hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Insight into the soul

/cast flare
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I am a strong confident woman.
    I take off my robe and wizards hat.
    i stamp my feet and charge you, impaling you on my horn in a spray of fine red mist because i'm a rhino

i am so god damned hard right now.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    getting in on the ground floor
    So you lock ducks thread but this is ok?

Sent from my iPhtapa
    You can criticize tHorntons posts for not containing much content (and that's understandable) but it's not against the rules

Ducks thread was explicitly about outing people who where on ignore lists and quote "call people out who you think are utter cunts". It was a thread that was meant spiral down in a soup of toxic shitposting. If this is what this forum needs more of, sure I made the wrong call. If you think the forum needs less of tHorntons posting (I've never seen him be a shitter to anyone, he is pretty chill) you are free to apply your mod powers, because. You know. I am not the only mod on this forum.

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    please dont turn my pure and innocent thread into a pawn for another one of ur mod dramas pls guys

everyone else is perfectly fine staying on topic, kinda sad to see pillar's of the community trying to derail

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by tHornton View Post
    please dont turn my pure and innocent thread into a pawn for another one of ur mod dramas pls guys

everyone else is perfectly fine staying on topic, kinda sad to see pillar's of the community trying to derail
    i love you too, my sexy little brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Fuck off you mad swag cunt if i want to expand the discussion in a relevant way to the topic at hand then i fucking will. If you dont want to read it, hold your fucking "waa wrong thread according to me" posting, log the fuck off and go take a looooooong trip to somewhere where i do modify my posting because of your personal regulations. Probably a place that doesnt exist, and the only way to get there is to be less swag though.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Fuck off you mad swag cunt if i want to expand the discussion in a relevant way to the topic at hand then i fucking will. If you dont want to read it, hold your fucking "waa wrong thread according to me" posting, log the fuck off and go take a looooooong trip to somewhere where i do modify my posting because of your personal regulations. Probably a place that doesnt exist, and the only way to get there is to be less swag though.
    ?

tHornton is an absolutely incredible poster. A poster child for Generation-Dank. A generation that will be the first to frag harder than its forefathers due to all being amazingly sexy autistic elite posters. Some things were a mistake. tHornton certainly is one of those things.

Now that was a post going too far off topic you fucking helm

Quote Originally Posted by tHornton View Post
    ?
    It's a copypasta from one of the posts Duck made during his tirade yesterday.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

no ragrats

Good job, you're doing exactly what I said. Of course the irony of me possibly including myself into that post being completely lost on you. (yes, it was kind of implied we all do it, that means me too)

And no, I'm very specific on who I insult, it's hardly my fault you've posted some appallingly idiotic things in the past. I'm sorry if I don't wank your pretend intellect off at every point Mr. "I have 3 degrees but they all amount of a glorious fuck all".

I also don't shit on you when you have an actually sensible opinion or post, yet you complain about constant imagined insults against you anyway, every fucking time. You call it on yourself with the constant victim complex while you spew complete garbage, cherry pick posts, ignore the core of the issue, and then keep crying about how people hate you. You post fucking non content fox news links and expect debate over things where there is none to be had, keep going full throttle whataboutism and 'they're all the same' at every opportunity while ignoring the issues, or just badly thought arguments that have repeatedly been responded to but you've ignored because instead you had to pick up on a specific sentence you disliked, etc. etc.

Hell, I've even tried to be constructive with you and explain why people supposedly misunderstand you or call you Republican/right wing/whatever (which you supposedly hate) but you give zero fucks, just keep trucking along while crying about how much of a horrible person Isyel is instead of actually trying to understand something outside your precious little cozy head space.

You two should fight irl.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    You two should fight irl.
    How much do you think we could charge for the stream?
    meh

We'd draw more people than mayweather vs McGregor!

Is this the posting event tHornton spoke of? Did he know that posting drama would follow his cryptic message? Is this a self-fulfilling thread
    ?

The Event is upon us, as the Prophecy foretold!

All of this has happened before

ask not for whom the t hortons, it hortons for thee

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Good job, you're doing exactly what I said. Of course the irony of me possibly including myself into that post being completely lost on you. (yes, it was kind of implied we all do it, that means me too)

And no, I'm very specific on who I insult, it's hardly my fault you've posted some appallingly idiotic things in the past. I'm sorry if I don't wank your pretend intellect off at every point Mr. "I have 3 degrees but they all amount of a glorious fuck all".

I also don't shit on you when you have an actually sensible opinion or post, yet you complain about constant imagined insults against you anyway, every fucking time. You call it on yourself with the constant victim complex while you spew complete garbage, cherry pick posts, ignore the core of the issue, and then keep crying about how people hate you. You post fucking non content fox news links and expect debate over things where there is none to be had, keep going full throttle whataboutism and 'they're all the same' at every opportunity while ignoring the issues, or just badly thought arguments that have repeatedly been responded to but you've ignored because instead you had to pick up on a specific sentence you disliked, etc. etc.

Hell, I've even tried to be constructive with you and explain why people supposedly misunderstand you or call you Republican/right wing/whatever (which you supposedly hate) but you give zero fucks, just keep trucking along while crying about how much of a horrible person Isyel is instead of actually trying to understand something outside your precious little cozy head space.
    i meber that post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.