hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: [Thursday] Clogged

[Thursday] Clogged

~ thought I had allergies kicking in yesterday, but today I woke up with a full blown head cold. It feels like I'm trying to breathe out a softball from behind my right eye socket.

Came in expecting poo thread mk 2. Left glad I that I don't have allergies.

Today is my Friday giving me some time to psych myself up for running the Manchester marathon on Sunday, what have I let myself in for...
    If money was a chicken, would the chicken be evil?

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Pirate View Post
    Came in expecting poo thread mk 2. Left glad I that I don't have allergies.

Today is my Friday giving me some time to psych myself up for running the Manchester marathon on Sunday, what have I let myself in for...
    2 hours in you will be bored shitless, 3 hours want to give up until you finish.

we did this once purley for fun

The 30 miler. This is a 30-mile (48-km) march across upland Dartmoor, wearing full fighting order, and additional safety equipment carried by the recruit in a daysack. It must be completed in eight hours for recruits and seven hours for Royal Marine officers, who must also navigate the route themselves, rather than following a DS (a trained Royal Marine) with the rest of a syndicate and carry their own equipment.

i hated every second of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

running is retarded
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    running is retarded
    Seconded.

First cricket nets of 2018 this evening. Time to learn to bowl again. Can't wait for the massive side ache tomorrow morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Wrote in wed thread. Deffo need sleep =)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    On a plane going to visit parents. Full of annoying kids and adults that keep moving about in their seats and transmit vibrations making it impossible to rest.

I may be a bit sleep deprived tho, never could sleep before a flight when on my own, so played botes and left for the airport early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

So my boss told me what my salary is going to be when I move to Singapore. I seriously think he looked at the wrong number with salary, social charges, benefits, etc etc all rolled into one number, and not only the straight up annual salary. Because the number he said would be almost 200k USD / 16,6k USD monthly. That would work out to 173k USD / 15k USD after tax, which is almost silly money for me.

I mean I hope it's true. I just don't think it is.

Spoiler:
    beers on me if it's true and any of you shitposters turn up in Singapore
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

You'll probably need it, Singapore is insanely expensive

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

I Thought That's The Point Of entire point of working in the damp and hot totalitarian caldari prime dystopia, obscene salaries
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Being involved in the finance industry has honestly been massively eye opening when it comes to how much people get paid just for being involved with moving money from one place to another. Efficient allocation of capital my ass.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Being involved in the finance industry has honestly been massively eye opening when it comes to how much people get paid just for being involved with moving money from one place to another. Efficient allocation of capital my ass.
    You get paid for the responsibility you get. Someone who can accidentally type 1000.97€ instead of 10009.7€ is a lot different than someone who showels three times instead of two times
    Last edited by Smarnca; April 5 2018 at 10:01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    You get paid for the responsibility you get. Someone who can accidentally type 1000.97€ instead of 10009.7€ is a lot different than someone who showels three times instead of two times
    I wish I lived in a world as simple as the one you perceive to exist in.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I wish I lived in a world as simple as the one you perceive to exist in.
    I tryed to make it as simple as possible my communist friend