hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: [Saturday] Thoughts

[Saturday] Thoughts

Man, it's fucking irksome how half my eBay searches seem to devolve into typing <actual search term> followed by five minutes of appending stuff like "-decal -decals -repro -replacement -sticker -stickers -custom -empty -advert -magazine -catalog -catalogue -flyer -photo -card" until I can wade through whatever is left to find the actual item listings, like JESUS HORATIO NELSON CHRIST people, use the fucking categories when you post your listing.

Also, a retrospective: man, Photo-fucked'it really did fuck up a lot of places on the Inter Cyber Web Nets for people, when they yanked all that free hosting & linking away. Some sites/forums, it's like stumbling across a an abandoned & defaced graveyard.

I just looked up the latest with Photobucket and my god that ship must truly be sinking. You can't download your albums without paying $400 a year subscription.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grendelfreak View Post
    I just looked up the latest with Photobucket and my god that ship must truly be sinking. You can't download your albums without paying $400 a year subscription.
    Monetizing your apps and services.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

So yesterday I was doing some automated TIG welding at work. When the welding proces was finished I also assembled the product while a new pice was already in the machine being welded together. But I have a smallish problem today

I was sitting too close to the lathe and got "sunburns" on my face, especially around the eyes and it burns

I guess I should have used sunscreen next time

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    So yesterday I was doing some automated TIG welding at work. When the welding proces was finished I also assembled the product while a new pice was already in the machine being welded together. But I have a smallish problem today

I was sitting too close to the lathe and got "sunburns" on my face, especially around the eyes and it burns

I guess I should have used sunscreen next time
    its official smarnca has a face like a welders bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    dug the car out, and in honour of this great achievement i made myself a round of sausage and bacon butties with brown sauce and a sports-direct sized mug of tea

grrr manly grr

Quote Originally Posted by Grendelfreak View Post
    Delete every image you have on there and then delete your account. Their new service terms basically means they own your photos and can monetize them

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/lAHUMjPIlNg

This came up out of nowhere in my youtube random playlist. The actual.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Great decision made a few weeks ago to work 9 nights in a row instead of the usual 7 is making head feel too hot n tired right now..
    Only this night and next one left but fml Im not doing 9 again thats for sure..