hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 135 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3585125132133134135136137138145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3709

Thread: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

no mate I was just pointing out that you can simlutaneously laugh at something funny that happens in a situation and also think that the rest of the situation is horrific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Aaaand the idiot was arrested on suspicion of first-degree intentional homicide. Onto to the next retarded case! USA! USA!
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    no mate I was just pointing out that you can simlutaneously laugh at something funny that happens in a situation and also think that the rest of the situation is horrific.
    So like plus repping a post on fhc

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Aaaand the idiot was arrested on suspicion of first-degree intentional homicide. Onto to the next retarded case! USA! USA!
    You should read the entire complaint.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m9s...cTOQJlvoXTTqKg

Lets get that death penalty reinstated

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    What a vile thing to want.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Boohoo

Boohoo
    And then the State uses it on you or someone you know unjustly

Boohoo
    And then the State uses it on you or someone you know unjustly

[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/027/475/Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg/img]
    Because they don't just do that in the street anyway

ye the death penalty is something which should be gone from civilised society.
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

If a guy rear-ends another car with his car, someone he's never met and doesn't know, and it's totally his fault.....and he gets out of his car, shoots the male driver of the car he hit in the head a few times, then shoots the daughter of the guy he hit a few times, killing both, then shoots a third person, before running away on foot, eventually resisting arrest by fighting the police when he is found.

What penalty is the right penalty for that person?

I'm honestly curious how each of you would justly punish/penalize/rehabilitate that person.

make the death penalty woke

Stick them in prison for life. Attempt to rehabilitate them. It's a small price to pay for making sure that someone actually innocent doesn't get the chair. It works in the viking countries just fine, but then again their prisons are set up for rehabilitation and not as a slave labour camp.

Also imprisonment is cheaper than execution. Additionally people that commit serious crimes either grow out of it as they get older or never stop being a criminal. If they still want to rob banks or whatever in 10 years then they're not doing it because they're young and stupid. One jail sentence served solves the problem for a lot of people who would be grateful to get out of jail and never commit a crime again. This is minus the issues of the US justice system versus other countries. US isn't terrible but it isn't great either, solidly middle of the pack. I'd never want to end up in an Italian or French jail but I'd prefer them over Best Korea or Russia.

Meme time.

Stick them in prison for life. Attempt to rehabilitate them. It's a small price to pay for making sure that someone actually innocent doesn't get the chair. It works in the viking countries just fine, but then again their prisons are set up for rehabilitation and not as a slave labour camp.
    I bet they make hardly any profit from their prisoners. What a bunch of losers.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I bet they make hardly any profit from their prisoners. What a bunch of losers.
    They do after they're out and making bank with their law degree paying massive amounts of taxes into their high taxed societies.

I see you have a holistic view of the economy opposed to believing society is a war of all vs all competing for the crumbs scattered under the table of the wealthy.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

The next idiot the crowd tackles should be the Kenosha police captain. Fucking Meester in a cop uniform.

For you chuckle fucks who still don’t get it:

Last edited by Marlona Sky; August 29 2020 at 08:23:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    The next idiot the crowd tackles should be the Kenosha police captain. Fucking Meester in a cop uniform.
    Everything that has happened in Kenosha is ultimately his fault.

His officers couldn't restrain one overweight black guy strolling to his car so they lit him up and started this.

He let civilians riot and burn property for several days

He let untrained and armed civilians confront each other and escalate the situation with even more violence