hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doom : Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    People already tried coming up with some cheesy bullshit for Painkiller and it ended up just as great.

"You have a shotgun, demons have heads" is all you need.
    Yes some incompetent person doing it surely means it can't ever work.

Forget that it worked jsut fine in doom 2016 and they did a fucking masterful job at telling it without it being dumb. Clearly they're awful and we should throw it all away.

Or maybe you were just too dumb to notice and think somehow it was all accidental? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    yeah he's beyond badass and still very much an angry ball of ultimate rage.
    Sounds like my cats when it's time to apply flea treatment
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

there's something almost whimsical underneath though, the thumbs up when dying in lava, the rather "out of character" saving of VEGA, and of course this thing.

it's not that he doesn't wholly hate demons, but you could definitely see him keeping a pet bunny when he's not out shotgunning demons.

i'd be vaguely disappointed if Daisy doesn't appear in a easter egg in Doom Eternal tbh.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.