hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Robo-gank-night?

Robo-gank-night?

Anyone want to run one sometime soon?

I'd be intrested in running one but there really needs to be a min speed if we're running all small stuff. THat'll probably be brutal on people who's corps can't supply t2 guns/t4 lwf.

edit:
    A camp w/ ewar might be able to do well with all t1 fits.

King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    I'd be interested but (as of right now) all I can afford is an arkhe

Awwww yeah!

Minimum speed seems to be how all the cool corps do it. As a guide 70 seems to mean either really good mac skills or a light frame.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

let's do a sequer roam

Please don't feed CIR kills like retards. They'll just munch you up with their Kain fleets. Makes it harder for me to claw my way from #3 to #1 ranked ~killer~ on perp-kill. Doesn't help that I'm stuck out of town either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohh_No View Post
    Please don't feed CIR kills like retards. They'll just munch you up with their Kain fleets. Makes it harder for me to claw my way from #3 to #1 ranked ~killer~ on perp-kill. Doesn't help that I'm stuck out of town either.
    If we are going to go feed CIR kills.. I kinda need to found out how serious they are about this game before I go do some blue on blue action....

Damn it I knew I should have joined DERP..
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Awwww yeah!

Minimum speed seems to be how all the cool corps do it. As a guide 70 seems to mean either really good mac skills or a light frame.
    70 is a good speed for mechs...

edit: also they just nerfed the masking on assaults so it'll be alot harder to pick fights...

Kain blob victor.
    Last edited by Gix Tyrionn; July 8 2011 at 04:00:07 PM.

TONIGHT.

DERP GOES DERPER.

IN.

BAT COUNTRY~

RAPED. THAT IS ALL.

*Goes to sob in the corner.

again?

Quote Originally Posted by Takon Orlani View Post
    again?
    Yes. CIR needs a good ol' fashioned swarming.

aka Mitix

you have my mk2 rookiebot

Maybe we could coordinate with Nex. Have them swarm in and run interference while we hit them hard from a distance with snipe mechs? Sadly I'm always super busy during the weekends for these.

Crossposting, because you faggots clamored up.

Quote Originally Posted by L'oiseau View Post
    We departed from TM at 8, as scheduled, and arrived on Alsbale, shortly afterward. 2 Proms (Mitix and Tail) and 1 Castel (Me). Tail was scout. Upon arrival, everything appeared quiet. We headed to Davisbay Gate to discover a lone Yagel (WOOO!). We engaged, he jumped. As aggro wore off Tail and I jumped through to Morshoe with Mitix remaining behind. Upon arrival we engaged again while Mitix fell in behind us. Unfortunately we had company this time, but still, promptly, raped the yagel and ran like hell.

Tail scouted south, towards the South Morshoe gate, and we all curved north, towards the Fort Douglas Outpost. A lone, quite fast, Prom appeared north of us on radar. We pursued along the western borders of the Morshoe Mountains. As we edged closer, Mitix and I took a northern, low route, while Tail scouted towards the east. This is when shit starts to hit the fan.

Tail reports numerous bots on radar. A few light EWAR bots and some mechs. We decided to bug out and ran south along a narrow path atop the mountains. This offered us a semi-decent defensive position that also offered a chance to GTFO. As we climbed the mountains, the EWARs managed to demob Tail. Tail engaged, they took some hits, but popped in and out of lock range to diminish his effectiveness. Mitix and I ran up the hill and decided to yoyo between helping and running. We attempted to engage, none of us could hold a lock, and indecision glued us down almost as badly as the demobs. Cue EWARs locking us down and the fury of 8000 CIR mechs raining down on us. We ended up with 1 kill for 3 deaths. Not spectacular, but still fun.