hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 170 of 180 FirstFirst ... 70120160167168169170171172173 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 3589

Thread: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Yes, it's been a recurrent convo here with multiple folks partaking.

"Rehabilitation should take priority over punishment, sure" sums up what I took away from those chats, generally. That Euros generally feel the focus is to rehabilitate, so they can rejoin society, not to punish and make them worse.
    Yes, but that is not the preposition just a few posts ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    I am a bit confused though, I thought most of you Euros were all about rehabilitation, not punishment.
    Not sure what point you are trying to make here, if at all.
    And just to echo, assuming what we see is the whole truth etc., then by having him convicted he's probably barred from being a LEO ever again (I hope). Once that's done and the risk of him using state-sanctioned lethal force on innocents is dealt with, he can be rehabilitated. Given that he already has experience of dealing with the population who have it bad, he might have experience that could be helpful in some sort of social work etc?

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

I'm sure he could be given basic administrative duties and have his wage and police pension garnished to provide care and rehab for the poor bastard he shot.

Maybe have him involved in a training video for other police officers about the danger of negligent use of force where he breaks down crying over ruining his own life and sobbing for forgiveness.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Sentence him to do tours doing Service Announcements about police violence for minimum wage until retirement age.
    meh

I dunno, giving somebody job security seems extremely generous in this age of precarious employment.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Nah, just place him behind a door and have someone fire at him while he screams he's been hit, should be ample punishment. I'm sure the DA and police would be willing to waive all charges if he gets a fatal round.

US Capitol: Police officer dies after car rams security barrier

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56620113
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

DEFUND GRAVITY

I'd like to see this long term, considering I imagine a not small amount was passed to the police in the capitol after a bunch of nonces stormed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    I'd like to see this long term, considering I imagine a not small amount was passed to the police in the capitol after a bunch of nonces stormed it.
    Or just before that in a dash of last minute corruption, oh saving the world with real politics before the next guy comes in.

Yawn.

Hopefully, they put them to good use purging the GQP.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Yawn.

Hopefully, they put them to good use purging the GQP.
    so much for the tolerant left!!!
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

AW and facts won't mesh well

The BLM riots in washington a few months prior were much more destructive.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    But there were legions of masked paramilitary goons on hand to protect the capitol from the brown people, so it was all ok.

When faced with an actual threat they all mysteriously vanished... or were the threat in the first place. If only we could have seen it coming... ohwait.
    Quote Originally Posted by cucaldvida View Post
    ...suck on the devices of the callow people...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    AW and facts won't mesh well
    Jack "i like militarized police when they're curbstomping people I don't like" Coutu

Just admit you have no principles and are simply a partisan stooge my dude

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Oh yeah, like that one BLM riot where five people died in one day. . . oh wait.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

BLM protesters weren't tazing their own nuts to death. Checkmate libs.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    they also weren't trying to overthrow the government fwiw

BOTH SIDES.

One side was protesting being shot by the rozzers.
    Another side was trying to overthrow an election.

I literally cannot tell the difference.