sale lasts till midnight today
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/EVE-Online-.../dp/B079G5DCJS

3 months game time, 1100 PLEX, 2 MCTs, 19.99

sale lasts till midnight today
    Notbad.gif

Can it be applied to existing subbed account? Nothing on the page seems to to indicate it couldnt.

also "This pack can only be purchased once per account"

Edit: Looks like its 40 pounds at check out? :/ Guess its selecting price based on my credit card info as putting in an UK address still charges me 40 pounds
    Last edited by Joshua Foiritain; March 25 2018 at 02:20:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Can it be applied to existing subbed account? Nothing on the page seems to to indicate it couldnt.

also "This pack can only be purchased once per account"

Edit: Looks like its 40 pounds at check out? :/ Guess its selecting price based on my credit card info as putting in an UK address still charges me 40 pounds
    English only, no filthy euros

works on subbed accounts if you have never applied a starter pack before
    works on alpha accounts regardless
    I love Malcanis!

Even if it's £20 for 3 months Omega time + 1100 PLEX (2 months?), isn't the £2.74 Meteor pack of 1 month Omega time + 110 PLEX better value?
    Guess it depends on the value of the 5 extractors (343mil isk each in Jita atm?), and if there's any to the 2 multi-char training certs (edit: apparently 940+mil each).
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; March 25 2018 at 02:53:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    Even if it's £20 for 3 months Omega time + 1100 PLEX (2 months?), isn't the £2.74 Meteor pack of 1 month Omega time + 110 PLEX better value?
    Guess it depends on the value of the 5 extractors (343mil isk each in Jita atm?), and if there's any to the 2 multi-char training certs (edit: apparently 940+mil each).
    Galaxy = 3 months + 6.5B for £20
    Meteor = 1 month + 350m for £2.74

But you can only pick one, you can't get 3 meteors and apply them all.

I mean technically you could buy 3 codes, and then wait for your acct to drop back to alpha each month, then apply the next one, but that's a lot of work
    I love Malcanis!

So almost enough for one fitted rifter?

So the Galaxy pack is no longer avalible

Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

Update: you can buy at least one of each kind, and apply them even if the account is already activated. Just tried it with the meteor pack, because fuck it, it's only £2.74, and it works fine.

So in the end I got 4 months game time, 1210 PLEX, 2 MCTs, 5 extractors (and some pointless skins) for £22.74 per account. That's pretty OK value, IMO.
    I love Malcanis!

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Bitter vets having to actually pay for their gametime and pixels? What's the universe coming to these days. Nuts.
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    Bitter vets having to actually pay for their gametime and pixels? What's the universe coming to these days. Nuts.
    Hmm one of my orders looks processed but the other one is still pending verification

I've always been far too protective of my time and sanity to whore ISK to plex accounts to make more ISK so that I can afford the plex to plex all those accounts that make the ISK to buy the plex.

~£0.35/day for a moderately engaging pastime is good value. The shitposting alone is worth 25p of that.
    I love Malcanis!

I've always been far too protective of my time and sanity to whore ISK to plex accounts to make more ISK so that I can afford the plex to plex all those accounts that make the ISK to buy the plex.

~£0.35/day for a moderately engaging pastime is good value. The shitposting alone is worth 25p of that.
    Be AU TZ.. I used to run 4 accounts from farming (on one of the accounts) while I was waiting for my corp to log back in so I could actually PVP and shit. It was boring and the second anything good came up i dropped it to go and do that, but I would literally have hours a day where no one I flew with was logged in.. (also I was running bugged sites in lowsec that dropped nullsec items, was easy work and literally no one would run them because my main would kill anything in the area)
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

I do make ISK, but I make ISK to buy ships and stuff with. No way am I going to grind anoms or whatever in order to make £1.00/hr or whatever it works out to be.
    I love Malcanis!

I do make ISK, but I make ISK to buy ships and stuff with. No way am I going to grind anoms or whatever in order to make £1.00/hr or whatever it works out to be.
    About ~1.3 dollars per hour if you make ~100 mill isk/hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    About ~1.3 dollars per hour if you make ~100 mill isk/hour.
    Yeah that's close enough to £1. Lolnope.
    I love Malcanis!

Honestly I've ran some incursions and I need to sell that Vindi. It's way too boring, nobody really talks on TS about anything albeit the FCs are nice and welcoming.

I think the most I miss about EvE are the talks over TS. Whilst in DnD I could feel like having a cold one in a bar with friends albeit we were all over the globe (vodka was appropriate at any time, drunk flying dreads ftw and getting podded by your own firewall errday ). When we moved to HARK a glass of red wine was more appropriate and I'd feel inappropriate in my pyjamas so a tie was in order. Snuff was bestest served cold with energy drinks and a dash of gin.

For reference, I don't have TS recordings unfortunately because I didn't want to be that creepy dude recording and TS denouncing me, but this is quite accurate as a pastime.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Aye. I'm an adult with a job; I don't need someone else to pay for my game for me. Or conversely, I'm not going to sell myself out for the equivalent of $1/hour; I can make a lot more than that doing real work.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

And in the other thread you were saying you are insulated from botting so don't worry about it

You have an irrational love of eve for various reasons, I get it. We probably all did/do to some extent. Don't use that to excuse the massive waste of potential it is though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    You have an irrational love of eve for various reasons, I get it.
    To clarify: this is an EVE board. If you don't like the game, why are you even here?
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous