hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 122 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2466

Thread: National Brotherhood Week (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    haven't been following the news for a few days, has the U.S decided whether it's black inhabitants are people too yet?
    Coal miners are free to go.

haven't been following the news for a few days, has the U.S decided whether it's black inhabitants are people too yet?
    AFAIK only people are persons of any color and heritage who have graduated from an Ivy League college, or MIT/Caltech/Stanford, have a net worth over $5,000,000 and annual net income over $250,000. Everyone else has always been, is, and shall always remain, cattle.

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    AFAIK only people are persons of any color and heritage who have graduated from an Ivy League college, or MIT/Caltech/Stanford, have a net worth over $5,000,000 and annual net income over $250,000. Everyone else has always been, is, and shall always remain, cattle.
    No, they question whether those were born here, their heritage, their religion.

Burn them in effigy, even.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Returns after a seatbelt ban to immediately begin the racist shit again.

Banned Donor

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Just fuck off. From a drunk cash miner in the midwest. I'll toss my beer can at the wall since I can't return the fucking thing. That gets fun when you start talking about state budgets. And the fact my local shop is 3/4 empty.

Just means test me out. It's Wednesday.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar

Came here to tell you to take a hike for this comment, then saw what meester wrote

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Chad Wolf is a powerful american name
    It has potential but can only be truly realised by his descendants; Chad Wolf Junior and Chad Wolf III.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush
    idiotic posts out of context

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Wrong sign for that town.

"Black lives matter! Yours don't, you racist wastes of sperm!" Would get the truth out much more accurately.
    meh

Wrong sign for that town.

"Black lives matter! Yours don't, you racist wastes of sperm!" Would get the truth out much more accurately.
    meh

The women who ends her black lives dont matter comment with, "and i have black friends", outstanding american scenes

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    and update on Portland.

That is pretty scary to have people at that level stating completely different things given the context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

+1 for Pandora and her chemistry shirt.

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post

Came here to tell you to take a hike for this comment, then saw what meester wrote
    Why aren't you too busy making EVE perfect forever for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

That's fake, right?

If it isn't, I just don't even fucking know any more. This world is too weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    That's fake, right?

nope, legit.

matches with him too, from reading on him he's principled to what many would call a fault, so it's entirely reasonable from that perspective.
    Viking, n.:

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    That's fake, right?

Would it really be surprising that the ultra-libertarian, Govt. Authorities can go fuck themselves, muh' rights and freedoms extremist would fall on the side against the State and it's Police brutality against individuals?

I mean if we just presume he is a racist, because he's a ultra-libertarian, sure. I hadn't heard anything about him being racist before, but who knows.

Libertarians SHOULD be 100% for BLM, at least the part about the State not abusing people and killing people certainly.