hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 42 of 100 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344455292 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1990

Thread: National Brotherhood Week (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

  1. #821
    Totally Not Larkonnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    So

    If this is May, what is August going to look like?
    Forest fires, pandemic, depression, race riots... Who's going to be the final boss of 2020 when we hit December?


  2. #822
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    So

    If this is May, what is August going to look like?
    Forest fires, pandemic, depression, race riots... Who's going to be the final boss of 2020 when we hit December?
    aliens

  3. #823
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    5,490
    you forgot trump assassinating the Iranian general and trying to start another war

  4. #824
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,862
    Police doing their best to diffuse the situation.

    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  5. #825
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    So

    If this is May, what is August going to look like?
    People will probably be too exhausted to care by that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Police doing their best to diffuse the situation.

    Police are doing everything in their power to demonstrate why they shouldn't have power.
    Last edited by Nordstern; May 31 2020 at 03:45:19 PM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  6. #826
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,316
    well, i have seen Alien invasion before the end of summer bandied about a lot less ironically than it should be.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  7. #827

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    7,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    So

    If this is May, what is August going to look like?
    Forest fires, pandemic, depression, race riots... Who's going to be the final boss of 2020 when we hit December?
    The riots will surely make the corona situation better, right?

    Final boss is the slap fight between UK and USA on who is able to go deeper into the shit as the year ends, my money is still on the winning combination of corona and brexit.

  8. #828
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    well, i have seen Alien invasion before the end of summer bandied about a lot less ironically than it should be.
    I mean it might actually be an improvement.
    meh

  9. #829

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    7,396
    And there are still the runaway climate change and profound alterations of many food crops in the background. The panama disease arrived to the south african banana states last year IIRC, millions of starving refugees coming toward usa will surely help!

  10. #830
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,364
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    And there are still the runaway climate change and profound alterations of many food crops in the background. The panama disease arrived to the south african banana states last year IIRC, millions of starving refugees coming toward usa will surely help!
    A democrat hoax! YHey are going to Nicaragua and Guatemala and paying them to march on the USA. It’s an invasion. BUild the Wall!
    meh

  11. #831

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    7,396
    And to be clear, I'm not saying that the bananas die during this year, but it is just question on when, not if, the end of all cavendish bananas comes (and just about all bananas are clones of the original engineered cavendish plant, no viable alternatives exists yet)

  12. #832
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    6,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    So

    If this is May, what is August going to look like?
    Hot.

  13. #833
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    6,014
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    And to be clear, I'm not saying that the bananas die during this year, but it is just question on when, not if, the end of all cavendish bananas comes (and just about all bananas are clones of the original engineered cavendish plant, no viable alternatives exists yet)
    Sucks for the farmers, but bananas are awful. Their loss will not be a tragedy.

  14. #834
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    3,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    And to be clear, I'm not saying that the bananas die during this year, but it is just question on when, not if, the end of all cavendish bananas comes (and just about all bananas are clones of the original engineered cavendish plant, no viable alternatives exists yet)
    Sucks for the farmers, but bananas are awful. Their loss will not be a tragedy.
    You shut your whore mouth!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  15. #835

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    And to be clear, I'm not saying that the bananas die during this year, but it is just question on when, not if, the end of all cavendish bananas comes (and just about all bananas are clones of the original engineered cavendish plant, no viable alternatives exists yet)
    Sucks for the farmers, but bananas are awful. Their loss will not be a tragedy.
    Get the fuck out.

  16. #836
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    So

    If this is May, what is August going to look like?
    Hot.
    Probably quite smokey too.
    meh

  17. #837
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    17,415
    Canada: You know what? A wall sounds pretty good actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  18. #838
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,625
    US police seems to have 0 clue about riot handling.

    Is there some kind of prohibition for US police to Use Shields or proper equipment and dispersal tactics other then shooting Media?
    I mean its retarded as fuck to meet rocks with a stick and then gas entire neighbourhoods.....

  19. #839
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    6,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    US police seems to have 0 clue about riot handling.

    Is there some kind of prohibition for US police to Use Shields or proper equipment and dispersal tactics other then shooting Media?
    I mean its retarded as fuck to meet rocks with a stick and then gas entire neighbourhoods.....
    Lol no.

    The cops have more relaxed rules of engagement than the military. No one will be punished for shooting the press, etc.

  20. #840
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    US police seems to have 0 clue about riot handling.

    Is there some kind of prohibition for US police to Use Shields or proper equipment and dispersal tactics other then shooting Media?
    I mean its retarded as fuck to meet rocks with a stick and then gas entire neighbourhoods.....
    The the problem is psychological and basically the result of piss poor recruitment standards and training and "we are above the public" straight up fucking wrongthink.
    meh

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •