hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: [Tuesday] looks to be interesting

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Governments looking out for themselves first is a disease that has been spreading around the globe for a while now. Sorry your government has also been infected.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Governments looking out for themselves first is a disease that has been spreading around the globe for a while now. Sorry your government has also been infected.
    The ruling classes acting in the interest of the ruling classes is about as old as civilisation itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Baboons prop up barrels to escape Texas research centre
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43794906

I'm still giddy about my new jobe and essentially new life when I move. I could well be on my way to become a pretty damn wealthy person that probably could live off of yield/dividends on investments by the time I'm 45, and live comfortably.

Unless my employer gets shot to shit but that major danger has passed I think.

EDIT: I will be a true capitalist pig. Could only have been worse if I'd inherited money, but it's all going to be self-made actually.
    Last edited by Fortior; April 17 2018 at 07:02:12 PM.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    I'm still giddy about my new jobe and essentially new life when I move. I could well be on my way to become a pretty damn wealthy person that probably could live off of yield/dividends on investments by the time I'm 45, and live comfortably.

EDIT: I will be a true capitalist pig. Could only have been worse if I'd inherited money, but it's all going to be self-made actually.
    Would you like a personal plane pilot? We should talk if so.

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Enjoy the fruits of your labor, fellow pig-dog.

Fuck the haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post

Would you like a personal plane pilot? We should talk if so.
    Won't be in the private plane realm for quite another while though, that's a whole new level.

But when I am - :brofist:
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Don't forget about your very own south east Asian house slave
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

If you want someone to ground you in insults I have some free time coming up.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

>self made

Wealth is a social product, not individual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.