hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 150 of 157 FirstFirst ... 50100140147148149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 3132

Thread: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

As long as the cops are out cracking black heads then everyones being kept safe

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Funny how that “law and order” has little to do with rule of law or public order.
    its lawn'n'ordar.

when the darkies are 6 foot under the lawn, there will be order.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Still not answering the question, try not taking the republican coward political answer route eh? In case you forgot, who are you trying to convince?
    I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just expressing my opinion on what the facts are. Same as you.

If you are ok with supporting treason and the downfall of our society, be my guest.
    It only took 3 exchanges for you to lump me into the side you'd wipe out if you had your way. Congrats on being an idiot and extremist Erich.
    You've put words in my mouth literally twice in 2 posts. Good job. Why don't you tell me what else I think.
    Why don't you actually write what you think rather than dancing around like Alistair used to?
    Quarantined and loving life.

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Still not answering the question, try not taking the republican coward political answer route eh? In case you forgot, who are you trying to convince?
    I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just expressing my opinion on what the facts are. Same as you.

If you are ok with supporting treason and the downfall of our society, be my guest.
    It only took 3 exchanges for you to lump me into the side you'd wipe out if you had your way. Congrats on being an idiot and extremist Erich.
    You've put words in my mouth literally twice in 2 posts. Good job. Why don't you tell me what else I think.
    Why don't you actually write what you think rather than dancing around like Alistair used to?
    It's boring as shit because we've gone around the same arguments literally 1000 times nows. What you want me to say? Republicans are the same assholes they were in 2016, except now they actually are actively destroying the country?
    meh

It's boring as shit because we've gone around the same arguments literally 1000 times nows. What you want me to say? Republicans are the same assholes they were in 2016, except now they actually are actively destroying the country?
    Only now?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...recount-miami/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks_Brothers_riot

Only now?

A few familiar names on that list. Also a lot of people who later went to jail. Typical GOP.
    meh

Only now?

Lol that screaming white ham crowd is probably doing the same shit now with Trump shirts and on boats on collision courses. Fucking hell.

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Funny how that “law and order” has little to do with rule of law or public order.
    "Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit:

There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect."

Taken from a great post of this blog:
    https://crookedtimber.org/2018/03/21...comment-729288
    Last edited by duckduck; September 14 2020 at 09:32:38 AM.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Its a bit annoying that the "Few bad apples" saying is being used. The saying is "One bad apple spoils the whole barrel" which makes much more sense with crappy law enforcement agencies.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Its a bit annoying that the "Few bad apples" saying is being used. The saying is "One bad apple spoils the whole barrel" which makes much more sense with crappy law enforcement agencies.
    you should try to pull yourself up by the bootstraps.
    Viking, n.:

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    If you have 10 rotten apples and 90 good apples, but the good apples don't identify or cast out the bad apples, then you have 100 bad apples.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Even worse, people use "bad apples" to say that it isn't a systematic problem, where as the whole phrase, indicates that the entire system can become rotten and corrupted by the bad apple(s).
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    IMO he is making it up as he goes a long. Just stringing buzz words.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    IMO he is making it up as he goes a long. Just stringing buzz words.
    And this is acceptable from someone who is taking home a high, publically funded paycheck?
    meh

Viking, n.:

Good thing people paid attention to the Snowden revelations and left their cell phones at home when they went to participate in protests.

Literally everyone that had a phone on them at those protests is on a list now. And probably even those who didn't thanks to facial recognition and extensive video footage.

Thanks Obama for expanding the mass surveillance programs that were designed to be used against Americans.

Pres Harris is going to come down on the BLM/Antifa people so fucking hard when she comes into power.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Good thing people paid attention to the Snowden revelations and left their cell phones at home when they went to participate in protests.

Literally everyone that had a phone on them at those protests is on a list now. And probably even those who didn't thanks to facial recognition and extensive video footage.

Thanks Obama for expanding the mass surveillance programs that were designed to be used against Americans.

Pres Harris is going to come down on the BLM/Antifa people so fucking hard when she comes into power.
    It's probably impossible in certain places like NYC to not be eventually identified. You're talking about one of the most sophisticated surveillance states on the planet, and the mass deployment of cameras and facial recognition within cities like NYC is coming close to what's being done in China.

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

It's probably impossible in certain places like NYC to not be eventually identified. You're talking about one of the most sophisticated surveillance states on the planet, and the mass deployment of cameras and facial recognition within cities like NYC is coming close to what's being done in China.