hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 157 of 164 FirstFirst ... 57107147154155156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 3263

Thread: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

so, more has come out about Reinoehl getting merked by the cops, nothing really new though.

In interviews with 22 people who were near the scene, all but one said they did not hear officers identify themselves or give any commands before opening fire. In their official statements, not yet made public, the officers offered differing accounts of whether they saw Mr. Reinoehl with a weapon. One told investigators he thought he saw Mr. Reinoehl raise a gun inside the vehicle before the firing began, but two others said they did not.
    Five eyewitnesses said in interviews that the gunfire began the instant the vehicles arrived. None of them saw Mr. Reinoehl holding a weapon. A single shell casing of the same caliber as the handgun he was carrying was found inside his car.

Garrett Louis, who watched the shooting begin while trying to get his 8-year-old son out of the line of fire, said the officers arrived with such speed and violence that he initially assumed they were drug dealers gunning down a foe — until he saw their law enforcement vests.
    Though the Portland police had yet to issue a warrant for Mr. Reinoehl’s arrest, the task force prepared to move in.
    so, essentially, it was a summary execution in public view. rather than you know, an attempted arrest gone wrong. that's not actually new in and of itself, but having it in-depth confirmed is still worthwhile posting.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Hey, remember a couple of years ago when certain posters suggesting America would slip towards fascism were mocked?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

i remember getting mocked for guessing US COVID casualties would pass 1m before the pandemic was over.

turns out, i was probably guessing low.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

They'll have 500,000 COVID casualties and 500,000 excess pneumonia casualties to own the libs.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    They'll have 500,000 COVID casualties and 500,000 excess pneumonia casualties to own the libs.
    Nah, 300k covid ones and about a 1M dip in the census for some unknown reason.

Hey, remember a couple of years ago when certain posters suggesting America would slip towards fascism were mocked?
    I don't think there were internet foramz in the fifties.

Not that america wasn't a genocidal imperialist state before that.

Last edited by RazoR; October 15 2020 at 04:34:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    I don't think there were internet foramz in the fifties.

Not that america wasn't a genocidal imperialist state before that.

That's a fake.

Getränk is spelled wrong for a start. Coke ist es means Coke it is, a slogan Coca-Cola used in 1982. Coke ist es sounds super weird in German, not to mention that Germans rarely call the drink Coke, but Cola.

This ad comes from an exhibition on Coca-Cola's past in London in 2004. Along with historic examples, artists added imagined ads. This is one of those.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/m...st-564751.html

https://hoaxeye.com/2018/01/19/nazi-cola/

Coca-Cola ran these ads:

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Getränk is spelled wrong for a start.
    Also: "ein Volk" would be spelled "Ein Volk".

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Getränk is spelled wrong for a start.
    Also: "ein Volk" would be spelled "Ein Volk".
    If you really want to go all teacher on it, there's no punctuation at all and the space between Reich and ein Getränk is also not the same as the other spaces.
    nevar forget

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    If one were to rant about nazi beverages, Fanta, would be the one to chose.

https://timeline.com/fanta-coca-cola-nazi-845ee7e513af
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Surprise, Razor is dumb and believes internet garbage.

I think you mean culture
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Viking, n.:

perfect hair

Can't wait til that gel pile goes up in flames

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Why, did that specific cop do something bad, or is it just because all cops deserve to go up in flames?

Is that hairstyle a dog whistle for white supremacism or something? Looks like anime to me.
    Last edited by Alistair; October 26 2020 at 01:28:29 PM.

The Virgin Jack Coutu vs the Chad Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Why, did that specific cop do something bad, or is it just because all cops deserve to go up in flames?

Is that hairstyle a dog whistle for white supremacism or something? Looks like anime to me.
    I honestly thought it was cosplay.

'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    My first thought.