hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 144 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4494134141142143144145146147154 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 3132

Thread: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

Last edited by Liare; September 4 2020 at 02:33:50 PM.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Fixed your tags

I'm guessing public opinion allows the police to commit this sort of violence out of a general idea of self defence right?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Fixed your tags

I'm guessing public opinion allows the police to commit this sort of violence out of a general idea of self defence right?
    More that the structure of city politics does not allow for any rebuke or change. Mayors will cower in city hall because they're scared of both the protesters and the police union.

When clips like this were being produced on a daily basis in May and June, support for BLM only went up.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    I wonder what we need to do to get one of those anarchist jurisdictions applied to us. Then we can just not pay federal taxes so those Red state leeches get fucking nothing.
    Welcome back. Comparing poor states that don't have equivalent of Silicon Valley to insects. How daring.
    *Annelids, not insects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

The poor states have largely governed themselves poor. It makes it easier to fleece desperate populations for mega church donations and prop up NRA and klan memberships.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Cuomo has not provided any proof he had the disease apart from his worthless word, and uses his platform to spread literal pseudoscience. Why should anyone believe him? Is this like some #believeallcoviddiagnoses thing? He's so obviously full of shit the fact you can't see that from his video says a lot.

The cuomo family is a bunch of scumbags. the vast majority of people who rise to the top of new york politics are. It's literally the most corrupt state in America. Which includes mayor DeBlasio.

I don't know why a norwegian guy feels the need to white knight a literal mafia family like the Cuomo's. But whatever, you chose to. When they get inevitably removed from power over one of the many scandals they're involved in I'm sure you'll be super surprised.

But again. You're norwegian, so
    a) you don't understand how irredeemably corrupt american political families are and
    B) you have an unhealthy fascination with US domestic politics because 'we all live in america'

You should feel ashamed for pontificating about this shit from your pseudo utopia acting like you have any idea what the fuck you're talking about.
    Why don't you run away and whine about it some more.
    Says the guy who wants to go back to south africa like it's better than the USA somehow.

Cuomo has not provided any proof he had the disease apart from his worthless word, and uses his platform to spread literal pseudoscience. Why should anyone believe him? Is this like some #believeallcoviddiagnoses thing? He's so obviously full of shit the fact you can't see that from his video says a lot.

The cuomo family is a bunch of scumbags. the vast majority of people who rise to the top of new york politics are. It's literally the most corrupt state in America. Which includes mayor DeBlasio.

I don't know why a norwegian guy feels the need to white knight a literal mafia family like the Cuomo's. But whatever, you chose to. When they get inevitably removed from power over one of the many scandals they're involved in I'm sure you'll be super surprised.

a) you don't understand how irredeemably corrupt american political families are and
    B) you have an unhealthy fascination with US domestic politics because 'we all live in america'

You should feel ashamed for pontificating about this shit from your pseudo utopia acting like you have any idea what the fuck you're talking about.
    Says the guy who wants to go back to south africa like it's better than the USA somehow.
    Doesn't have as many racist cunts. We chased all of ours to Europe and Australia.
    meh

Doesn't have as many racist cunts. We chased all of ours to Europe and Australia.
    Yeah you can be a equal opportunity bourgeois overlord there more easily than the USA. Thanks, millionaire Mandela family!

Yeah you can be a equal opportunity bourgeois overlord there more easily than the USA. Thanks, millionaire Mandela family!
    it takes millions to move the needle in this world, and anyone who thinks differently doesn't understand how it works.
    meh

its time for some aytone may mays

Wait AW are you American? I was under the impression you were European

He is, but he’s an expat/emigre.

Do you say that dumb racist shit about Italians in the US?

Honestly the Italians are greasy mob men line was Meester shit, why go there eh?

NYC leadership is horrible, most people in most cities should aim for better leadership instead of not caring about local elections. Cuomo and DeBlasio are inept liberals. They need to be removed, and the police union destroyed in NYC. Pretending its because he's italian or that its the mafia is fucking conspiracy reddit trash level though. Fuck that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post

Honestly the Italians are greasy mob men line was Meester shit, why go there eh?

NYC leadership is horrible, most people in most cities should aim for better leadership instead of not caring about local elections. Cuomo and DeBlasio are inept liberals. They need to be removed, and the police union destroyed in NYC. Pretending its because he's italian or that its the mafia is fucking conspiracy reddit trash level though. Fuck that shit.
    My bold... Is there any other kind?

Yes I do. Half of my family is italian, my goddamn uncle is an Alfredo Forte so fuck off I can say what I want and don't care if some pearl clutching liberal on the internet pretends to be offended on behalf of italian Americans over an obvious joke directed at the heads of the highly corrupt new york political machine WHO LITERALLY DO HAVE MOB CONNECTIONS.

Besides, as has been hammered down our throats for the past five years, racism is prejudice plus power, you cannot be 'racist' to italian americans, italian families basically run the big cities and are in power at every level of society. There is no real anti-italian racism in the usa and you fucking know it.

Basically, educate yourself sweaty cause yikes this ain't it.
    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; September 5 2020 at 07:08:10 AM.

I can't wait until Americans talking about British dental hygiene are being accused of hate crimes

Yes I do. Half of my family is italian, my goddamn uncle is an Alfredo Forte so fuck off I can say what I want and don't care if some pearl clutching liberal on the internet pretends to be offended on behalf of italian Americans over an obvious joke directed at the heads of the highly corrupt new york political machine WHO LITERALLY DO HAVE MOB CONNECTIONS.

Besides, as has been hammered down our throats for the past five years, racism is prejudice plus power, you cannot be 'racist' to italian americans, italian families basically run the big cities and are in power at every level of society. There is no real anti-italian racism in the usa and you fucking know it.

I'm still fond of all your whining about BLM being about how it affects white people with zero thoughts to anything else.

As painfully stereotypically American sitting comfy in Europe as it goes eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

I'm still fond of all your whining about BLM being about how it affects white people with zero thoughts to anything else.

As painfully stereotypically American sitting comfy in Europe as it goes eh?
    Well since you brought it up, funny how billionaires support it. Almost like they know the 'movement' will do nothing to affect their material reality or affect any meaningful change, weird huh?

But yeah how dare an American try to seek a better life for themselves abroad while having opinions on their country of origin which every hopelessly sheltered european feels the need to chime in with their opinion on at every possible moment? Just keep your mouth shut, you stupid yanqui!

Glad to see you back, still in Korea?
    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; September 5 2020 at 08:57:15 AM.

Fredo is the N word for Italians FYI. Chris Cuomo everyone!