hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 156 of 164 FirstFirst ... 56106146153154155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 3263

Thread: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    lol police union chiefs just dream of being warlords one day, fuck em all

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

WASHINGTON — Federal law enforcement officials were directed to make public comments sympathetic to Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager charged with fatally shooting two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin, according to internal Department of Homeland Security talking points obtained by NBC News.

In preparing Homeland Security officials for questions about Rittenhouse from the media, the document suggests that they note that he "took his rifle to the scene of the rioting to help defend small business owners."

Another set of talking points distributed to Homeland Security officials said the media were incorrectly labeling the group Patriot Prayer as racists after clashes erupted between the group and protesters in Portland, Oregon.

It is unclear whether any of the talking points originated at the White House or within Homeland Security's own press office.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Viking, n.:

Thanks for that first link, I really enjoyed their story on "A Guide to Eyefucking, The Perfect Way to Flirt From a Distance".

It's amazing, I guess, that with all the rampant Fascism going on, no Fascist Snipers actually shot anyone, much less the whole crowd.

We’ve been at the snipers-at-protests point for years and years.

And the cops are still doing plenty of shooting, with real bullets and otherwise, if you hadn’t noticed.

If anything we should be grateful nothing happened because holy shit can you imagine the fallout if they had shot someone?

Also, the fact that they weren’t stupid enough to open fire on a funeral procession for a racial-justice martyr doesn’t mean they’re not fascists.
    Last edited by Lachesis VII; October 2 2020 at 07:20:03 AM.

I mean most dictators have better police forces more aware of how to manage public image, so it is a bit surprising they didn't kill anyone then. As you said though they've killed plenty and aided the fascist ideals otherwise . Those cops are all waiting for this election and the fall out of whatever happens. One is a green light for them to continue on the path, the other they'll have to wait and seem everyone is focused on next month for now but people will be angry if democrats do the usual and take all power then do nothing.

The best outcome for the police is if the Dems win the election, since people will be even more riled up if Trump wins. If Biden wins and vaccines become available, most people will go back to their regular lives and not care anymore.

Viking, n.:

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    So have you any proof of these being deployed apart from a picture of a badgeless, faceless 'policeman' holding one along with your insinuations that US police are now seeking to electroshock 'peaceful protestors' to death?
    Well of course they're not being sold for people to use them

you great daft numptoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Viking, n.:

I like how currently the LGBT movement hashtag bombs #ProudBoys

Donor
    Last edited by Arkaday; October 9 2020 at 10:22:36 AM. Reason: cause

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkaday View Post
    fyp

Cant get passed a bunch of ad and region filters to get the story so I understand it: Did an anti-blm guy get shot (dead) at like point blank range by a private security guy after slapping him in the face and spraying mace in Denver?

Yes, I know the way I wrote out that sentence is crazy but so is the US, deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

so, this happened in Denver yesterday. TLDR : Trump supporter got shot by private security for a journalist, usual suspects blame AUNTIEEFAAA.

remember all the fuzz about statue removal ? the response range from eye-rolling, trough mild amusement to "meh".
    Viking, n.:

so, this happened in Denver yesterday. TLDR : Trump supporter got shot by private security for a journalist, usual suspects blame AUNTIEEFAAA.

remember all the fuzz about statue removal ? the response range from eye-rolling, trough mild amusement to "meh".
    Kinda nsfl? Maybe? I'm not sure. Spoilering it anyways. About as perfectly timed a picture as you could ever ask for. And why you shouldn't mace the private security guard with a gun.

Spoiler:

Digital camera with a progressive shutter, most likely, so what's happening on the left side of the shot is probably just a little bit behind the right side.
    Quarantined and loving life.

Looks like the bear mace cans I used to have for camping trips in Yukon/Yellowstone. Glad he didn't end up firing into anyone else, that cloud probably blinded him right after the first shot.

Security guard for 9news in Denver protest shooting wasn't licensed with the city, or authorized to be carrying as part of his job.

In case you missed it, guy who got shot had tshirt reading something like, "BLM, fuck yeah biker lives matter."

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/1...tthew-dolloff/
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang