hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 42 of 100 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344455292 ... LastLast

Thread: National Brotherhood Week (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    So

If this is May, what is August going to look like?
    Forest fires, pandemic, depression, race riots... Who's going to be the final boss of 2020 when we hit December?

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    So

Forest fires, pandemic, depression, race riots... Who's going to be the final boss of 2020 when we hit December?
    aliens

you forgot trump assassinating the Iranian general and trying to start another war

Police doing their best to diffuse the situation.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    So

People will probably be too exhausted to care by that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Police doing their best to diffuse the situation.

Police are doing everything in their power to demonstrate why they shouldn't have power.
    Last edited by Nordstern; May 31 2020 at 03:45:19 PM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

well, i have seen Alien invasion before the end of summer bandied about a lot less ironically than it should be.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    So

The riots will surely make the corona situation better, right?

Final boss is the slap fight between UK and USA on who is able to go deeper into the shit as the year ends, my money is still on the winning combination of corona and brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    well, i have seen Alien invasion before the end of summer bandied about a lot less ironically than it should be.
    I mean it might actually be an improvement.
    meh

And there are still the runaway climate change and profound alterations of many food crops in the background. The panama disease arrived to the south african banana states last year IIRC, millions of starving refugees coming toward usa will surely help!

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    And there are still the runaway climate change and profound alterations of many food crops in the background. The panama disease arrived to the south african banana states last year IIRC, millions of starving refugees coming toward usa will surely help!
    A democrat hoax! YHey are going to Nicaragua and Guatemala and paying them to march on the USA. It’s an invasion. BUild the Wall!
    meh

And to be clear, I'm not saying that the bananas die during this year, but it is just question on when, not if, the end of all cavendish bananas comes (and just about all bananas are clones of the original engineered cavendish plant, no viable alternatives exists yet)

So

Hot.

And to be clear, I'm not saying that the bananas die during this year, but it is just question on when, not if, the end of all cavendish bananas comes (and just about all bananas are clones of the original engineered cavendish plant, no viable alternatives exists yet)
    Sucks for the farmers, but bananas are awful. Their loss will not be a tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    You shut your whore mouth!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Get the fuck out.

So

Hot.
    Probably quite smokey too.
    meh

Canada: You know what? A wall sounds pretty good actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

US police seems to have 0 clue about riot handling.

Is there some kind of prohibition for US police to Use Shields or proper equipment and dispersal tactics other then shooting Media?
    I mean its retarded as fuck to meet rocks with a stick and then gas entire neighbourhoods.....

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post

Is there some kind of prohibition for US police to Use Shields or proper equipment and dispersal tactics other then shooting Media?
    I mean its retarded as fuck to meet rocks with a stick and then gas entire neighbourhoods.....
    Lol no.

The cops have more relaxed rules of engagement than the military. No one will be punished for shooting the press, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post

The the problem is psychological and basically the result of piss poor recruitment standards and training and "we are above the public" straight up fucking wrongthink.
    meh