hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Wednesday] Baked goods

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

[Wednesday] Baked goods

Just picked some up for tomorrow. No, not pot brownies. Bear claws, scones, and cinnamon rolls.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Just picked some up for tomorrow. No, not pot brownies. Bear claws, scones, and cinnamon rolls.

I too miss Aea.

fuck snow.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Imma just going to push this butan on my phone which says 'preheat', and the car will be all warm and comfy when I get out

Fuck snow indeed :3

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    snow stellaris day yay

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Imma just going to push this butan on my phone which says 'preheat', and the car will be all warm and comfy when I get out

your car, and your keys.

now.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

My entire world is frustration all due to our CRM provider rolling out an update without giving their partner software providers a heads up to make sure they were still compatible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    My entire world is frustration all due to our CRM provider rolling out an update without giving their partner software providers a heads up to make sure they were still compatible.
    You could have stopped at CRM.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

your car, and your keys.

now.
    Over my warm, preheated body

your car, and your keys.

now.
    Over my warm, preheated body
    that, can be arranged.
    Viking, n.:

It already has. -14 degrees outside, comfy, calm +22 preheated cabin. Was a bit nippy walking the 1.2 meters from my front door to the car though.

Don't have a dedicated wall socket for the car at home yet, so power is draining a bit more than usual. I might need to recharge it in a day or two. Trying to find a good deal on recharging stations for the home, but it's a jungle out there.

It already has. -14 degrees outside, comfy, calm +22 preheated cabin. Was a bit nippy walking the 1.2 meters from my front door to the car though.

Don't have a dedicated wall socket for the car at home yet, so power is draining a bit more than usual. I might need to recharge it in a day or two. Trying to find a good deal on recharging stations for the home, but it's a jungle out there.
    talk to your dealer, they should have access to a list of compatible mounts and the like at least.
    Viking, n.:

i am baked goods

Mounts are pretty much standardized (either chademo DC fast charging or type 1 AC) and dealer didn't have any particular good deals on that so I'm left finding stuff out for myself

Kettle blew itself up this morning before breakfast. The joke was on you, kettle - I've got three spare kettles boxed & ready to go in the laundry.

RIP you little bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Kettle blew itself up this morning before breakfast. The joke was on you, kettle - I've got three spare kettles boxed & ready to go in the laundry.

RIP you little bitch
    Fucking kettle game is strong mate

i was about to ask why you had spare kettles, but then i saw who it was.

it makes perfect sense in aussieland, you get everything you can whenever you dare to venture outside to get supplies.
    Viking, n.:

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    i am baked
    fyp
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post

RIP you little bitch
    Fucking kettle game is strong mate
    fuck oath it is mate, the 'rents are big tea drinkers and the last thing I want is the wrinklies on edge cause they can't get their fix

i was about to ask why you had spare kettles, but then i saw who it was.

it makes perfect sense in aussieland, you get everything you can whenever you dare to venture outside to get supplies.
    Well, you know how it is

Spoiler:

fake pic, he's comically underarmed.
    Viking, n.: