hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Meetup] hamburg

[Meetup] hamburg

Apparently Tyrehl is organizing a hamburg Meetup next yet. I'll be there. Sort your shit out Tyrehl and get this going.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    pinned

everyones ran up the mountain to suck each others dicks and next thing you know we're meetup fucking central sure thing boys

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

!SCAM!

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    everyones ran up the mountain to suck each others dicks and next thing you know we're meetup fucking central sure thing boys
    Sounds like 56k fagman is turning up to the next Meetup in hamburg.

Ayyyyy

I'm in.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

x

Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

My summer break goes from Thursday 20/06/19 to Tuesday 30/07/19.

Before that is always way too busy for me to not be there for a weekend, so during the days before the 20th are an absolute no-go for me.

Hamburg starts their summer break a week later on the 27th, so doing it after they started might be good idea as flights into Hamburg might be cheaper than out during that time (I'm going to take the train, way more convenient.)

Who would be coming for more than a weekend so that I can look at a touristy program with Tyrehl. There's plenty to see in Hamburg and also in the surrounding region.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

I am open to this

woop woop
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

GF and I are both in.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    My summer break goes from Thursday 20/06/19 to Tuesday 30/07/19.

Before that is always way too busy for me to not be there for a weekend, so during the days before the 20th are an absolute no-go for me.

Hamburg starts their summer break a week later on the 27th, so doing it after they started might be good idea as flights into Hamburg might be cheaper than out during that time (I'm going to take the train, way more convenient.)

Who would be coming for more than a weekend so that I can look at a touristy program with Tyrehl. There's plenty to see in Hamburg and also in the surrounding region.

Tapapapatalk
    I’m tentatively interested; would be my first time in Germany, so I’d be planning on staying around longer anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post

I知 tentatively interested; would be my first time in Germany, so I壇 be planning on staying around longer anyways.
    If you can provide me with a timetable and interests I can come up with a nice tour. I might be available for parts of it, depending where it goes.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Germany is really nice, just stay away from Hamburg, that place is a kip

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

I’m tentatively interested; would be my first time in Germany, so I’d be planning on staying around longer anyways.
    If you can provide me with a timetable and interests I can come up with a nice tour. I might be available for parts of it, depending where it goes.

Tapapapatalk
    I mean that’s going to depend on when the meetup ends up being. GF lived in Germany for four years, and the Netherlands for four years, so I’m sure she has some ideas about where to go and whatnot. I hope we’ll be able to spend a week or two on the continent, though. Will depend on my work responsibilities, whether my firm clears me for long-term remote work, etc.

Once we actually pick a date for the meetup I’ll start planning the other activities.

I知 tentatively interested; would be my first time in Germany, so I壇 be planning on staying around longer anyways.

Tapapapatalk
    I mean that痴 going to depend on when the meetup ends up being. GF lived in Germany for four years, and the Netherlands for four years, so I知 sure she has some ideas about where to go and whatnot. I hope we値l be able to spend a week or two on the continent, though. Will depend on my work responsibilities, whether my firm clears me for long-term remote work, etc.

Once we actually pick a date for the meetup I値l start planning the other activities.
    My summer break goes from Thursday 20/06/19 to Tuesday 30/07/19. It's going to be in that time frame. Most likely at the beginning of it.

Well, depends where she was and if she wants to go some places new. I always suggest Thringen and Sachsen anyway.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    it would be easier for me to fly to hamburg but man i kinda want to roadtrip from Berlin for the banter

I'm game, but when?

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    I'm game, but when?
    My summer break goes from Thursday 20/06/19 to Tuesday 30/07/19. It's going to be in that time frame. Most likely at the beginning of it.

Tapapapatalk
    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget