hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 40 of 100 FirstFirst ... 30373839404142435090 ... LastLast

Thread: National Brotherhood Week (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Since the last post is effectively a threadkiller, can we go back to the list of businesses burned?

Has anybody contemplated that the rioters were actually exercising brilliant foresight, and doing all the store owners a big favor by burning them down, allowing them to collect the fat payout from the scam that is the insurance industry, instead of being bled out slowly as they are bankrupt by the second wave of sars-2 and the resulting depression?
    This is assuming that the rioters are intelligent human beings with this scorched earth policy.
    See the post I made directly above your post to support his tinfoil argument.

Just remember to keep the 2m social distancing up during your rioting.

Somehow even demonstrations that are bigger and turn violent in europe rarely go to the extremes like in the land of the opressed and home of the afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Well, when you hire decent mercenaries (ahem, former military 'contractors') to go further than peaceful protest to further your narrative about how we truly need a police state and will bring our standing military against our own citizens,
    they are generally competent enough to have backstories/corp histories developed enough that they don't stand out as mercenaries.

Or you have a willing cult of alt-right proto nazis you’ve groomed and radicalized online to deploy.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    show us on the doll where antifa touched you
    Someone should tell him it's not AntiFa or BLM.

As the Mayor says:

We are now confronting white supremacists, members of organized crime, out of state instigators, and possibly even foreign actors to destroy and destabilize our city and our region.

The Mafia, the KKK and Russian Meddlers are behind these violent protests, clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    show us on the doll where antifa touched you
    Someone should tell him it's not AntiFa or BLM.

As the Mayor says:

We are now confronting white supremacists, members of organized crime, out of state instigators, and possibly even foreign actors to destroy and destabilize our city and our region.

The Mafia, the KKK and Russian Meddlers are behind these violent protests, clearly.
    Finally, the 'both sides' deflection finally makes sense!

Those sneaky Russians. Sending in the Spetznaz to riot in Minneapolis.

It’s like Red Dawn all over again.

Putin really is playing 32D Chess.
    meh

review of various videos that people are posting about instigators of riots and shit. Tim makes a lot of assumptions and i don't like his anti-antifa rants but there's scumbags everywhere unfortunately

basically, you got white supremacists, criminals, antifa, cops in civillian, criminals and miscreants from all over the place, everyone using the opportunity to fuck shit up and pretending to be the other

what a goddamn shitshow, and I know shitshows, i was in the balkans in the 90s
    Last edited by Lief Siddhe; May 30 2020 at 11:28:11 PM.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

review of various videos that people are posting about instigators of riots and shit. Tim makes a lot of assumptions and i don't like his anti-antifa rants but there's scumbags everywhere unfortunately

basically, you got white supremacists, criminals, antifa, cops in civillian, criminals and miscreants from all over the place, everyone using the opportunity to fuck shit up and pretending to be the other

I guess that means it really is just too much to ask that people get treated like people, and that this is why we can't have nice things like national health insurance, or God forbid, universal basic income.

I really think that doesn't mean that. Boy o boy is the establishment having a blast with this, agent provocateurs are making extra money these days.
    Last edited by Lief Siddhe; May 30 2020 at 11:50:37 PM.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Just remember to keep the 2m social distancing up during your rioting.

Somehow even demonstrations that are bigger and turn violent in europe rarely go to the extremes like in the land of the opressed and home of the afraid.
    At least most of the rioters are wearing masks
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Mayor of Seattle announced a 5pm curfew... at 5pm.

Good move. Good move.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Mayor of Seattle announced a 5pm curfew... at 5pm.

Good move. Good move.
    Means gtfo.
    meh

Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    Correct.
    Everything to discredit people being angry at a fucked system eh?

Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post

All after a day of letting the message spread. Classic.

And look at all these self styled "rational intelligent people" just jumping on it.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    L.A., 1992:

https://archives.nbclearn.com/portal...w?cuecard=2171

Philadelphia, PA:

Denver:

Madison, WI:

Last edited by Nordstern; May 31 2020 at 02:44:15 AM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Last edited by Liare; May 31 2020 at 02:55:47 AM.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

That police SUV slamming in to a crowd is insane.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

"Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm

Last edited by Nordstern; May 31 2020 at 05:56:56 AM.