hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vermintide 2: Rat Smashing Boogaloo

Deeds are nice.

154 elites, 90% of those stormvermin. Was a really good run. :P

Uuuuuhhh really tempted to buy. But then I might have to go on voice comms with all you turds. Tough choice.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Deeds are cool but fuck that Halescourge one. That boss is an absolute shitter to fight.

Did one with more specials and uprated mobs, was tough but hella fun.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    >Replaces roaming mobs with elite variants

Do not do this one unless you have a team full of anti-armor, especially not Champion+ variants

It replaces every normal chaos on the map with Chaos Warriors

Yeah, fun

edit: did a twitch broadcast with 3 mates and a bunch of friends (yes, I have those) just to test how it works

it's uh, interesting: back to back 4 chaos spawns, at least 12 packrats at once, endless hordes and all the health potions you could possibly want
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; March 12 2018 at 11:55:07 PM.

sounds legit .jpg
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    sounds legit .jpg
    viewers get to "vote" on what they want the AI director to do

choices range from

nothing vs chaos spawn

to

horde vs chaos warriors (multiple)

It seems a bit buggy, since if the viewers don't finish voting fast enough, the AI director will spawn the next "thing" anyway, and then add the voted "thing" on top of it

RE: spawning, has anyone else seen specials/patrols spawn directly in front of them as they look around? I've seen multiple gunners spawn less than 5m from me just while running around on certain maps

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    RE: spawning, has anyone else seen specials/patrols spawn directly in front of them as they look around? I've seen multiple gunners spawn less than 5m from me just while running around on certain maps
    Yep. I've seen it happen while I've not been moving - eg on the monolith mission while waiting for buboes to be popped. Suddenly a globadier appears, right in front of me.
    Shortest offensive of all time, but a bit odd.

I think something's gone a bit wonky with the spawning in general as on that same mission our "panicked escape" was more like a leisurely saunter. No baddies on our way to the bridge at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Yep. I've seen it happen while I've not been moving - eg on the monolith mission while waiting for buboes to be popped. Suddenly a globadier appears, right in front of me.
    Shortest offensive of all time, but a bit odd.

I think something's gone a bit wonky with the spawning in general as on that same mission our "panicked escape" was more like a leisurely saunter. No baddies on our way to the bridge at all.
    Yeah I've seen this happen too. Hopefully it's hotfixed this week- specials should never spawn in plain sight like this. Today I had the pleasure of jumping into an empty barn, turning around and hearing a chaos champion spawn behind me. ok.jpg

video is from a reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/Vermintide/...s_were_insane/

Red shit looks fancy af

Would i have to get some sort of voice comms to play properly with you lot? Maybe I should just buy it and get started.

Gaaah what do
    Real men pvp in barges.

good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Higher difficulty voice is a must imho.

FHC TS has some dudes playing most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilabi View Post

People still use the FHC TS? I've been keeping an eye on the discord for players, had no idea the TS was still in use.

If you manage to get a lucky pug that knows everything you can get bye with no talking, text chat like "grim?" or "hold up here" is useful though

I don't think I've ever heard somebody use voicecoms properly in public groups on Champion

Noticed I had GBG-voucher about to expire, so picked up the CE for like 2 pounds. Seems like a decent price point from the start for once?
    Real men pvp in barges.

He was bugged in that stance and couldn't finish kruber or me

Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post

People still use the FHC TS? I've been keeping an eye on the discord for players, had no idea the TS was still in use.
    The guys who like to feel "special" I guess.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post

The guys who like to feel "special" I guess.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    or just discord

This game, man...

I literally can't kill a boss on fucking recruit whole night long But yeah, the boss monsters are a bit glitchy, as in "oh he's hitting someone else ama just powerattack him in the back HOW THE FUCK IS HE EATING ME NOW"
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    This game, man...

I literally can't kill a boss on fucking recruit whole night long But yeah, the boss monsters are a bit glitchy, as in "oh he's hitting someone else ama just powerattack him in the back HOW THE FUCK IS HE EATING ME NOW"
    Bile Troll is the only one that reliably gives my parties trouble, because if you fuck up the fight he can literally regen indefinitely, and he hits like a train and slows/damages/blinds people