hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: The Forest

The Forest

Can't believe there is no The Forest thread up, seems to be the hottest game ATM.

Seriously this is the best survival game i have played in a while, check it out, it's also pretty cheap 16,79 or 19,99 $.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/242760/The_Forest/

NcDot

I'm sure there was one.. I was playing this with mates and it was kinda cool (but was early early when we were playing)
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Too spoopy for me.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    It looks pretty good, but I can get my survival(ish) game fix by playing Tarkov. Will probably pick this up at some point doe

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    I'm sure there was one.. I was playing this with mates and it was kinda cool (but was early early when we were playing)
    It's much much better now, really worth a try.

Servers are aids though, 90% of servers are populated with Germans who only want Germans
    NcDot

Quote Originally Posted by Badboy K View Post
    Servers are aids though, 90% of servers are populated with Germans who only want Germans
    This is something I don't get. Playing an online game on an international server and than writing in your (non-English) native language in chat (e.g. WoWS).

My ingame name seems to rightly suggest that I'm a German (speaker), so people address me in German, although I've wrote something in English in chat before. And I do answer them (if game situation permits), but I do so in English so that the rest of the team has an idea what's going on.

I can understand that you prefer your clan/corp to consist of people speaking the same language. And of course not everyone has a master degree in English. But even a wrong English phrase is more understandable to the whole team than a beautifully crafted, error-free (haha, yeah I kid...) sentence in French or Norwegian.

Heard nothing good about this all of early access what changed.