hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are some nice blue jeans similar to Levi 511 fit that you would recommend

I ended up getting these and these

Jeans feel awesome but they are predistressed and have a ripped knee that I already forced open further by ramming my foot into it this morning. rip

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Hey Lagman, you won't find any decent answers here because these fucktards haven't got the first fucking clue about mens fashion, but my 2 cents,

I highly reccomend NEUW jeans... they where my replacement from my last Levi's and the fit was great.

Ripped them recently running to the train station after about 5 years of wear, solid crotch and great fit.

the sub standard stuff i got at H&M as a temporary replace them is OK at best. Better than river island or whatever shit but not great.
    I'm debating between neuw and nudies tbh. I'll pick up some more 511s either way but I might get another pair of something brighter for the summer months, like these https://www.dutildenim.com/nudie-lea...-classic-used/

Big Spending Bragman

I try to buy from places less likely to use sweatshops, it's expensive and I can't do it for everything but every little helps

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

I have no scruples about sweatshops but I bought some Lucky Brand Jeans that I have had for 5+ years now which look nice and don't have any of the pre-ripped B.S. They have held up very well.

There's no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism.

Avoiding sweatshop clothes is still better than nothing though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.