hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 149 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151152159 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3214

Thread: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

  1. #2961
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,738
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  2. #2962
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Also probably not the real arsonists...

    https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...has-history-of

    https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...lifornia-fires

    Always projecting, these traitors to America.
    meh

  3. #2963
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    lol. like anything here isn't?
    when in rome
    bang caligula
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  4. #2964
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,523
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Also probably not the real arsonists...

    https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...has-history-of

    https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...lifornia-fires

    Always projecting, these traitors to America.
    Who are you trying to convince with the trators and death to Republicans thing Erich? Yourself?

  5. #2965
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Also probably not the real arsonists...

    https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...has-history-of

    https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...lifornia-fires

    Always projecting, these traitors to America.
    Who are you trying to convince with the trators and death to Republicans thing Erich? Yourself?
    Where did you see me say death to republicans in that post. Calling them traitors is accurate. They want to destroy this country, they have literally said so.
    meh

  6. #2966
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,523
    You didn't answer the question.

  7. #2967
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    You didn't answer the question.
    I'm just calling like I see it.
    meh

  8. #2968
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,523
    Still not answering the question, try not taking the republican coward political answer route eh? In case you forgot, who are you trying to convince?

  9. #2969
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Still not answering the question, try not taking the republican coward political answer route eh? In case you forgot, who are you trying to convince?
    I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just expressing my opinion on what the facts are. Same as you.

    If you are ok with supporting treason and the downfall of our society, be my guest.
    meh

  10. #2970
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,738
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  11. #2971
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,825
    anti american traitors etc

  12. #2972
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Hey now, according to Alistair we should be more worried about rioters than we should be about this. Fair enough, one destroys property rhe other is calling for death squads. Sounds equal.

  13. #2973
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    6,151
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Also probably not the real arsonists...

    https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...has-history-of

    https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...lifornia-fires

    Always projecting, these traitors to America.
    https://abc3340.com/news/nation-worl...rol-09-13-2020


  14. #2974
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,523
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Still not answering the question, try not taking the republican coward political answer route eh? In case you forgot, who are you trying to convince?
    I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just expressing my opinion on what the facts are. Same as you.

    If you are ok with supporting treason and the downfall of our society, be my guest.
    It only took 3 exchanges for you to lump me into the side you'd wipe out if you had your way. Congrats on being an idiot and extremist Erich.
    Last edited by Jack Coutu; September 13 2020 at 06:00:25 PM.

  15. #2975
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,523
    I too would like to be placed on leave instead of arrested for such behavior. I wonder what all the "the police are good, not all of them are bad, it's ok" people think about this kind of shit. It's more and more rampant the longer these protests go on.

  16. #2976
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    6,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Still not answering the question, try not taking the republican coward political answer route eh? In case you forgot, who are you trying to convince?
    I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just expressing my opinion on what the facts are. Same as you.

    If you are ok with supporting treason and the downfall of our society, be my guest.
    It only took 3 exchanges for you to lump me into the side you'd wipe out if you had your way. Congrats on being an idiot and extremist Erich.
    Guys, this is silly. Stop it with the lumping.

    Last edited by Lachesis VII; September 13 2020 at 06:08:51 PM.

  17. #2977
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Still not answering the question, try not taking the republican coward political answer route eh? In case you forgot, who are you trying to convince?
    I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just expressing my opinion on what the facts are. Same as you.

    If you are ok with supporting treason and the downfall of our society, be my guest.
    It only took 3 exchanges for you to lump me into the side you'd wipe out if you had your way. Congrats on being an idiot and extremist Erich.
    You've put words in my mouth literally twice in 2 posts. Good job. Why don't you tell me what else I think.
    meh

  18. #2978
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    6,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    I too would like to be placed on leave instead of arrested for such behavior. I wonder what all the "the police are good, not all of them are bad, it's ok" people think about this kind of shit. It's more and more rampant the longer these protests go on.
    Well to judge by the Sheriff’s twitter comments, a fair number of them think the cop was doing the right thing.

  19. #2979
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,825
    Its almost like roughly half of americans are really big on the law and order and racism republican thing

  20. #2980
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    6,151
    Funny how that “law and order” has little to do with rule of law or public order.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •