hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 305

Thread: Battlefield Vive CHOOO CHOOOO IT'S WORLD WAR TWO

  1. #101
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,043
    I just noticed in some gameplay trailer that ze germans are flying wrong flags

    EA are proper cucks

    Gameplay seems to be a bit slower than it was in BF1 which is a really good thing since I hated run and gun stuff



  2. #102

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,274
    What, they want to sell games in Germany? Oh the horror.

  3. #103
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    What, they want to sell games in Germany? Oh the horror.
    It's called rewriting history



  4. #104
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    14,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    I hope they learned their lesson about tying progression to loot boxes / currency gambling.
    BF1 was actually good in that respect: get more equipment the more you play a class (ten levels per class). Lootboxes only provide visuals to guns you unlocked through playing their class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    What, they want to sell games in Germany? Oh the horror.
    It's called rewriting history
    Oh fuck off.
    nevar forget

  5. #105

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,274
    Nobody sane gives a fuck, go whine about the "REEEE SJW" bullshit somewhere else.

    If it wasn't for OMG MUH NAZIS THEY SO COOL or if it dealt with people you dont like or disagree with you wouldn't give a flying fuck.

  6. #106
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,269


    bit at the end looked suspiciously battle royale-like with the encircling wall of fire...

    but it couldnt be.

    :frysquint:
    Last edited by Sandzibar; August 16 2018 at 01:42:16 PM.

  7. #107
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post


    bit at the end looked suspiciously battle royale-like with the encircling wall of fire...

    but it couldnt be.

    :frysquint:
    uh...

    you're aware there's a BR mode planned since announcement, right?

  8. #108
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,269
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post


    bit at the end looked suspiciously battle royale-like with the encircling wall of fire...

    but it couldnt be.

    :frysquint:
    uh...

    you're aware there's a BR mode planned since announcement, right?
    I was not. Or I had forgotten.

  9. #109
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,288
    One year ago, in a meeting somewhere:

    "How about...Battlefield Royale"?
    [stunned silence descends upon the room]

    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

    It's called rewriting history
    Today I learned that videogames are history books :thinking:

    Makes me wonder why Elon Musk wants to go to Mars without hiring DoomGuy for cleanup first.



    Also, the nazi flag thing being outlawed in games is actually ending in germany about now and the first game with non-censored flags is getting a release if I understand the headlines correctly, so all you wehraboos can rejoice.
    Last edited by FatFreddy; August 16 2018 at 05:21:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  10. #110
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,065
    AS FAR AS I UNDERSTAND

    the BR mode isn't a standalone mode, but kicks in on the last wave on ops. so 1st wave as normal, 2nd wave less ammo etc (more desperate) and 3rd wave is BR

    now if that's how it is, and that's how it plays out then it's fairly rare (going by BF1 experience)

  11. #111
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,065
    ps that 2nd trailer is like they realised what they did wrong previously, and just remade the excellent BF1 trailer;


  12. #112
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,288
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    AS FAR AS I UNDERSTAND

    the BR mode isn't a standalone mode, but kicks in on the last wave on ops. so 1st wave as normal, 2nd wave less ammo etc (more desperate) and 3rd wave is BR

    now if that's how it is, and that's how it plays out then it's fairly rare (going by BF1 experience)
    Back when I was but a boy, this was called Sudden Death.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  13. #113
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    14,395
    Also just play conquest if you don't want a battle royale.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  14. #114

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,274
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    One year ago, in a meeting somewhere:

    "How about...Battlefield Royale"?
    [stunned silence descends upon the room]

    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

    It's called rewriting history
    Today I learned that videogames are history books :thinking:

    Makes me wonder why Elon Musk wants to go to Mars without hiring DoomGuy for cleanup first.



    Also, the nazi flag thing being outlawed in games is actually ending in germany about now and the first game with non-censored flags is getting a release if I understand the headlines correctly, so all you wehraboos can rejoice.
    Also comes with the bonus of games officially being recognized as art so no whining about historical accuracy allowed anymore in the pedant society. :>

  15. #115
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,858
    Has battlefield had any rush game modes worth playing in last few iterations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  16. #116
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Has battlefield had any rush game modes worth playing in last few iterations?
    not since Bad Company 2, no

  17. #117
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,858
    Thought not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  18. #118
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,065
    very very wrong, operations in BF1 is bloody fantastic. it's 64p rush across multiple maps. BF3 rush was equally fantastic as BC2, BF1 rush is ok but only 24p. didn't play BF4, can't comment.

    BC2 is a bit unique though, rush was its primary mode and nearly all of the maps were designed with rush in mind.
    Last edited by teds :D; August 17 2018 at 06:48:07 PM.

  19. #119

    Join Date
    September 9, 2013
    Location
    WH Space
    Posts
    591
    From what I seen so far bf v looks more promising than bf 1.
    And im still playing bf4 sporadically. Kind of wished for a ww2 or future style bf this time around. I hope the infantery vs vehicles gameplay will be more fun than bf 1.

  20. #120

    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    Unsubbed
    Posts
    2,571
    I'll stick to PUBG and RS2 for my realism shooters. This will probably be cool but I don't think it'll replace my desire for a realistic shooter/BR shooter.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •