hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 76

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    Problem I have is that they wont lose money on this, which they should as the open hand slap to the face they deserve.

That footage of Todd accepting that award and openly stating that he just makes the same game over and over while smirking away. Fuck that guy, I will pirate the fuck out of Starfield as punishment.

Fucking all 80's Dunning-Kruger streak of pish that he is.

Funny how much you lot are obviously being effected by this game (as well as the rest of the interwebnetz).

Just dont buy the game. Dont read about the game. Dont post about the game.

Just forget the game exists if it is obviously causing you all such mental anguish / heartbreak.

Yeah its not that bad really just pretty disappointing too see just how far off the pace Bethesda seem to be at the moment. Not bothered about this game its more about where they go from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Funny how much you lot are obviously being effected by this game (as well as the rest of the interwebnetz).
    Oh fuck off, this is dumb.

Banned
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Problem I have is that they wont lose money on this, which they should as the open hand slap to the face they deserve.

That footage of Todd accepting that award and openly stating that he just makes the same game over and over while smirking away. Fuck that guy, I will pirate the fuck out of Starfield as punishment.

Just forget the game exists if it is obviously causing you all such mental anguish / heartbreak.

"stop complaining about a shit product"

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

"stop liking something I dont like"

Banned
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

it's not a question of taste, the engine is objectively not fit for purpose

Even though myself and DevilDude have both played it and both said its really not as bad as all that?

So far its been more stable than Fallout 4, with a reasonable effort at netcode - so far no teleporting players, decent hit reg - and a better view distance. All of which runs at a bearable framerate on a PC that was old when Fallout 4 came out.

Maybe I just suffer from Fallout 4 orientated Stockholm syndrome.

"objectively". Which part of it is the engine, and which part of it is them not using it right?
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Which part of it is the engine, and which part of it is them not using it right?
    ^^
    They've shown pleeeenty of incompetence.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

"objectively". Which part of it is the engine, and which part of it is them not using it right?
    por que no los dos

My biggest concern about Fallout 76 is that it doesn't somehow result in them fucking up TESVI.

I couldn't give a shit about 76 beyond that; might give it a coop bash in a few months after the initial patch wave, might not. v0v

I'm gonna wait too.
    I notice that the reviews have started to trickle into Metacritic. It currently stands at a whopping 59. Considering Bethesda once shafted Obsidian on bonuses for only getting 84 on New Vegas I trust you'll all forgive me having a little chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    My biggest concern about Fallout 76 is that it doesn't somehow result in them fucking up TESVI.

I couldn't give a shit about 76 beyond that; might give it a coop bash in a few months after the initial patch wave, might not. v0v
    You mean the online only, multiplayer only, PvP only, No NPC version of TES?

Not bothered about this game its more about where they go from here.
    Battle royale?

Quote Originally Posted by Netjerenbau View Post
    Considering Bethesda once shafted Obsidian on bonuses for only getting 84 on New Vegas
    I'm gonna need a source for that, for reposting purposes.

That's a fair point. As for me it's a fascinating study in the health of the gaming community. This year has been an awful year for many large publishers
    SW:BF2, BFV, FO76 and probably a few others I'm forgetting have really been screwing gamers over regarding the quality of their releases and the monetization of their games lately. It's interesting to see where theses corporations are going to go now that people have been getting pissed off about these events.

I don't think the negative reviews are solely about the game itself but rather the entire gaming economy and the state of releases.

The current spin is "pissed off people" are entitled loudmouths (unlike IRL) so it's just free PR. Blops 4 did fine despite being the laziest cashgrab before FO76.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Not bothered about this game its more about where they go from here.
    Battle royale?

Quote Originally Posted by Netjerenbau View Post
    Considering Bethesda once shafted Obsidian on bonuses for only getting 84 on New Vegas
    I'm gonna need a source for that, for reposting purposes.
    Here or here. Both from back in 2012.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    The current spin is "pissed off people" are entitled loudmouths (unlike IRL) so it's just free PR. Blops 4 did fine despite being the laziest cashgrab before FO76.
    Blops 4 is helped by the fact that it's actually a good game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Procellus View Post

That's a fair point. As for me it's a fascinating study in the health of the gaming community. This year has been an awful year for many large publishers
    SW:BF2, BFV, FO76 and probably a few others I'm forgetting have really been screwing gamers over regarding the quality of their releases and the monetization of their games lately. It's interesting to see where theses corporations are going to go now that people have been getting pissed off about these events.

I don't think the negative reviews are solely about the game itself but rather the entire gaming economy and the state of releases.
    BFV is fine though

I'm annoyed by the game because it was a wasted opportunity for a co-op Fallout.

Instead they tried to do a Rust clone and completely fucked it up