hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: [MONDAY] I saw a guy on another forum named Koyaanisgoatse

[MONDAY] I saw a guy on another forum named Koyaanisgoatse

Iím chuckling still.
    What did you / will you do today?
    I am going to try to find a new job before the contracts run out at this one. Need more of the dollars.
    Last edited by Dirk Magnum; April 16 2018 at 02:36:01 AM.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Magnum View Post
    I’m chuckling still.
    I am going to try to find a new job before the contracts run out at this one. Need more of the dollars.
    Well, we've dug ourselves out from over a foot of snow, and now people are ready to go back to work in the morning.

Myself, I'll be cooking and drinking beer.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Magnum View Post
    I’m chuckling still.
    Well, we've dug ourselves out from over a foot of snow, and now people are ready to go back to work in the morning.

Myself, I'll be cooking and drinking beer.
    Yeah this April snow is pretty nasty. Can't imagine having to shovel this slop. Good thing it happened on a weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Today I'm going to explore Hannover a bit before 4 days of intense Powershell conference and drinking. It's going to be great after last week being basically the same thing but in Seattle.

Today I have a bunch of meetings, not least being an initial "workshop" about how we're going to deal with GDPR, which was brought about last week by what a layman might misinterpret as blind panic from senior management.

FancomicidolkostŁmier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Today I have a bunch of meetings, not least being an initial "workshop" about how we're going to deal with GDPR, which was brought about last week by what a layman might misinterpret as blind panic from senior management.
    The best part of gdpr is blind panic from senior managers.

I'm just lucky I can swan around repeating 'legitimate interest' and laughing at app companies as they shut themselves trying to figure out where all their data is from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

the back of summer is broken

I celebrate in the usual fashion

I move my PC from the room with AC to the room with no AC

In possibly related news, Austria seems to have come up with a new way to kill it's inhabitants.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-43779187
    Doctors in Australia have called for urgent research into why a flesh-eating ulcer has become a "worsening epidemic" in the state of Victoria.

Good luck. Sorting out GDPR compliance isn't difficult, but it is a minimum 6+ month project for most organisations. It's effectively a whole-organisation data audit that must be reported into the CEO by one of their direct reports. That shit takes time. If you're only starting now the company has already fucked it up.

Worked to 11.20, got home, made lunch. Practiced the sax for an hour, booked band tickets to Vilnius, doing finance work for the band. Gonna play some WOT before dinner making. Then I have to clean the stairs in my building (rotating schedule, we do it ourselves to save some isk). But maybe I should do that instead of WOT, and play AFTER dinner.... Decisions, decisions.
    EDIT: OH, and go for a jog later on.
    Last edited by Ygar Curele; April 16 2018 at 02:12:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons
    Quote Originally Posted by Ygar Curele
    Who is Mintchip?
    She's Mintchip, you're you.
    Duh.

:hahaohwow.jpg: You're fucked.

In other news I got the actual offer letter for my move to Singapore. Turns out the number my boss quoted was real, so I will do a bit more than double my current salary. Since it's a move from a high tax-country to a low tax-country, my monthly salary after tax is almost quadrupled. Take-home salary after tax and rent is just about tripled. Added to that is around 24k USD after tax in various relocation cash contributions.

So yeah, the move is probably a good [financial] idea.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    we had a 'does anyone know what gdpr actually is' email last week

somemenjustwanttowatchtheworldburn.jpg

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post

In other news I got the actual offer letter for my move to Singapore. Turns out the number my boss quoted was real, so I will do a bit more than double my current salary. Since it's a move from a high tax-country to a low tax-country, my monthly salary after tax is almost quadrupled. Take-home salary after tax and rent is just about tripled. Added to that is around 24k USD after tax in various relocation cash contributions.

can i have a focus rs pls

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post

can i have a focus rs pls
    Clearly what you need is thoughts and prayers, and for you to pull yourself up by your bootstraps. No handouts!
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar