hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 173 of 186 FirstFirst ... 73123163170171172173174175176183 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 3709

Thread: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Yeah sorry for reposting a literal murder, just wanted to remind everyone that being white isn't necessarily a guarantee of survival when interacting with US police goons.

Police in Russia are several orders of magnitude less likely to carry out summary executions on ordinary citizens during routine policework, let that sink in.

Pretty sure I read something about some german tourists getting executed by cops in Florida a while ago but can't find it right now and don't feel like deep diving.
    I mean remember the Aussie exectuted knocking on a cops windshield for help?

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Yeah sorry for reposting a literal murder, just wanted to remind everyone that being white isn't necessarily a guarantee of survival when interacting with US police goons.

Police in Russia are several orders of magnitude less likely to carry out summary executions on ordinary citizens during routine policework, let that sink in.

Pretty sure I read something about some german tourists getting executed by cops in Florida a while ago but can't find it right now and don't feel like deep diving.
    Unless you happen to get involved in a hostage crises, then just expect to die with everyone else there.
    What're your chances of being involved in a hostage crisis compared to a chance interaction with America's state sanctioned lead dispensers?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Depends heavily on whether your're a brownie in USA or in the middle East.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post

I mean remember the Aussie exectuted knocking on a cops windshield for help?
    THat was a brown cop though, so, he was punished.
    meh

Another way structural racism shows itself. He should have gotten a pension with full PTSD compensation and a new job!

Unless you happen to get involved in a hostage crises, then just expect to die with everyone else there.
    Russia hasn't had too many large scale hostage crisis since then, now have they?
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Space wizard Jesus need to save us and magic the guns away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

just wanted to remind everyone that being white isn't necessarily a guarantee of survival when interacting with US police goons.
    Does this technically count as a win in the fight against racism?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    I don't know what he could have done to avoid being shot.
    Turn white.

#murica

skin color wont save you lol
    If someone does not know, the jury decision was not guilty in this case too. The guy was not even fired, but retired "on medical grounds" because he claims to have developed PTSD because of the shooting. He receives $2500 in monthly pension and is employed elsewhere.

It's one of the most disgusting videos I have ever seen, I'm sure as hell not going to watch it again.
    Not sure why this case didn't get more attention...
    http://puu.sh/kTSQD/2e39d12cac.png
    http://i.imgur.com/AfHQMwR.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/sQRclby.png

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Turn white.

#murica

If someone does not know, the jury decision was not guilty in this case too. The guy was not even fired, but retired "on medical grounds" because he claims to have developed PTSD because of the shooting. He receives $2500 in monthly pension and is employed elsewhere.

It's one of the most disgusting videos I have ever seen, I'm sure as hell not going to watch it again.
    It was played so that it didn't. The body cam footage was released only after the trial, so the public outcry was already late. Plus then it was easy to say "it looks bad but the jury found the guy not guilty, it's really just unfortunate". The only "outsider" who saw the footage before that was the widow, and even she had to sign an agreement not to discuss it. In addition, the guy was shot in a hotel instead of a public place, so there were no bystanders to record the event with their own cellphones.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

tiamos, the last of the goodposters

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Turn white.

#murica

It was played so that it didn't. The body cam footage was released only after the trial, so the public outcry was already late. Plus then it was easy to say "it looks bad but the jury found the guy not guilty, it's really just unfortunate". The only "outsider" who saw the footage before that was the widow, and even she had to sign an agreement not to discuss it. In addition, the guy was shot in a hotel instead of a public place, so there were no bystanders to record the event with their own cellphones.
    The jury never saw footage either if I recall correctly.

Without videos people really don't grasp or give a fuck about this stuff, which is why it's so reported on now, despite the retards thinking it's a conspiracy from the ultra rich.

Not that the fucks that wear badges here give a shit, and a sizable portion of the country thinks a 13 year old should of "just complied" when he gets shot.

The 13 year old should have acted rationally and calmly when in a stressful situation with the police.

The officer who shot the fleeing suspect but is claiming she panicked and thought she was holding her taser was under a lot of stress so can't be blamed.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post

Russia hasn't had too many large scale hostage crisis since then, now have they?
    With bodybags exceeding number of terrorists and hostages combined, they sure don't.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post

With bodybags exceeding number of terrorists and hostages combined, they sure don't.
    Such a tired meme, even the most liberal accounts don't put the hostage death toll over a third.
    Last edited by RazoR; April 17 2021 at 01:20:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post

Such a tired meme, even the most liberal accounts don't put the hostage death toll over a third.
    mishin aggomblishe DDD

Technically in the UK but since this is the racism thread, my new favorite thing to have happened in 2021:

The woman in charge of diversity at the BBC feels Idris Elba isnt black enough to play black characters because he does not have black friends and does not eat Caribbean food.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b1831278.html

Technically in the UK but since this is the racism thread, my new favorite thing to have happened in 2021:

The woman in charge of diversity at the BBC feels Idris Elba isnt black enough to play black characters because he does not have black friends and does not eat Caribbean food.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b1831278.html

TIL eating Caribbean food is a requirement for being black.

I mean, I like Caribbean food, but has anyone told everyone from Africa?
    meh

Is their point that there's more to diversity than just having a black actor and black characters should be better written to represent authentic minority culture instead of being a 'white' character being played by a minority actor?