hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 172 of 186 FirstFirst ... 72122162169170171172173174175182 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 3709

Thread: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

tried and true 'wouldn't have happened if he had a gun' or 'lolwomanofficers am i right?'

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Saying twelve weeks sounds much longer and more involved than three months.
    And twelve weeks is even one week less than the length of three average months.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    tried and true 'wouldn't have happened if he had a gun' or 'lolwomanofficers am i right?'
    There's an article quoted before selling this as an 'accidental' discharge.
    At the very best it's negligent.
    These cops have their weapons placed on different places on their vests, the grips have different sizes and feels.
    http://puu.sh/kTSQD/2e39d12cac.png
    http://i.imgur.com/AfHQMwR.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/sQRclby.png

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    There's an article quoted before selling this as an 'accidental' discharge.
    At the very best it's negligent.
    These cops have their weapons placed on different places on their vests, the grips have different sizes and feels.
    This same sequence of events happened in the Oscar Grant shooting, basically (officer pulled the wrong weapon) and a jury (in Cali, though) decided it wasn’t a good excuse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Oscar_Grant
    meh

At the very *very* least they're so painfully incompetent they shouldnt be let anywhere near any responsibility or anything remotely dangerous for the rest of their lives.

More likely, an absolutely bullshit excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    At the very *very* least they're so painfully incompetent they shouldnt be let anywhere near any responsibility or anything remotely dangerous for the rest of their lives.

More likely, an absolutely bullshit excuse.
    Now charged with manslaughter. It's good they haven't overcharged on this one.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-...ight/100070418

Which one did they overcharge on then?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Haven't they tried second degree murder charges before which they couldn't get a jury to convict on?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Banned
    Chauvin was overcharged...

You're a cuckold there is no over arching conspiracy amongst the police to exterminate black people...
    http://puu.sh/kTSQD/2e39d12cac.png
    http://i.imgur.com/AfHQMwR.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/sQRclby.png

No there's just a systemic failing by the institution of police to effectively protect and serve society which leads to outrageous abuses of power due to total lack of accountability or responsibility alongside the large amount of power they hold. Imagine calling others cucks while supporting the occupation of communities by the states physical manifestation of its monopoly of power.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Chauvin was overcharged...

You're a cuckold there is no over arching conspiracy amongst the police to exterminate black people...
    Systemic racism isn’t a conspiracy, it’s a structural failure in the laws of the country, which will need to be a) changed to prevent it, and b) punish incidents of it so harshly the rest stop it, as it seems to be the only way to teach some of them.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Haven't they tried second degree murder charges before which they couldn't get a jury to convict on?
    I mean take away the badge and they'd have anyone commiting these crimes easily locked up, ita not a matter of overcharging, it's a matter of judicial failure.

Chicago police also released the footage of the shooting of a 13-year old Adam Toledo:

https://www.chicagocopa.org/case/2021-1112/

JFC, the officer just fires the instant the kid turns around. The kid is following orders, has stopped running, is turning around to face the officer with his hands up and open on shoulder level and still gets shot. (BWC1 | shooting officer, at around 2 min mark). I don't know what he could have done to avoid being shot.

(he may have had a gun before, but did not have anything when he got shot.)

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Gotta love people still supporting retarded "the police aren't racist and it's all fine". Flush them all down the same pipe, the cops are a fucking joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    I don't know what he could have done to avoid being shot.
    Turn white.

#murica

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Turn white.

#murica

skin color wont save you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Turn white.

#murica

skin color wont save you lol
    If someone does not know, the jury decision was not guilty in this case too. The guy was not even fired, but retired "on medical grounds" because he claims to have developed PTSD because of the shooting. He receives $2500 in monthly pension and is employed elsewhere.

It's one of the most disgusting videos I have ever seen, I'm sure as hell not going to watch it again.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Yeah sorry for reposting a literal murder, just wanted to remind everyone that being white isn't necessarily a guarantee of survival when interacting with US police goons.

Police in Russia are several orders of magnitude less likely to carry out summary executions on ordinary citizens during routine policework, let that sink in.

Pretty sure I read something about some german tourists getting executed by cops in Florida a while ago but can't find it right now and don't feel like deep diving.

Probably because even Russia, and I'll go on a whim here and check facts later,trains and weeds their cops for more than 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Yeah sorry for reposting a literal murder, just wanted to remind everyone that being white isn't necessarily a guarantee of survival when interacting with US police goons.

Police in Russia are several orders of magnitude less likely to carry out summary executions on ordinary citizens during routine policework, let that sink in.

Pretty sure I read something about some german tourists getting executed by cops in Florida a while ago but can't find it right now and don't feel like deep diving.
    Unless you happen to get involved in a hostage crises, then just expect to die with everyone else there.
    meh