hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 158 of 164 FirstFirst ... 58108148155156157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 3263

Thread: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

Dat chin

MI8m8

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

Why, did that specific cop do something bad, or is it just because all cops deserve to go up in flames?
    A few bad apples ruin the bunch.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Can't wait til that gel pile goes up in flames
    Why, did that specific cop do something bad, or is it just because all cops deserve to go up in flames?

Is that hairstyle a dog whistle for white supremacism or something? Looks like anime to me.
    ACABBQ
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Is that hairstyle a dog whistle for white supremacism or something? Looks like anime to me.

Can't a fellow just hate dickheads with stupid gel hairstyles without you making it into a partisan political issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

A phrase long used to support racism and discrimination against entire populations for the actions of individuals, instead of treating each individual and an individual.

It's so fun some days, watching you become what you claim to oppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

Can't a fellow just hate dickheads with stupid gel hairstyles without you making it into a partisan political issue?
    Don't be jealous, mate, you wish you could rock a style like that dude.

A phrase long used to support racism and discrimination against entire populations for the actions of individuals, instead of treating each individual and an individual.

TIL: people are born police and it's a physical characteristic with no statistical link to behavioral tendencies that the individual can't be responsible for changing
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Alistair, would you apply that reasoning to a member of Los Zetas? Why not?

TIL: people are born police and it's a physical characteristic with no statistical link to behavioral tendencies that the individual can't be responsible for changing
    If Cop A abused a citizen, is Cop B in another town in another state also guilty of it?

Seems you and Keck would say "yes".

go and burn a cop if you got the balls to do it, see how things go from there, Jack

edit: or grow the fuck up already
    Last edited by Lief Siddhe; October 26 2020 at 05:14:08 PM.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

So we're at the point in the discussion where you argue that the Police (as a whole, in the U.S.) is equivalent to a criminal cartel.

Yep. If you'd like to have that 'debate', you'll have to find someone else, sorry.

So we're at the point in the discussion where you argue that the Police (as a whole, in the U.S.) is equivalent to a criminal cartel.

Yep. If you'd like to have that 'debate', you'll have to find someone else, sorry.
    You are familiar with the operation and actions of police unions in US history? I'm not surprised you are choosing to avoid being owned defending them.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Police is an organization that is built upon hierarchic structure of following orders. If murderers in uniforms are not punished that means the leadership is fine with that. If police unions see this and don't strike, it means they're fine with it too. They're not your friends, but enemies.

ACAB

You are familiar with the operation and actions of police unions in US history? I'm not surprised you are choosing to avoid being owned defending them.
    Yep, Owned, Got it.

Los Zetas > Cops. Got it. Cool story.

Next time I have a problem, I'll make sure to call a Los Zeta, and see how that goes. I'll be sure to let you know.

If Cop A abused a citizen, is Cop B in another town in another state also guilty of it?

I dont agree with a lot of Keckers ramblings, but at this point the answer is a helluwa lot closer to Yes than no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

How much did they steal in civil forfeiture? Honestly cartel is small fry compared to the cops

Isn't this exactly how cops and other 'law and order" types treat black people in this country?
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

Isn't this exactly how cops and other 'law and order" types treat black people in this country?
    Isn't that what Keckers was alluding to in the first place?
    Quote Originally Posted by cucaldvida View Post
    ...suck on the devices of the callow people...

If you fly flag, you carry the bag.

Yep, Owned, Got it.

Los Zetas > Cops. Got it. Cool story.

Next time I have a problem, I'll make sure to call a Los Zeta, and see how that goes. I'll be sure to let you know.
    So you won't answer the question, then? Surely you, Alistair the Rational, wouldn't be so bigoted and judgemental as to paint a whole group with the same moral brush? I mean some of them are good people, right?