of new Tesla owners here are now stuck and can't drive their car, because Teslas sold in the last 7 months didn't come with winter tires even though they where specced with them when they where bought. And the deliveries of said tires have been significantly delayed.

Customers can get a refund on the tires w/ rims, but it takes 8 weeks to process a refund. If you can afford such an expensive car, I guess you should be able to afford buying new tires (and rims) while you wait for your refund. But it's pretty shit not even getting this right.

Apparently it has happened before with many customers, but never on this scale.

A lot of new Tesla owners here are now stuck and can't drive their car, because Teslas sold in the last 7 months didn't come with winter tires even though they where specced with them when they where bought. And the deliveries of said tires have been significantly delayed.

Customers can get a refund on the tires w/ rims, but it takes 8 weeks to process a refund. If you can afford such an expensive car, I guess you should be able to afford buying new tires (and rims) while you wait for your refund. But it's pretty shit not even getting this right.

Apparently it has happened before with many customers, but never on this scale.
    Actually its not about being able to afford new tires. It is now high season on the tire market and Tesla require special Rims. Rims are not held in stock and all deliveries will be delayed cause of season so expect 20+ working days for special deliveries (off season is 5 for normal, and maybe 7-10 for specials).

And when you get tires right before the december deadline, god luck on getting someone to change them :P

Knowing Tesla history with delays, by the time those winter tires will arrive, global warming will make them unnecessary.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    In related news, woke up to -5 and snow outside and I still have my summer tires on

Hopefully the temperature will get warmer later today so I can get them changed.

In related news, woke up to -5 and snow outside and I still have my summer tires on

Hopefully the temperature will get warmer later today so I can get them changed.
    Change in start of October and dont use studs if you live in a city. Problem solved. Love that people in the north always stand there surprised every fucking year without fail.

Studs are legal in Norway?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Of course

What tires?
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post

Change in start of October and dont use studs if you live in a city. Problem solved. Love that people in the north always stand there surprised every fucking year without fail.
    Weather has been really shifty. A couple of weeks ago it was +15 degrees celcius outside so I thought I had more time

But yeah it is a bit ridiculous. But then again I really didn't want to drive on snow tires in +15 (strictly speaking you can drive with them all year round but they take a lot more wear when it's that warm outside).

Weather has been really shifty. A couple of weeks ago it was +15 degrees celcius outside so I thought I had more time

But yeah it is a bit ridiculous. But then again I really didn't want to drive on snow tires in +15 (strictly speaking you can drive with them all year round but they take a lot more wear when it's that warm outside).
    Yeah i now wear is 50% up on summer compared (+20-30) to winter but +10-15 wont be to bad, and i mean its a month a year and you would never have any hassle.

Two cars for Summer, two cars for Winter. Never had any problems with a sudden cold weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post

Two cars for Summer, two cars for Winter. Never had any problems with a sudden cold weather.

You mean you don’t just get a new one every season?

Pfft.
    meh

Absolute austerity scenes
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Of course
      Spoiler:

Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Thats a lot of Teslas, big ups for supporting Lord Musk mate.

These don't count m8.