hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 152 of 157 FirstFirst ... 52102142149150151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 3132

Thread: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

Joe Biggs and his 5 followers.
    meh

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by duckduck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Are the police about to smash your door in? Like & Subscribe to make sure they do.
    FYP
    Sent my small inheritance to a few streamers, a buddy down on his luck (who worked in finance), and the PSL legal fund. Fuck it. The most action I can pull off over the last few months.

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

What exactly is an "anarchist jurisdiction"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush
    idiotic posts out of context

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    What exactly is an "anarchist jurisdiction"?
    An oxymoron.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Sounds positively utopian.
    meh

Anarchism means no goverment, not governance.

I should start writing this on people's foreheads, maybe this way they will remember.

Since I cba to go to twitter or reddit to find it but apparently

1. Some politician in FL has proposed a new law to support police in these rioting times that basically makes them even more untouchable and allows for anyone to, for example, drive into protestors without consequences.
    2. LMPD decleares state of emergency and has already started to close down and fortify the city in anticipation for ruling in Breonna Taylor killing.

This is going to end well.

3. Bloomberg has paid for 32k fellons in FL to make sure they are allowed to vote. So there's that at least.

This post is made without full sourcing so I might be missing something vital but hey, its the internet, who needs to read and check things right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Since I cba to go to twitter or reddit to find it but apparently

1. Some politician in FL has proposed a new law to support police in these rioting times that basically makes them even more untouchable and allows for anyone to, for example, drive into protestors without consequences.
    2. LMPD decleares state of emergency and has already started to close down and fortify the city in anticipation for ruling in Breonna Taylor killing.

This is going to end well.

3. Bloomberg has paid for 32k fellons in FL to make sure they are allowed to vote. So there's that at least.

This post is made without full sourcing so I might be missing something vital but hey, its the internet, who needs to read and check things right?
    All of that is true.

Florida mans bid for fascism is probably completely unconstitutional. I’m not even a lawyer, and I can say that with a fair amount of conviction.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post

I should start writing this on people's foreheads, maybe this way they will remember.
    lenin understood that for the revolution to succeed the anarchists had to be purged

anarchists are the biggest threat to any revolutionary movement on the left

Calm down there tankie.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

lenin understood that for the revolution to succeed the anarchists had to be purged

I mean i know you have jerked off over dictators before but you didn't need to coom all over while posting about them. Nice love for retarded shit though. In before you say it was a joke and you yell some shitbthe us has done.

You'd of shot Eugene Debs or Rosa Luxemburg in the head if a strong man asked you so long as he said "do it for communism brother, they are weak!"

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

Bwuh?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post

I mean i know you have jerked off over dictators before but you didn't need to coom all over while posting about them. Nice love for retarded shit though. In before you say it was a joke and you yell some shitbthe us has done.

You'd of shot Eugene Debs or Rosa Luxemburg in the head if a strong man asked you so long as he said "do it for communism brother, they are weak!"
    Oh no I'm not joking at all. Anarchists are useless idiots who will never accomplish anything positive, whose ideology is quite literally poison to the left. We can see just how successful anarchists are when you look at the current state of the US left which heavily skews anarchist and has failed to accomplish literally anything and has in fact turned popular sentiment against the left. Par for course for the anarchist movements in history.

I don't think you really know anything about Eugene Debs or Rosa Luxembourg, both were communist martyrs who probably had to struggle daily against the influence of useless anarchist twats.

You seem quite angry today. Why don't you go burn down a local small business to let off some steam?

Edit: and yes I'm joking about 'purging' but since you're a spineless liberal who can't interpret humor and has been trained to feel 'unsafe' by language fuck it I'll lean into it

Last edited by Approaching Walrus; September 23 2020 at 06:52:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post

Bwuh?
    There was, however, another enemy that the Marxists had to battle. This enemy of the workers was not as well known in Lenin’s day but will be recognized by everyone familiar with Marxism and the history of the 20th century worker’s movement. This enemy Lenin calls “Petty Bourgeois Revolutionism”, a mixture of anarchism and half baked revolutionary rhetoric.
    Gee that sure sounds like what's going on right now.

https://dissidentvoice.org/2012/10/l...opportunism-2/

Everyone has listened to and formed political ideas based off of Lenin, I mean with the exceptions of everyone in the world, including Lenin.

Best worker state is the one that shoots the workers.

It is known.

Spoiler:
    Top tankie scenes lmao

Oh no I'm not joking at all. Anarchists are useless idiots who will never accomplish anything positive, whose ideology is quite literally poison to the left. We can see just how successful anarchists are when you look at the current state of the US left which heavily skews anarchist and has failed to accomplish literally anything and has in fact turned popular sentiment against the left. Par for course for the anarchist movements in history.
    that's some pretty strong stuff you're huffing there, do share with the rest of us.

there has already been explicit positive outcomes from the protesting, a number of cities including Minneapolis and Seattle are moving towards defunding their police departments in favour of more social outreach, but apparently because there's no red banner over the white house it's all a total failure right ?

your argument highlights that you have a poor grasp of the underlying dynamics in play here, you argue as if there is some wholly organized movement playing 28-dimensional chess with the state when the reality is entirely the opposite. it's a hodge-podge mismash of different local groups doing their own thing under a overarching banner. there is no attempt at "looking good" or winning the battle for "popular sentiment" because it's not worth fighting for in the first place, the media is never going to side with the black-bloc and the majority-NIMBY brigade is always going to hate people rocking the boat.

what's being made is a moral argument, one that might be ignored short term, but cannot be ignored long term. "popular support" as measured by the polls might be decreasing, but it doesn't matter as long as the message is kept in the limelight. the canonized saint of America Martin Luther King was widely reviled and hated when he was active in the civil rights movement, but that does not change the simple fact he was right principally and morally, and that with enough pressure applied the state will bend the knee to right the wrong.

it is simply a question of how much blood and suffering it takes to get there.

I don't think you really know anything about Eugene Debs or Rosa Luxembourg, both were communist martyrs who probably had to struggle daily against the influence of useless anarchist twats.
    especially Luxenburg spend as much time shitting on Lenin as she did on Liberals after the russiian revolution precisely because of the persecution of non party members, Luxenburg argued for a inclusive democratic approach explicitly intended to marginalize the party after taking power, in order to prevent the party becoming autocratic, precisely the shitshow that happened in Russia.

she was much closer aligned with the modern "autonomist left" in Europe than anything in the Marxist Leninist tradition, the very people you're shitting on here.

Edit: and yes I'm joking about 'purging' but since you're a spineless liberal who can't interpret humor and has been trained to feel 'unsafe' by language fuck it I'll lean into it

how is this different from Pewdiepie's "GAS ALL JEWS!" followed by "ITS JUST A PRANK BRO!" ? because i am not seeing it.
    Last edited by Liare; September 23 2020 at 01:04:36 PM.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Anarchists arnt a persecuted ethnic group, they're not even real adult people